Rate the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser16696
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Experience: 1/10 Over the forums he has shown himself as a complete noob

Just LOL'd at that :p

Player: mrpenguin244
Alliance: not judging cause same alliance as me
Experience: 8/10 Over the forums he has shown himself as a complete forum troll ;) lol love you really tho penguin :D
ABP: 5/10 - not his fault he gets attacked i suppose. Its still bad though
dbp: 4/10 - The confederate noob's favorite penguin

My ign is sh4rkbait

DeletedUser40467

evidently you have no idea what experience is as that guy has none.

Player: Hades Hunger
points: 4/10 yes i know i have smaller points then you but i dont put my goals in points
Alliance: 2/10 top guy is 25k bottom guy is 1.5k
Experience: 1/10 Over the forums he has shown himself as a complete noob
ABP: 5/10
dbp: 3/10
:( harsh words dude, harsh words

Im sure im a lot more experienced than you think

DeletedUser31161

Just LOL'd at that :p

Player: mrpenguin244
Alliance: not judging cause same alliance as me
Experience: 8/10 Over the forums he has shown himself as a complete forum troll ;) lol love you really tho penguin :D
ABP: 5/10 - not his fault he gets attacked i suppose. Its still bad though
dbp: 4/10 - The confederate noob's favorite penguin

My ign is sh4rkbait

just lolled. dbp, 4. lol i have the whole confederacy of noobs against me and i still have not lost a city yet (much thanx to my alliance who has broken a couple of sieges ;))

DeletedUser39972

Sadly mrpenguin244 had to leave this world so I will have to rank the person above him.

Player: JC13999
points: 7/10 When I did thus they were ranked in the top 20%
Alliance: 9/10 Haven't met any from this alliance but they look good all around.
Experience: NA, Don't know enough about the player personally to judge in this category.
ABP:7/10
DBP: 6/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40467

Player: Grimiore Heart
Alliance: 8 (Not my favourite alliance)
Experience: NA (Don't really know much about you)
ABP: 7 (Could be better for your size)
DBP: 8 (^)

DeletedUser33530

I'm giving you a 6 all around JC13999. Mostly because I'm too lazy to give a full report :)

DeletedUser

Alliance: 9/10 (If your 1st on the leader board there is a reason for this)
ABP: 2/10 (Was expecting more)
DBP: 9/10 (Great at defending by the looks of things :) )

DeletedUser33530

Alliance: 9/10 (If your 1st on the leader board there is a reason for this)
ABP: 2/10 (Was expecting more)
DBP: 9/10 (Great at defending by the looks of things :) )
That's most people's first Impression of me :). Sadly I can't do you because to be honestly I don't know enough about you to make a accurate rating other than your alliance which I give an 8. So whoever post next do this fine lad for me. And by the way I cheat death so ya I'm pretty good at defending (expect when I'm lazy as heck),

DeletedUser

That's most people's first Impression of me :). Sadly I can't do you because to be honestly I don't know enough about you to make a accurate rating other than your alliance which I give an 8. So whoever post next do this fine lad for me. And by the way I cheat death so ya I'm pretty good at defending (expect when I'm lazy as heck),

I cant rank you cod :( you know why but im afraid im gonna class you as a supa noob who poves orca's (although orcas rock)

DeletedUser

Aww shucks lol.... Of course you will. Im great :p lmao
Dont worry ill try keep in contact if i can.

DeletedUser33530

Aww shucks lol.... Of course you will. Im great :p lmao
Dont worry ill try keep in contact if i can.

What... NO we kicked you from the alliance for a reason. We had a vote on who got to do the honors. :p

DeletedUser42486

CoD.

points: 4 - you have been in the world for a long time, and judging from your activity on the forum, you could be more active ingame

Alliance: 10 - your #1, cant be any different.
althought i find mergin between the biggest players the easy way out. :)

Experience.. no idea ??

ABP: 3 - could be better

DBP: 8 your doing a great job for your size, keep it up :)

IGN: DrunkenBaws

Experience: 1st real world.

