Rate the player above

DeletedUser

well it would have been in 55 and 56 if the illumi had been true alliace but no thay would rather be rent boys to your poxy lot ..if the allumi had alloud port to take there ghosts in 56 i can garntee you right now that your alliance would be getting squashed...and this server would have been more intresting .....dont be under the pretence just becawes we are a few oceans away that we wont get to you ,,we will..gammas dieing and i can garntee within 2 months ill be 200 citys plus and pushing north ...and when i get there i cant waight to take your poxy 29 citys off you and show you the rim ...your nothing ..your a parasite who lives off of others skill .. the others in your alliance do the dirty work and you grab the scraps.......if you where in my alliance you would have been farmed long ago ..

DeletedUser

I would love to see a 1-1 tang vs nick ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nick:

Points: 5/10 - not bad but not as active as some of his team mates.
Alliance 10/10 - Good team that is well lead.
BP 1/10 - for his location it is pretty awful.

DeletedUser

Saska: (TheBlackPegasus, Ben..whatever.)

Points: 5/10 - Just maxed out cities. Points don't really matter anyway.
Alliance: 9/10 - too many players, but still strong and a big threat.
BP: 10/10 - nice ABP

DeletedUser

Alex420

Decent growth throughout, good number of cities

Alliance: 7/10

Was 9 at peak but many players are going inactive and the better players are too few compared to the bad players

BP: 9/10 Very good bp and attack exceeds defense.

DeletedUser3613

Ragintel

Alliance: 10/10 one of the warrior carebears

BP: 7/10 pretty much equal dbp and abp but thats the way the cookie crumbles somtimes

always enjoy ragi's posts on these forums aswell

DeletedUser

dazlerr

Points: -1/10 sorry daz, cities are too big for my liking! Point whore :p

Alliance: 0/10 Fusion suck! Noob's mighty Empire (NmE 4 lyf)

BP: -3/10 you got ABP than DBP, really Daz!? You better not play like that in our new super noob alliance

DeletedUser

dazlerr (this is the real rating, although if you like you can have the other one instead?)

Points: 8/10 you are a fair size and bigger than I. However you recently lost a city to magnus and that makes me smile :p love magnus, he so angry :D

Alliance: 7/10 I am being honest here, you have some truly fantastic players. What you did to Lordmango man and Val showed me that. However you are also riddled with noobs. I mean daniel2222!? the guy is a joke! And Tarm. Both I have takien cities off like picking candy from a baby! I want to give you a higher rating but you have lost some of your older more experienced players and reoplaced them with, what is quite frankly a heap of gash! Look, points don't mean F all in this game. Yes you may drop a few places but please, get rid of the noobs!

BP: 10/10 May not be the highest in gamma but you are a fine example of what I like to see. Almost higher ABP than your points. Keep up the good work Daz

maybe I was a bit harsh on the alliance rating, but then again I like stirring :p

DeletedUser3613

AJ

Alliance: 8/10 disregarding the 10/10 i gave huggs earlier as AJ moved the goalposts and counted fusion down due to having noobs in, dustfinger, superbanny ... the list goes on

BP: 7/10 just outside the top 100 on BP although tABP should be higher AJ i must say im a little dissapointed in you, although you do officialy qualify to be in NOOBS INC in the near future :p

Not everyone gets AJ but hes pretty cool i spose

DeletedUser

I do have to say Superbany was a classic noob although it was great fun battling with him. He managed to stay polite even after losing cities so he was a good guy aswell.
Also AJ can you move to o64 please? I'm moving into o64 and would love to have you as an oppenant :)

DeletedUser

Also AJ can you move to o64 please? I'm moving into o64 and would love to have you as an oppenant :)

LOL, to move to O64 he has to go through O74. If he reach to O74 that means Fusion failed in stopping him.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

dazlerr

points: -1/10 sorry daz, cities are too big for my liking! Point whore :p

alliance: 0/10 fusion suck! Noob's mighty empire (nme 4 lyf)

bp: -3/10 you got abp than dbp, really daz!? You better not play like that in our new super noob alliance

:d:d:d:d

DeletedUser

Im reviving the thread :)
tommy:
Points: 9/10, decent, have more than the alliance average and crossed the 1 mil mark :)
Alliance: 10/10, no.1 alliance in abp and for their team work
BP: 9/10, has good ABPs, at-least more than me :D

total: 28