Rate The Player Above

congratz you've taken 200 cities not very hard is it against a group 5x smaller than you and twice our player count
U need to ally with everyone just to win a fight with someone like that? Pretty sad TBH.
Like i said if we are that bad why did 7 of your guys ask me to join synergy because i'm "such a good player"??

DeletedUser54484

congratz you've taken 200 cities not very hard is it against a group 5x smaller than you and twice our player count
U need to ally with everyone just to win a fight with someone like that? Pretty sad TBH.
Like i said if we are that bad why did 7 of your guys ask me to join synergy because i'm "such a good player"??
you're acting like we haven't been asked the same question lol

DeletedUser54537

It hasn't always been that we were 5x bigger than you. At one point you were just barely smaller, over time and after a few successful conquests on our side it came to be 5x.

DeletedUser

Think it was like one to two at the start.
However diplomacy helps a lot.
Grepo is a bit cruel and one should get used with this tactic too.
Rebuild and 're launch :D

DeletedUser51786

The last I heard this is a team game, so why does TF players want to go one on one oh thats right they are afraid to support each others because they know their defense is going to get smashed so they kepp their own defense in their cities and to hell with everyone else isn't that true

jameslongst

Strategos
e
It hasn't always been that we were 5x bigger than you. At one point you were just barely smaller, over time and after a few successful conquests on our side it came to be 5x.

You had nothing to do with that bud...you guys waited and hit when we were at our weakest from other matters...with no declaration of war at all btw. As some in your leadership well know, altho maybe not you Notmad. Maybe you should ask some more questions?

Not a dig at all I'm serious. This kind of leadership, while not the rank and files fault, reflects on them. And will continue to do so long after this small little server is over.

And the fact is ya, you were like several teams when you attacked, and you are still several teams. But you still cant close the deal cuz a lot of them are SIMMERS.

WHO GETS THE CROWN, GUYS??? Only 35 can, so lets see who is who over there. I bet Gerrard nominates himself and his friends...his little clique. The rest of you, well the rest of you better start asking questions. Unless you are glad to run up on your own swords for a small group of jerks and bad leaders.

Last edited:
The last I heard this is a team game, so why does TF players want to go one on one oh thats right they are afraid to support each others because they know their defense is going to get smashed so they kepp their own defense in their cities and to hell with everyone else isn't that true
Lol, Not gonna talk bad about my mates, although this is true for some (no names), most do care more for their team than for themselves.
Anyway, at last synergy sent some CS's my way when i was online! That makes 101 on the wall
TJxcg8P.png

DeletedUser54537

e

You had nothing to do with that bud...you guys waited and hit when we were at our weakest from other matters...with no declaration of war at all btw. As some in your leadership well know, altho maybe not you Notmad. Maybe you should ask some more questions?

Not a dig at all I'm serious. This kind of leadership, while not the rank and files fault, reflects on them. And will continue to do so long after this small little server is over.

And the fact is ya, you were like several teams when you attacked, and you are still several teams. But you still cant close the deal cuz a lot of them are SIMMERS.

WHO GETS THE CROWN, GUYS??? Only 35 can, so lets see who is who over there. I bet Gerrard nominates himself and his friends...his little clique. The rest of you, well the rest of you better start asking questions. Unless you are glad to run up on your own swords for a small group of jerks and bad leaders.

you're right, reason was a bit stretched
anyway since the beggining of my time in Synergy (after Slyce) I was 100% for declaring war on you guys, problem was diplomacy

DeletedUser49798

felt like this needed a fresh start

i would rate notmad but he just lost 4 cities to us after he started hostilities ;) (unless i guess you count the failed merger and their core of 45 being destroyed because of it :p)

I would say i feel sorry for you but having seem some of the pms you sent out to a few people its kind of ironic xD

jameslongst

Strategos

i would rate notmad but he just lost 4 cities to us after he started hostilities ;) (unless i guess you count the failed merger and their core of 45 being destroyed because of it :p)

I would say i feel sorry for you but having seem some of the pms you sent out to a few people its kind of ironic xD

MRAs say what?

DeletedUser54537

what's your point ? And I lost more than 4, I think it is 11 at this point

DeletedUser54745

okay so to get this thing back on track

Raydium88
BP: 9/10
Alliance: 9/10
Position: 10/10
Name: 1/10

Total : 44/60

Raydium88

Strategos
Capable
BP: 10/10 (feeling generous)
Alliance: 4/10 (1 point for each branch sounds fair)
Position: 8/10
Name: 4/10 (questionable)
Reputation: I don't know you lol. To not give 0 I will just ignore it

Total: 35/50

Done... Even though it serves little to no purpose

DeletedUser44589

Thizzle
BP: 8/10
Alliance: 5/10
Position: 8/10
Name: 6/10

Total : 41/60