Rate The Player

DeletedUser

123KOAN 4.5/10, but without aegis incident 6.5/10

You had extremely high DBP, but that was due to Aegis attacking you in responce to disbanding them. You seem to be a mercenary by going to the Alliance with the most points.

the empty lord 7/10

You have a good amount of points with a High average points per city. Your have evened out BP's in attack and defense but it slightly leaning more towards the defense, so it seems as though you have attracted some attention by other players a while ago, haven't been attacked to recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@The Empty lord- 7/10 got a good bit of BP and is balanced between ABP and DBP, good few cities

DeletedUser

Sparkz -

You've lost and gained quite a few cities so you are getting involved and are not some sit-back simcity player, which is always good. You are active on the forums, and if I am honest at first I thought you were a bit of an idiot (sorry!), leading an MrA and things. But then I thought you seemed like a pretty good guy. Then the whole KOAN incident and you handled that pretty well and you got back on your feet pretty quick from that. Aegis are doing OK too. Your points aren't that high but it matches your BP evenly.

7/10

DeletedUser

Jacko0 - 7/10

Good amount of points, high average on cities. Seem to not draw a lot of attention. BPD is a lot lower than BPA. Seems to conquer a lot of inactive/ alliance cities.

DeletedUser

6.5/10

Slowly gaining ABP and haven't gotten DBP in a while which either means people are scared of you or they don't know you are there. Also you cities are going up slowly as well (BTW congratulations on your newest city :)). You have a high average points per city and they geographically strong with many cities on each island.

Thankyou, Im going to take this in a crooked smile way xD, Since with the war and everything, I found this comment quite funny :p. And thankyou for the comment on my newest city, Im just making sure that the guy on my island, since he went inactive, That i looked after his citys for him ^^.

@ Shino-X - Nice Number of citys.

Cute alliance, Not excatly big, But a nice alliance profile.

DeletedUser

Shino :)

Not very big on points but they match with you BP points. Very helping and aggressive player. Good to be allies with you.

8/10

DeletedUser11640

My reply to this message is in bold....

Blah why waste time taking cities from actives when your not in a war and there is free 13k cities lying around. Well, considering you guys fought some wars in the past, as a 'leader', why not lead by example and take it to the enemy (you'll notice my own history is littered with Nightmare of Elysium cities, Pandemic ones, followed by Blackwatch and Corcyran League cities....) Also, i wouldnt consider taking down active players a waste of time, its far more rewarding BP-wise, and furthermore, its where i derive enjoyment from the game (pitting strategy, tactics, timing, and luck---there's no greater thrill than finding worthy opponents) BP is heavy on D because of the obvious.

The 300 were around longer as a top alliance then renegades. A point you seem to enjoy mentioning at every turn...i dont really need to promote the Renegades, we don't need to toot our own horn....and, i notice your alliance has reformed, but you're not a member...speaks volumes to me.... But then, reading all the posts by former 300 members who were disgusted by the way things ended there, and the OFa merge, i'm not surprised you arent back in the fold.....

I went on vacation for 3 weeks. And I play less then 30 minutes a day. top 13 in BP top 100 offensive top 3 in defenders top 30 in points led the longest lasting top alliance You didnt lead from the outset...in fact, i had a great amount of respect for the old 300 players, like steelback and chimeroon. The only thing i know TenD is that you are a hothead, and even your own alliance will admit the same thing. I won't comment on your leadership skills, as i wasnt a member of your alliance, but, the fact that many of the old guard messaged me expressing discontent towards you is certainly suggestive of what kind of leader i would have found you to have been had i been in the same alliance as you . I deserve a 12/10. Then why even have this thread if you're just going to push for your own rating of yourself? I'm expressing an opinion, and i dont rate you anywhere near a 10....if you had more top notch conquers, if you had more offensive BPs, if you hadn't lost cities to others, if you had shown yourself to be a more tactful diplomat....then i would have given you a higher grade...fact is, i gave you wht i felt you deserved...IN MY OWN HONEST OPINIONYou know it. (Getting top 3 in defenders is no bragging point when you consider those were earned by having your cities decimated by OFA...) Plus if I gave a 6 to the player below me who had only 100k in points and 40k bp how am I only .5 above him. Your rating system is flawed. :p Who said anything about having the SAME rating system...by your own admission in your own post you have high standards, and therefore, surely you can concede the possibility that others may have higher standards than you (such as myself)

Not to mention you created an account just to put that as your first post clearly showing somebody asked you to make that post. So I win You win? when was this a competition? I created this account because, having been a casual reader for ages, i thought i'd like to get a chance to swap ideas with some other people in the game who i respect and know by reputation alone... As I have debunked your rating and cause of it.

Thats even if you are howardyang and not an imposter. Most likely an imposter because howardyang takes 2 days to anwser an in game message so I doubt he reads these forums. Hahaha, well, actually, it really is me. And i admit i am slow to answer ingame mesages...they arent, and have never been a huge priority for me, and my reply speed is determined by how much i respect you as a player....oh, and to prove i'm who i am, i'll post a picture of my wall in the other thread.

