Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser3303
  • Start date

DeletedUser3303

World has been going on long enough for players to have a fair idea about each other, so here's this usually popular thread.

Please rate the player who posted last, out of 10 on the following criteria's

Player skill level (1-10pts on players overall skill level

player ranking (points) (1-10pts on this players points to city ratio)

player ranking (battle points) (1-10pts on this players battle points to size ratio)

Player gold usage (1-10pts on how much gold this player appears to use, 1 being a lot and 10 being none)

Player Reputation (1-10pts on players reputation)

Players Alliance (1-10pts on quality of alliance the player is apart of)

Players WW chances ( 1-10pts on how likely to get a crown)

Total points (out of a possible 70)

DeletedUser54067

lukjackm

Player Skill Level:
10pts (from what I can see someone who is in the top of an alliance like MP must be really skilled)
Player Ranking (Pts): 9pts (Not top 10 player but for someone who spawned in 46/56 really good ranking).
Player Ranking (BP): 10pts ( HIGH ABP and DBP, well above points wish I could give you more points in this ranking as you have smashed it.)
Player gold usage and Players Reputation: N/A (Don't know well enough to rank so won't give you points on this one.)
Players Alliance: 10pts (MP is a great alliance who apparently hasn't lost a city, ranked properly for BP too)
WW Chances: 8pts (MP only control two rim oceans, this isn't enough points to get them over the finish line, the'll need to takeover two of these oceans 36/66/57/47 or just one core ocean like 55 or 45, to be in the for WWs. Might also need more members too. If MP falls for any reason though, I have no doubt that lukjackm is going to be picked up by another alliance as his stats show he is an excellent player.

47/50 points or
94%

DeletedUser1359

I will take you on Dizzl

DizzlJoe

Player Skill Level:
9 pts
Player Ranking (Pts): 7pts - 88 cities and and currently ranked 15 place. Not to shabby. Seems to have mainly grown on internals although there are some enemy city scalps to his name.
Player Ranking (BP): 6pts - Come-on! Ranked 15th points but 98th total BP. This a war game and this guy is having an easy war.:p
Player gold usage and Players Reputation: 9pts - I don't have access to his finances but a solid reputation and a nice guy.
Players Alliance: 9pts SP alliance looking solid at present (from inside POV).
WW Chances: 8pts SP in the runners for WW. Lets see in a month.

48/60 points or
80%

:)