Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser52405

BP: 2/10 Solid!
Alliance: 1/10
Position: 1/10
Name: 2/10
Total score 9/60

uhh that quiet a harsch one. i would say my battle points are quiet okay for the time i played on that sever. And of course i dont get into top rank after 2 week of playing when starting liek one month later then the rest. DOnt know what factors play a role in name rating. Well i can understand the reputation rating since i dont see here any familiar names eather except evilking. Hi phil, how are you?

DeletedUser17513

uhh that quiet a harsch one. i would say my battle points are quiet okay for the time i played on that sever. And of course i dont get into top rank after 2 week of playing when starting liek one month later then the rest. DOnt know what factors play a role in name rating. Well i can understand the reputation rating since i dont see here any familiar names eather except evilking. Hi phil, how are you?

Hello buddy, don't mind @pgezzy he did not pass his math class so yeah.. disregard everything he said..

DeletedUser54860

I know I will get a bad score but I don't care, send all your trash talk at me

Do me

DeletedUser48660

Hello buddy, don't mind @pgezzy he did not pass his math class so yeah.. disregard everything he said..

excel in that class.. im a mathematician
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser52405

TheLastKnight
started: 03/30/17
Points: 4/10 constant growing (lots of small cities, if due to core building 7/10)
BP: 6/10
Alliance: 8/10 dont know anything about alliance but place 2 so must be good :).
Position: 7/10 cant say much about it but gaining constand battle points so there should be some fights :).
Name: 10/10 i like the name and hope you life up to knighthood
Total score 40 (43) /60

ps i remember that profile pic from dimle i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3303

Immegresh

started: 2017-04-27
BP: 5/10 Fairly good bp growth rate based on players city count
Alliance: 5/10 In One Cainta but used to be in Deathwatch
Position: 5/10 Rank 10 in 053, but much bigger players from EPIC Shadows around you
Name: 5/10 Well its a name
Reputation : 5/10 Never heard of you but rank 10 in your ocean when your not the dominant alliance there, is not bad
Total score 29/60

DeletedUser52405

Immegresh

started: 2017-04-27
BP: 5/10 Fairly good bp growth rate based on players city count
Alliance: 5/10 In One Cainta but used to be in Deathwatch
Position: 5/10 Rank 10 in 053, but much bigger players from EPIC Shadows around you
Name: 5/10 Well its a name
Reputation : 5/10 Never heard of you but rank 10 in your ocean when your not the dominant alliance there, is not bad
Total score 29/60

Thats a much better rating then the one i got from someone else ^^. I wanted to stay solo hole world but then someone from epic started crying like a baby cause he lost a city to me and started verbal abuse. well at least people in 53 get now some action and can stop simming. 3 to 0 for me agaisnt epic ^^.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Anyone want to rank me ;)

I just started about a week or two ago.

Varun

Strategos
Damn, it's been long since I did this but here goes

Player name: kyleli
Alliance name: The Shield

Points: 8/10 (For someone who is a leader you could stand to get more points to be atleast on the top 10 of your alliance charts. But you started a week or two ago so its a commendable score)

ABP/DBP: 7/10 (Not nearly aggressive enough)

Alliance: 8/10 (Pretty good for an alliance that popped up quite suddenly)

Name: 8/10 (Unique. Would ate higher if I knew the history)

Reputation: 9/10 (I really don't know you but that bunny is darn cute <3 Also, it reminds me of the bunny from Monty Python)

Overall score: 47/60 = 7.833

Grade: B+ (Will get higher. You are quite new to the world atm)