Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

Fimbus
BP: 7/10 ok for your size I guess, could be higher though
Alliance:4/10 see above
Positon: 9/10 nice group

30/50

DeletedUser

okay, but grepostats isn't the best way to rate someone. The best way is to get to really no them

DeletedUser

well thanks for nothing. well you don't know me that well. I conquer players too.

Inactive POAD and your own alliance members to help them relocate to other areas, thats the only players you've ever conquered

DeletedUser

okay, but grepostats isn't the best way to rate someone. The best way is to get to really no them

Not really... If you have little to NO ABP, then you obviously don't attack... Grepostats doesn't lie, but people can... Or maybe you do attack, but you just FAIL at it.. Either way, your ABP is embarrassing...

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Was gonna rate Hullu but I can't find him so
Paladin24
Alliance: 8/10 - Vanguard X good alliance only gets an 8 cause it's an academy
BP: 3/10 - 100k is good for BP but less than 40k of that is offensive.
Position: I'm not looking at where his cities are I'm too lazy
Rep: 2/10 - I know of him but he did stupidly comment on half a dozen threads in this ocean tab recently.

All in all 18/40 just kinda meh

DeletedUser

Hullu is HulluM in-game.

Baudin Toolan

BP: 7.5/10 Not as much ABP as I would like to see but you can attack well and defend well also. You've got more DBP than me :p
Alliance:9/10 Love the name, love the style and I look forward to seeing what you guys can pull off. The only reason you don't get 10 is because internal issues affect every large merger and the larger the merger the more this is the case. If you guys are still where you are now or further in a few weeks that score will rise.
Position: 9/10 I like the grouping and you seem near to some good fun with some JFL buddies.
Rep: 10/10 I know you and most other Theta players should too.

Excellent player, I look forward to seeing how things work out with Liq X.

DeletedUser

Hey Uber :)

Points: 9/10 Just outside the top 50, get a new city or two and you'll probably be there :)
BP: 8/10 Mostly ABP, very nice amount.
Alliance: 9/10 Despite that recent bout I do like you guys. People just need to tell me more things before I go and try to suggest compromises that aren't too good.
Position I'm lazy and am not the type to look at the position of cities.
Rep: 10/10 Someone reasonable and well-known. I'm tempted to put down an eleven :p

36/40 :)
Excellent player, person and poster. I'm not surprised my rep is about equal to his despite me having almost 200 more posts. Heck, I think it's higher :)

Oh, and whoever decides to rate me, leave out the alliance part. I already know it's going to be bad. But if you don't *shrugs* your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Z
BP:6/10 pretty dang low, even for your points. get your ABP up a bit
Position: 8/10 nice and together yet a few branching out and some near me.
Alliance:3/10............enough said.
Rep: 6/10 I know of some that dont really appreciate you and others that do
30/50

DeletedUser

Farouk:
BP: 7/10
Alliance: 10/10
Rep: 8/10
Position: 7/10

39/40.
:)

DeletedUser

bogen

Points: 7/10 486k points is alot, but doesnt deserve you the 9 or 10 rating as there are 190 people with greater points than you
Opponents Defeated: 8/10 Nice attacking bp although you may not be attacking people of high rank as your defensive bp is considerably low
Position: 7/10 Not bad, fairly high rank on your ocean.
Alliance: 9/10 Speaks for itself really.

Total 37/50

1st time rating someone, so dont be harsh if ive done anything wrong lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bogen

Points: 7/10 486k points is alot, but doesnt deserve you the 9 or 10 rating as there are 190 people with greater points than you
Opponents Defeated: 8/10 Nice attacking bp although you may not be attacking people of high rank as your defensive bp is considerably low
Position: 7/10 Not bad, fairly high rank on your ocean.
Alliance: 9/10 Speaks for itself really.

1st time rating someone, so dont be harsh if ive done anything wrong lol

Good Job Fimbus, I like your sig as well...

DeletedUser

Fimbus

Points: 5/10 Not very many points for this stage in the game but enough to show you know what you are doing at least.
BP: 4/10 Once again not very much BP though you can defend and attack which is a good thing.
Position: 9/10 I love the cluster style and think it comes in very helpful when fighting against any enemies, thoguh I am unsure of who your enemies are.
Alliance: 6/10 Never heard of you guys but I like the profile picture so that counts for something in my books.
Rep: 3/10 Sorry to say I've never seen a post of yours before, but that's fine since you seem to be new.

27/50 C+ Not the best of ratings but I hope that in a few weeks that will rise over 35 since I hope to see more posts from you here :)

Keep growing, keep fighting and fun can only ensue.

DeletedUser

Uber!!! Rate ME!!! Lol Alliance better be 10/10!!!

Haha, OK. There are easier ways of getting rated :p

TheQuickAndDirty

Points: 8.5/10 Massive amount of points but just outside the top 50. Push a bit harder and take another few AoA cities to breach that gap.
Alliance: 10/10 Biased opinion? I think not.
BP: 9/10 A ton of BP which I really envy. I'm going to try and catch up to that ABP but it seems your mass-mail antics earned you enough enemies to get some juicy DBP too.
Position: 7/10 Impressive position considering you had to work your way up to the front but I would prefer a more clustered set-up. Still, considering the way support works in the alliance I suppose being so spread out doesn't hinder you all that much.
Rep: 9/10 It would be kind of hard for me not to know you well in game though you don't post all that much on the forums.

Bias doesn't even factor into this rating :)