Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser54755

Player Varun
Points: 7,5/10 Solid points above average, but could be better.
BP: 6/10 A bit lower ranked here than on points, but still decent and no big difference between adp and dbp which is cool.
Alliance: 4/10 Nothing against your alliance, but just dont see it going far. Feel free to prove me wrong
Position: 5/10 Cities are spread pretty wide which could be a good or a bad thing depending on your values.
Name: 6/10 Cool enough
Reputation : 10/10 Dont know you, but then again i dont know anyone so giving you the benefit of the doubt and a full score here

Overall 38,5/60

DeletedUser52416

Player AngoDude
BP: 9/10 Nicely ranked in BP compared to points.
Alliance: 7/10 (Biased opinion) The biggest alliance, however I have doubt seeing this alliance lasting till the end of the world.
Position: 8.5/10 A very tight core and controls almost an entire ocean.
Name: 6/10 Cool enough (I feel like this rating is a bit odd as it doesn't matter when it comes to how well the player is doing so just gonna give it a 6)
Reputation : 8/10 Dont know too much about you but dropping from 10 to 8 because of something I've read on forum.

Overall 46,5/60

Here it comes... Me getting to see how bad I am haha

DeletedUser19717

Player mortenu343
BP: 8/10 pretty good for your size
Alliance: 8/10 will last till the end and a few god players there and well cored up
Position: 4/10 playing it pretty safe
Name: 5/10 a name is a name lol

Overall: 35/60

DeletedUser52047

Player: patchus
BP: 6/10 Decent for your size
Alliance: 2/10 You seem to be the only decent one there
Position: 7/10 Seem pretty clear of most danger and your cities are tight
Name: 8/10

Overall: 32/60

DeletedUser52416

Player mortenu343
BP: 8/10 pretty good for your size
Alliance: 8/10 will last till the end and a few god players there and well cored up
Position: 4/10 playing it pretty safe
Name: 5/10 a name is a name lol

Overall: 35/60
Thanks for rating me! Not defending myself just thought I'd explain some of it :p
I moved away from the front lines as I'm going travelling for a while, my alliance will need them while I am way :) (That's why I am in a safe spot and don't have as many cities ;) )

DeletedUser19717

no worries, i should have had a glance through the stats would have spotted that would have got u a extra 10 points ;)

DeletedUser11886

nrQUmhy.png

c14becbd9156337f524bd2ea7c981b18.png

DeletedUser41897

It's not just ego(very large) and IQ(window licker level), I am sure Plague can give u all the details of my awesomeness.

DeletedUser36963

A typical day in Oneman land:

Wakes up at computer, hungover with pizza from the night before stuck to the side of his face. Logs in to grepo, looks at his cities that are stacked by his allies because ya know, that's how low morale worlds work. Fumbles his mouse over to his harbor and clicks on it after missing it the first few times due to the smell of pepperoni pizza still on the side of his face making his eyes water. Proceeds to click "Build CS". Waits a short while for it to build while messaging Fatboy "Ya wanna annoy the Plague some more today?". Fatboy doesn't even need to open or read the message because he's been up for hours already and his bro already knows what's what.

Oneman sends the CS and waits for his guardian angels to carry him into the offline player's city and, conquering the city, proceeds to name the city some witty name. Oneman then proceeds to fall back asleep, unknowing that a pizza is still stuck to his face. Truly masterful.

DeletedUser41897

Living the dream. It's called Grepolis for lazy people. I would have to say you re pretty accurate on about everything...except, the pizza. It's cheese and spinach pizza. I have to watch my caloric intake, gotta save room for the booze.

DeletedUser11886

Holy crap this is amazing, but can we bring this over into the other forum? :p

DeletedUser35069

Pretty sure that's just the times when you're taking about yourself.

DeletedUser36963

Well getting back on topic, someone rate me even though my bp is seriously lacking^^

DeletedUser52047

Player: azide
BP: 6/10
Alliance: 10/10 ;)
Position: 9/10
Name: 8/10
Overall: 45/60

DeletedUser54984

Player: JC22
BP: 4/10
Alliance: 0/10 Should really be a minus since they opened an academy
Position: 0 (I am getting closer)