Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

BP: 3/10 not even great for you size
Alliance: 4/10 who?
Poisition: 6/10 can't be helped
Rep: 2/10 who?

19/50 Bad, but easy enough to bring up if you keep playing, looking foward to seeing you progress. We could always use a new face in the forums.

DeletedUser

Okay here goes: Gasper-kuhl
BP: 5/10 most attack low on defense should be higher with your points and not many dbp considering that you lost 5 cities
Alliance: 10/10 one of the best
Position: 8/10 close groups but to far apart for my liking
Rep: 7/10 I've heard of you

37/50 keep it up

thanks kimn ^^

DeletedUser

OK, gasper:

BP: 6/10 for your points quite low, but still better than mine :)
Alliance: 10/10 awesome
Position: 8/10 got targets and allies, but too far apart.
Rep: 8/10 i've heard of you.

39/50 nice :)

can someone rate me please?
My Grepostats

DeletedUser

KAS1

BP: 5/10 Decent for your size but I would prefer seeing a higher ration of ABP : DBP
Alliance: 8/10 Good alliance with strong allies but ambitious goals.
Position: 8/10 A good cluster of cities very close to your enemy, good for BP.
Rep: 10/10 I see you all the time and you have a good input to these forums :)

34/50
Decent overall but you need to start getting more cities and more BP for that rating to improve.

DeletedUser

Uber:

Alliance:8/10 Very strong.
BP: 8/10 quite a good amount
Position: 8/10 not too scattered, nice for taking some noobs.:)
Rep : 20/10 :) thanks for the sig:)

42.5 :) (52.5 with the 20 rep:])

DeletedUser

Bogen:
Alliance: 10/10 lol, its our alliance :p
BP: 6/10 not too many.
Position: 8/10 a lot of cities to take and a lot of freinds
Rep: 10/10 :D :D

In total 42/40 good :)

DeletedUser

Rate Me!!

I knmow, I have TERRIBLE BP!! ROFL!

Rofl, indeed!
points: 4/10 could be higher, you have some cities that are build to high and some that are build to low
BP: 0/10 you got 40!! abp when you conquered your last city, and you have only 61 dbp while in an alliance thats been at war for months!
Alliance: 9/10 one of the top 12 allthough I suspect you dont do much
Position: 2/10 close group:( You should, if you realy HAVE to, colonize nearer your enemy!
Rep: 0/10 never heard of you
15/40 HARSH I know, but if you move to the frontlines you should do better, and STOP sim playing!

Edit: Okay I'll expand the rating.
I am not saying that you should play like I do, but in MY wiew there is both benefits and obligations involved in being part of an alliance. You get the protection of the alliance, but it is not an automatic part, if you want the others to help you out in need, you have do the same for them! When you stay far behind the frontlines support will have long traveltimes and you are not able to be part of operations at a serious level.
The coment on SIM playing is maybe to much, but all I have to go by are maps and grepostats, and I rate you by my standards because thats what I have to evaluate with.
And it is meant as a help:) I dont want to be rude or anything just giving my evaluation of your playing style, and some advice on how I think you can improve it:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay Bogen:
Points: 8/10 good amount, nice average per city and you've gained 10 cities in the last month:)
BP: 7/10 right for your points allthough you need make more enemies actually attack you, try raising revolt in a lot of enemy cities at the same time, that usually gets them to attack back.
Alliance: 7/10 You guys seems to be doing good, even though you have some though allys close by. But what is Luigibeer doing out there??? trying to fall of the map??
Position: 9/10 good spread, easy to defend and good for attack:) lots of targets near by but allso some though neighbors
rep: 7/10 you are making a name for yourself:)
38/50 not bad at all:)

DeletedUser

Thanks you.

Kimn

BP: 10/10 top 10 over all. good enough for me....
Alliance: 9/10. Although not in the top 5 in points i would rank you guys number 4. Behind Ax Liqs JFL. Great average and great players.
Position: 9/10 Great defensive tactics available with some braching out to take the offensive
ReP: 7/10. I known of you for a while. Just now started to come into the forums.

44/50 :) good shizz

DeletedUser

BP: 3/10 not even great for you size
Alliance: 4/10 who?
Poisition: 6/10 can't be helped
Rep: 2/10 who?

19/50 Bad, but easy enough to bring up if you keep playing, looking foward to seeing you progress. We could always use a new face in the forums.

thankyouu i know i need to improve alot,
Nearly reaching the 100k mark

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is such a simple thread. If you want to be rated then rate someone else. Simplicity :p

DeletedUser

Too lazy :p loool... Im playing in beta grepolis, world 3 its awsome, i play in world 1 so i have gold, speed is 10! :D