Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser54537

actually when its me (500k) versus you and your alliance (6 mil)
it should be alright

or even you versus me 500k vs 300k at the time

no no mate, you are not the only one hitting me, i can assure you i get 20 attacks every day You aren't the only one on the planet mate
And i'll gladly accept that 1v1 challenge

DeletedUser54484

directed to buck

i have been simming lol, this world is boring.

in terms of bp you must be dumb. i dont get attacked so dpb is low, but top 45 attacker is bad?

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
actually when its me (500k) versus you and your alliance (6 mil)
it should be alright

or even you versus me 500k vs 300k at the time

You weren't willing to go one on one with me. You only attack when your whole alliance attacks.

DeletedUser54484

This world has hardly been boring ... unless you make as many deals as possible to avoid ever being attacked. Yeah, then I could see how that would get boring for you.

this is exactly why it is boring lmao

But on another subject, you guys over there gotta stop being ignorant. What do you expect? you are in our ocean... and WW is around the corner.

^^
80Mil to go, WW is around the corner guys!
Fair enough, we are in your ocean, you guys are the ones who started bragging, may i add
Also, you guys really are sad, aren't you.
All you're doing is revolting 3pm and send your CS's at 5AM while i'm asleep lmao, because you know during the day you're unable to get any cities and will lose everything
So sad
Please try when i can actually defend because this is getting very boring guys

DeletedUser54537

^^
80Mil to go, WW is around the corner guys!
Fair enough, we are in your ocean, you guys are the ones who started bragging, may i add
Also, you guys really are sad, aren't you.
All you're doing is revolting 3pm and send your CS's at 5AM while i'm asleep lmao, because you know during the day you're unable to get any cities and will lose everything
So sad
Please try when i can actually defend because this is getting very boring guys

You see, this is called strategy, it's not our fault if you have very long periods of time when you're asleep or at school, we just take advantage of it.

You see, this is called strategy, it's not our fault if you have very long periods of time when you're asleep or at school, we just take advantage of it.
Strategy? That's being a pussy
Even when i'm at school i still sniped every cs you sent, the only way you get city if they're completely empty and i'm not in the game

DeletedUser54537

Remember when you were at school and got a city from you ? You were online at that time

DeletedUser54537

27.Hello Neighbours, a while back when you used to be bearable

Sorry i wasn't at school then i was SOCIALIZING for the first time in forever hadn't got a chance to defend myself lol i tried cancel sniping but that didn't work and with a 9min cs tt i had no other things left ;)

DeletedUser54537

Your vaunted strategy is to not fight with anyone even remotely your own size...great. And people ask what's wrong with grepo...

Its not my fault everyone around me is smaller than me (except of course my alliance)

DeletedUser54484

Do people not get the end game here? WHY TF would we fight anyone but tf/tlb, we want to clear out ocean. you are stuck in the mix. bloody hell these arguments hurt my head

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Do people not get the end game here? WHY TF would we fight anyone but tf/tlb, we want to clear out ocean. you are stuck in the mix. bloody hell these arguments hurt my head

You have MGGA to the north and also in this ocean are Black Dawn, Sandel Warriors, and other teams whose asses you kiss to avoid a real fight. I hear you even had to ask Owllusion for help against us.

DeletedUser54484

bd has a total of 1 mill points between 2 alliances, mgga is barely in our ocean.. You are the biggest alliance here lol. I guess we should just attack everyone cause ahr-ex told is too.. The one who ghosted from a stupid internal issue.

ive tried to be reasonable and nice towards you folks cause i do respect your dedication, but this is getting out of hand.

the count of cities taken has to be in the 200s now... slyce, who was in the same situation, had a much better ration then you folks do, and they only had a small core group.

this is grepolis, a strategy game..