Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Haven't you been rated like 3 times as cumia? lol

points: 6/10 I dont know if its a good thing or bad thing, considering all the controversy with THAT account. lol
BP: 7/10 More DP then AP, But not significant difference
Alliance: 6/10 you guys have a ways to go, But you will get there.
Poisition: 4/10 For having only 23 cities you are in like 5 oceans LoL, cant be helped when you want to go from one end of the world to the other.
Rep: 8/10 We all know you but that doesn't always mean its for the right reasons :)

31/50 Somewhat harsh, but I am not trying to inflate or deflate anyone's ego.

DeletedUser

LOL! about the oceans thing, i used to be in 54 and 64, but when ARISE fell and i joined the uprising, i had to get cities in 44 and 45... and 55 as close as i could

DeletedUser

S3v3rd:
BP: 8/10 A LOT OF ABP
Alliance 4/10 slwoly falling, and im sorry to say, u are the biggest MRA
Position: 8/10.
Rep: 7/10 I know you, :p and what do you mean by yours :mad: JK

DeletedUser

Revive:)))))
Farouk: (cuimia)
Points: 6/10. You were up there, but our war has brought you down.
BP: 8/10 massive amount top 100 overall. not astonishing but better than many:)
Alliance: 8/10 greta group of players for the academy of the elite players
Rep:10/10. Good wai tno. Great friend:) great player. Only likes to be friendly:)
Positon: 8/10 you lost a few cities but thanks to those loses you will be able to relocate yourself into a better position:)
40/50 good job:)

DeletedUser

I like all 3 of your sigs, xP. I should get a banner, xD

I agree you need one... To well known to NOT have one :eek: :D

Bogen:

BP: 8/10 Just like me no one likes to attack you! I think I should attack you just to even out the difference ;)
Alliance: 9/10 TL are beasts no need to say more
Rep:10/10. You never say anything stupid, that is a + in my book
Positon: 8/10 Against JFL you dont have that great a position but overall you are spread out well.

44/50

The Quick and The Dirty:

Points: 9/10. Damn you and all your points, wish I had all them points
BP: 10/10 You are SOO close to the first page in ABP and on top of that you can defend yourself as well :D
Alliance: 8/10 You guys own an ocean ad are starting to rent another. lol
Rep:9/10. Tons of people know TQaD
Positon: 10/10 Incredible position, AoA/..whatever.. should be afraid.. very afraid

46/50

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

THANKS FOR THE RATING BOGEN :D :D :D BTW! i got the points back! HA! and plan to do so with the cities, I have so much bp that i cant keep up :p lool... BTW SKAL!! ur back welcom back freind :) And those cities were in 54 44, i was the only one of my alliance in these oceans, all were 20 hrs+ away :p
BTW, i want a sig like those and it was UBER who made Bogens Sig, ;) all ur sigs are awsome

DeletedUser

S3v3rd again:
BP: 7/10 i've seen better
Alliance: 9/10 always liked u guys
REP: 8/10 u seem nice :)
Position: 8/10 close to your alliance and not ur enemies

DeletedUser

The Quick and The Dirty:

Points: 9/10. Damn you and all your points, wish I had all them points
BP: 10/10 You are SOO close to the first page in ABP and on top of that you can defend yourself as well :D
Alliance: 8/10 You guys own an ocean ad are starting to rent another. lol
Rep:9/10. Tons of people know TQaD
Positon: 10/10 Incredible position, AoA/..whatever.. should be afraid.. very afraid

46/50

I Know... I think after today's solo offensive, I should be up there... Hopefully... I lost my BP piggy bank and am trying to find another... I don't really want this guy's city, just his troops death... Tons of people know QnD... Those that don't know me, it takes awhile to understand when I am kidding...

DeletedUser

The Quick and Dirty
Opponents Defeated:8/10
Alliance:8/10

Never mind, i checked you out on grepostast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paladin24

Cities: 24
Attack BP: 38,896
Defense BP: 70,855
Opponenets Defeated: Looks like you only conquer ghost cities or you colonize
Alliance: I Have heard of them

Ratings:
Attack BP: 1
Defense BP: 2
Opponents Defeated: 1
Position: 8
Alliance: 8
Rep: 4

Total Score 24/60... Your attack BP is godawful... Your defensive BP is low as well... For your size I am pretty sure you do a lot of sim building, and you must have theaters on all of your cities, because you couldn't have gotten CP's through fighting... Your alliance is fairly well known, and your position is solid because you are surrounded by them... I have read some of your posts...

DeletedUser

well thanks for nothing. well you don't know me that well. I conquer players too.

DeletedUser

i have a huge reputation, but it isn't that good. I was accused of being a traitor, but then the finally found out that i wasn't. But people still know me mainly in ocean 26 thought