Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

To be fair :)

Bogen

Points: 7/10 Nice chunk of points but not as many as you should have by this point in the world.
BP: 8/10 Well I do like to see good ABP : DBP ratios but that is taking ti to another level :p
Alliance: 5/10 I have never heard of you guys but then again you are only 3 members.
Position: 8/10 Quite nicely clustered but I don't know who your enemies are so I cannot say if you are in a good position for BP.
Rep: 8.5/10 I'm seeing you around these forums a lot more but I don't know you too well, hence the <10 score.

EDIT: Argh, I hate how when you talk about ratio between ABP Aand DBP the colon D just makes a laughing emoticon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you go advanced, you can always disable it, but it means no smilie pics period :D
(Sorry about being slightly off-topic sere, but I can't rep the guy right now :p)

DeletedUser

Can I request Z Grade to rate me? Check the locations of my few cities.

DeletedUser10335

well i know im not z grade but thought i would give you a rating anyways...

skallagrim
BP: 7/10 nice bp but could be more.
Alliance: 9/10 nice alliance very well organized.
Pos: 6/10 all over the place which makes for easy target. :)
Rep: 1/10 never heard of you.

30/50 - keep trying and you will get there one day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10335

is he that guy that was in AAB and said they would never fall then he left and went to arise and said they would never fall?

DeletedUser10335

are you saying that you and skallagrim are the same person?

DeletedUser

No im not! :p lol skall is skall, and from the US. and Farouk is Farouk from lebanon. :p if you dont belive me ask other alliances ;) skall and i were enemies.

DeletedUser

xP, I thought I was from Lebanon and you were from US. If we're going to make stuff up, lets keep our stories straight.

DeletedUser10335

proper rating for skallagrim. most knew i was just messing with him. hilarious to see some peoples reactions though. :p

skallagrim
BP: 10/10 nice offensive bp & defensive. i am an aggressive player and you have more.
Alliance: 10/10 nice alliance very well organized.
Pos: 9/10 centered.
Rep: 10/10 who has not heard of grepogod skally?

48/50 - cant have perfect score :)