DeletedUser40467

Points - 8
Alliance - 10 (biased)
Experience - 0
Abp - 8
DBP - 7

Edited for bawss

DeletedUser42486

Points - 6
Alliance - 10 (biased)
Experience - 7
Abp - 6
DBP - 5

Ign JC13999

hmm.. this is a funny way to make a rate ?.

you rate my ABP and DPB with 1 points difference, when in ABP im in top 35 and DBP im outside top 400

Point 6 ? i think a top 25 in points is a little more deservant than that.

experience 7 ?? why.. i just wrote this is my first real world.

well, i guess i will try and rate you by your own criteria, lets see how it works out.

Point: 2 - u gave me 6 and im three times bigger than you, simple math puts you on 2 points.

Alliance: 10 - judged by your own criteria, cant change this one.

Abp: 2 - again you gave my a 6, and i have roughly three times more than you.

DBP: 1 - your DBP is half of your ABP, so 1 point would make sence?

Experience: 3 - you claim earlier in this thread you have a lot of experience, i have just not seen it. so given im doing much better than you overall with no experience your worth a 3.

now should we try and make real rate of the above player, and not just throw out random number just to make a post because "i want to get rated". :)

DeletedUser31639

In light of your post, I'll try things differently:

Instead of Points, I will use Strategic Position. This will encompass a range of things such as points (Having high enough points to be intimidating can be a good thing, but also having low enough points to attain a morale advantage may also be a good thing.), number of cities (city count can provide a rough estimation of one's total capacity to attack and defend) and city locations (if you have several cities, but they are all in different oceans or spread far apart, your ability to concentrate attack and defense is weakened)

Alliance: will be rated on size, composition and location in order to estimate it's ability to support the player in defense, or assist the player in attacks compared to the player's main location and the alliance's core location.

Competency & Aptitude: will be used to judge overall strategy, adaptability and diplomatic prowess will be used instead of experience. Experience does not always equate to ability in these three categories.

Attack Ability: (Has the player shown to be using effective tactics and techniques during attacks and conquests? Does he have the capacity to carry out a large coordinated attack?)

Defense Ability: (Has the player shown to be using effective tactics and techniques in defending himself and others? Does he have the capacity to fend off a large coordinated attack?)

So:

This is just a guestimation based on available information to the evaluator.

Evaluations for DrunkenBaws

Strategic Position: Very Strong

The player has a core ocean and within that, he is not spread out too thin as to not be able to support himself in a timely fashion. His cities are not the closest they can be, but they are close. This player is also the number one player, points wise, in his ocean. He's also in the top 40 in the world overall. This gives him an intimidation factor. While his number of cities is not as high as others, he does hold more cities in his ocean than any other player.

Alliance: Very Strong

The player has the support of an alliance that is not only a top alliance overall, but has over 700% more cities in the player's core ocean than any other alliance. This player should be well assisted from his alliance.

Competency & Aptitude: Above Average

He says he is a beginner, but he has shown to be capable, adaptive and responsive. He's earned achievements that take a significant capability to accomplish both early on, and now late in the game.

Attack Ability: Strong

Having won Attacker of the Day on two occasions, he's shown to have a high offensive capacity. His overall ABP rank is high as well, placing 38 overall in the world.

Defense Ability: Average

He has only showed basic level of defense capability. I believe he is more of an offensive player. His overall DBP rank in the world is 400. Although, he resides in a relatively safe ocean. So perhaps he does have strong capability for defense, but has not gotten the chance to properly show it off yet.

DeletedUser31639

*Bump*

Due to updating the post above, as promised.

DeletedUser40467

hmm.. this is a funny way to make a rate ?.

you rate my ABP and DPB with 1 points difference, when in ABP im in top 35 and DBP im outside top 400

Point 6 ? i think a top 25 in points is a little more deservant than that.

experience 7 ?? why.. i just wrote this is my first real world.

well, i guess i will try and rate you by your own criteria, lets see how it works out.

Point: 2 - u gave me 6 and im three times bigger than you, simple math puts you on 2 points.

Alliance: 10 - judged by your own criteria, cant change this one.

Abp: 2 - again you gave my a 6, and i have roughly three times more than you.

DBP: 1 - your DBP is half of your ABP, so 1 point would make sence?

Experience: 3 - you claim earlier in this thread you have a lot of experience, i have just not seen it. so given im doing much better than you overall with no experience your worth a 3.

now should we try and make real rate of the above player, and not just throw out random number just to make a post because "i want to get rated". :)

I rated you upon your size and as spec ops said you claim to not be experienced but you seem experienced MOST of the time and that's why I gave you a 7 but instead edited upon your preferences