DeletedUser53870

Lets Rate!!

BP: .../10
Alliance: .../10
Location/Positioning: .../10
Name: .../10

Total: ..../50

DeletedUser53846

ill start this off since i am a disliked player maybe we can spice it up.

BP: 8/10 for your point rank this is decently impressive.
Alliance: 7/10 Yall got rid of Psleezy and seem to be doing better. lots to come yet though
Location/Positioning: 8/10 good spot for some easy BP and nothing to threatening to your rear
Name: 3/10 idk what it is but i think of you as the cheroke jeep. which i care for as much as obama.

Total: 33/50

For my roasting my IGN is *Head*Hunter* on this world.

DeletedUser53870

Chekhov's gun is a dramatic principle that every memorable element in a fictional story must be necessary and irreplaceable, and any that are not should be removed.

Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there.

— Anton Chekhov

i think u might wanna rate it again? ;)

DeletedUser53923

ill start this off since i am a disliked player maybe we can spice it up.

BP: 8/10 for your point rank this is decently impressive.
Alliance: 7/10 Yall got rid of Psleezy and seem to be doing better. lots to come yet though
Location/Positioning: 8/10 good spot for some easy BP and nothing to threatening to your rear
Name: 3/10 idk what it is but i think of you as the cheroke jeep. which i care for as much as obama.

Total: 33/50

For my roasting my IGN is *Head*Hunter* on this world.

Points: 9/10 - top 5, but a point taken off for flagrant gold use
BP: 9/10 - #1, but boosted off the strength of golden event myths. 1 point deducation.
Alliance: 7/10 - a solid alliance, but it appears the death of BZC was greatly exaggerated.
Location: 10/10 - split evenly between hotly contested islands and easier open area for growth. a nice layout.
Name: 1/10 - its not even his account, and the account was a joke before he got it.

36/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53846

well BB for the record i dont kill my units ive been popping Sieges and hunting BZC day and night.

0UoHUlY.png

1Z3U4OO.png

BZC keeps me nice and fat
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15834

Formerlytbb
Points: 9.5/10 Just inside the top ten . will be expecting you to rise higher once the heavy gold splurgers of the early days start to die off
BP: 9/10 pretty good at rank 19 again similar to above expect to see you climbing the ranks more and more as the world grows
Alliance: .10/10 Hard to find a way to deduct anything here.
Location/Positioning: 10/10 battling it out with the no 2 rank alliance is a pretty good location to be in.
Name: 8/10 Anybody who knows you from your original name will get it totally but to the newer guys they must be wondering.

Total: 46.5/50

In game name RAVEN-LORD

DeletedUser52814

i'm curious why not keep using the original name instead of alluding to it? clearly you want to everyone to know how great that name you can no longer use was. Did the big bad moderators force it into retirement?

DeletedUser53923

i'm curious why not keep using the original name instead of alluding to it? clearly you want to everyone to know how great that name you can no longer use was. Did the big bad moderators force it into retirement?

the account was gifted when i left a world.

DeletedUser52791

well BB for the record i dont kill my units ive been popping Sieges and hunting BZC day and night.

0UoHUlY.png

1Z3U4OO.png

BZC keeps me nice and fat
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Which sieges have been popped by you( Maye 2 sieges 2 weeks ago ?!) ? We hunting all day too, dont forget. But at the moment I see no action from you and your Legend killing alliance. Maybe you have enough gold to rebuild troops faster than the whole server, but you cant win with your stats! And I wanna remind you, you're fighting together with 80 players + some furys guys, we are only 40 Noobs. Of course you will have the better stats at the moment, but the question is : how long will you have that ?