Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Sticks and stones may brake my bones, but words will never hurt me... lol

DeletedUser

Ruah

BP: 9.9/10 You have an excellent ratio of ABP to DBP, you don't get 10 though because you're not Llettek or Mad Man.
Alliance: 9/10 AX are strong and a good alliance but had a few hiccups lately, nothing major :)
Position: ?/10 I'm on my laptop so I can't bring up grepomaps at the moment :(
Rep: 8/10 I know you plenty on the external forums though I haven't actually seen you much in-game, maybe because you're on the other side of the worl to me :)

All in all a great player, keep it up.

DeletedUser12212

Uber Lord

Points: 8/10 563,726 points. Very strong, and average points quite high.

BP: 8/10 Very good on Attacking, and a lot less on defending, which is good.

Alliance: 9/10 OotO is a very good alliance, that is strong and efficient.

Position: 8/10 Rank 63, not too bad.

Reputation: 10/10 I always see you on public forums, you are very well-known.

Done by Ucalyptas.

DeletedUser

ucalyptas
BP:4/10
Alliance:5/10
Position:4/10
Rep:3/10

Total:21

DeletedUser

Surviver
BP:7/10. Not too good Attack compared to your points.
Allaince: 8/10
Position:8/10
Rep:6/10

37/50

DeletedUser11886

BOGEN

BP:7/10 Great offensive but I guess no one attacks you...
Alliance: 9/10 A Elite, But with little players Although it makes easier communication!
Position:10/10 Oh yay Founder ( Well I dunno What "Position" Means Correct me if I'm Wrong...)
Rep:5/10 your O.K. on the Forums But only a 5 Cause I've Just found out about you ^_^

39/50

DeletedUser

Kyleli

Position means the locations of their cities and whether they are near action or surrounded by allies or in a close cluster or spread over multiple oceans etc.

Points: 5/10 Not the best number of points for a world this old but still decent to show you actively play, which is good in my books any day :)
BP: 6/10 Next to no BP but that fits with your size to an extent though I like to see the higher ratio of ABP to DBP.
Alliance: 6/10 You either love them or you hate them, despite this I am somewhat ambivolent at the moment.
Position: ?/10 I a on my laptop again so cannot see grepomaps :( I'll give you a 10 for fun though.
Rep: 8/10 I'm seeing you more and more and you are actively participating in the forums so kudos to you :)

Decent player considering the size, grow a bit more, kill some more foolish troops and you'll be hitting higher scores.

DeletedUser

kyleli:

BP: 7/10 not vary good for your size
Alliace: 6/10 falling apart
Position:7/10 On the rim, far from enemies
Rep: 6/10 never heard of you in game

Total: 32/50 D

DeletedUser11886

Hey! I'm 11 >.> Also I just joined a few months back :O So You can Say I got Decent Growth Right? I'm SUPER addicted to this... I play every single Day... And For at least 1 or 2 hours on the week days and 3-6 Hours in the Week Ends... Also I'm REALLY far from any Enemies... Or anyone i can attack :L So That's why I don't got BP... I'm thinking of getting a city as far as I can into the enemy lines to Test something out (I want to see how long a city can stand in the enemy lands before it gets taken <:S hey TWA is that alright with U? I also Want some BP... I only get CP from festivals and Killing my own troops lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ehhhh, you could do better, but not too bad for the beggining, but TP is falling apart as we speak

DeletedUser

I lead AcX

I rated you, so someone should rate me now, or isn't that the waythis works?

DeletedUser

Moserty:

Bp:8/10
Alliance:10/10 Love it :)
Position:8/10
Rep:8/10

43/50

DeletedUser

Moserty

BP:8/10 People are scared of you and don't put up much of a fight. 9-1 ABP to DBP :eek:
Alliance: 9/10 What can I say that hasn't been said already? Keep it up.
Position:7/10 You aren't to terribly close to the front line but just close enough to take a few cities.
Rep:9/10 Your well known around here, always have something constructive to say.:D

DeletedUser

you are right, I am not MP, but I can pull some cities off of JFL, alreadt cleared a city for stripling to take.

DeletedUser

Bogen (I am going to be harsh on this one):
BP: 8/10 Great ABP ratio
Alliance: 7/10 has lots to prove, several great players though
Position: 8/10 lots of enemies, and lots of noobs for easy conquers
Rep: 8/10 I know you rather well, also making a name for yourself in Xi

38/50 C (could be easy to get up)