Rate The Player

DeletedUser11640

TenaciousD, lopsided BPs, heavily skewed towards defensive (but then, you were attacked en masse by OFA, so no surprises there). Nice number of cities, but mostly obtained through friendly conquest of own inactives....

Very good city point average though....my standards are high too, rate you a 6. But it'll be interesting to see if you can make big strides on offense with your new alliance.

DeletedUser

Howard,

Very high points, amounts of BP, amazing Leadership skills on the Renegades.... Hmm... I think a 10/10 is needed here :D

DeletedUser8049

Howard,

Very high points, amounts of BP, amazing Leadership skills on the Renegades.... Hmm... I think a 10/10 is needed here :D

Jaustralis 7/10 great alliance/ balanced AP/DP but little lower bp on your size

DeletedUser

Thoria. 9/10. Great points Alliance, and almost perfectly balanced BP, so it looks like you can adapt to any situation.

DeletedUser

myrmidon king.8/10 always in public forums and a pleasant guy.decent alliance and good amount of cities and about 90k bp so a good all round player

DeletedUser

I normally don't come on here to say much but just noticed you above the standings so thought that I would comment :) .

jlgarton90 8.5/10 Good points , better then average attack and defensive BP , only slight is the alliance LOL :p . Seems like you have a lot of high point villages though , I'm trying to keep mine a little more lean and mean right now :) . Over all great work so far :) . And the sponge theme is great !!! .

DeletedUser

haha thanks wiseguy

il give u a 9/10 based on your high abp and averall high bp.good amount of cities.dont like your alliance (boo) but overall great work.my opinion may change if we meet in battle tho but from the stats you look a good fighter

DeletedUser

Haha @ the boo !!!

Well I do like to throw out an attack or two now and then LOL . I have over active attack issues that my shrink and me are trying to work through but he keeps saying that I'm a lost cause :p .

I'm trying to see if we could met but it would seem that your a fair distance from me , I'll have to start trying to get out that way LOL ;)

DeletedUser

where are u located lol im in oc54 and just moved into oc53 thanks to a few of your guys not being good at defending lol

DeletedUser

Heya Guys,

Please try to stay on topic; E'G - Rating Players. Thanks :D

EDIT: The guy below certainly can listen...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scattered on the oceans around O66 and O65 border , I'm pretty spread out right now taking whatever villages I've been asked to take in ops so I'm in 66 65 56 . It's sad I'm not even sure if I can reach any of your guys ..... Have to start hunting now of one :p

Edit : Sorry Jaustralis :( . I will try to be better now , I promise .

DeletedUser

TenaciousD, lopsided BPs, heavily skewed towards defensive (but then, you were attacked en masse by OFA, so no surprises there). Nice number of cities, but mostly obtained through friendly conquest of own inactives....

Very good city point average though....my standards are high too, rate you a 6. But it'll be interesting to see if you can make big strides on offense with your new alliance.

Blah why waste time taking cities from actives when your not in a war and there is free 13k cities lying around. BP is heavy on D because of the obvious.

The 300 were around longer as a top alliance then renegades.

I went on vacation for 3 weeks. And I play less then 30 minutes a day. top 13 in BP top 100 offensive top 3 in defenders top 30 in points led the longest lasting top alliance. I deserve a 12/10. You know it. Plus if I gave a 6 to the player below me who had only 100k in points and 40k bp how am I only .5 above him. Your rating system is flawed. :p

Not to mention you created an account just to put that as your first post clearly showing somebody asked you to make that post. So I win... As I have debunked your rating and cause of it.

Thats even if you are howardyang and not an imposter. Most likely an imposter because howardyang takes 2 days to anwser an in game message so I doubt he reads these forums.

DeletedUser

Jaustralis 7/10

Good amount of points, more of an offensive player than defensive, unless people are too scared to attack you. Looks as though you went on holiday for a while but now that you are back you are conquering cities again (congratulations on your newest city :)). You are in a good strong alliance, even though we are at war ;).

DeletedUser6983

Look alright Xerxes.

Can i get of how good i was when i was in Epsilon. i would like to see from a few how i did there.

DeletedUser

Koan i had never heard of you until i played Iota, so i'll rate Xerxes instead :)

Die Xerxes: 7.5/10 Not high in points but you make up for it with high ABP, doesnt look like you are attacked much (not sure of the reasons :)) but without high DBP i can't tell how well you actually would be if you got attacked. Great alliance and you seem to be fairly active.