Zambidis, from what contact i have had with you, i know you to be an important cog in your alliance. A well spoken player too (at least so our diplomat tells us). A good balance of BPs, ABP and DBP (i suspect your DBP will rise more quickly than your ABP though). Your still only a mid sized player, but have shown good potential. If you could successfully conquer some cities from renegades, i'd rate you much higher, but, i'll give you a 6/10, with a lot more potential for growth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10/10
great points, great bp, lots of city takes and really highly ranked

DeletedUser

My reply to this message is in bold....

Zambidis, from what contact i have had with you, i know you to be an important cog in your alliance. A well spoken player too (at least so our diplomat tells us). A good balance of BPs, ABP and DBP (i suspect your DBP will rise more quickly than your ABP though). Your still only a mid sized player, but have shown good potential. If you could successfully conquer some cities from renegades, i'd rate you much higher, but, i'll give you a 6/10, with a lot more potential for growth.

Clearly you dont know my history. In every single war that the 300 was involved primarily the OFA war I took more OFA cities then any other 300 player.

The 300 havent reformed some players simply left OFA that were located in 046 and had no place to turn but forming an alliance called the 300. Like many others in OFA are leaving they choose to do the same.

wow shows again how much you know I was from the offset part of the 300 leadership. Steelback was a diplomat for a short while

If your going to spread lies you might as well make them believable. Any leader that creates a forum account in attempts to bring others down for no reason clearly shows what kind of leader he is. Clearly I didnt start this thread so I dont know how I could have this thread for my self as you said.

lol I would gladly trade each one of my cities for a good 40k each per city. Why because BP counts lossing 5-10 cities is no big deal if I get 40k per each city lossing 5-10 will get me 10-20 in the long run.

You just rated another player with the same ranking but not even half the achievements.

It was never a competition I just like debunking posts.

You answer players in your alliance and your own leadership just as fast. You failed to even give me a response after I presented you with a magnificent offer most alliances would leap at.

I respect Renegades for the skilled players they have not its leadership at all. I know very well that you have little to do with the success of your alliance that can be clearly shown based on your messaging rate replies. To further prove my point how poor the leadership is just look at what kind of players you harbor. Your 4k players that you havent even booted out hold your alliance average from being number 1. Your central players in the oceans you control will eventually leave because they wont have anything to conquer because you accept poor players that would be better served as conquests for larger players. Don't bother explaining to me why you have 4k 5k 6k players its pointless. There is no justifiable reason to have them for a top notch alliance.

DeletedUser

As a player in game dynamics you have my respect. But in my opionon you lose it all by not devoting more of your time to your alliance. When I led the 300 I devoted 90% of my time spent on my account to the alliance before tending to my own account. You could find that to be true if you scouted my cities during that time as you would find them maxed out in resources and me answering messages and helping my team mates instead of helping my self.

DeletedUser6029

Totally skipping the previous poster as my distain is well documented. No rating necessary.

Sparkz:
7/10

I suck at judging on a scale basis. Seems your pretty active, most of your cities were taken from other alliances, not many internal conks there. I see you have higher DBP, but that is to be expected with the loss of cities. Over all I think your a pretty stable player in game, and not hot tempered in the forums, I'd rank you as high-mid grade, but quickly able to increase that should you choose to.

DeletedUser

I can't say I know much about you so my rating will have to be based off of grepostats. You have just captured a city and apear to be active. I have seen you in the forum before. Your BP ranking isn't very high but is average for your points.

I'll rate you as a 6/10

DeletedUser

Nice Number of citys.

Respectful Alliance, I know there well known through-out that world.

Nice Profile.

9/10

~Velario

DeletedUser

Good number of cities, but it looks like some were colonized, high number of ABP to DBP, i think the DBP should be higher but i'm sure theres reasons people don't attack you (scared maybe? :p). Lovely alliance. Overall a nice player.

8.2/10

DeletedUser

Lol Scared of me ? xD

Yes two were founded, Im quite proud of them to be honest, There my little diamonds.

As for the DBP, I've not had some one attack me for quite some time, But then again im more in the offensive currently with the CL War

Nice Number of cities, Well known alliance, Nice Profile page, OBP is good.

8/10

~Velario

DeletedUser4256

Lol Scared of me ? xD

Yes two were founded, Im quite proud of them to be honest, There my little diamonds.

As for the DBP, I've not had some one attack me for quite some time, But then again im more in the offensive currently with the CL War

Nice Number of cities, Well known alliance, Nice Profile page, OBP is good.

8/10

~Velario

lol....would love to know your scoring system.

DeletedUser

Hang on.

It clearly states '' Rate the player above you '', Not '' rate the player above you depending on there number of cities ''.

Quoted from Jaustralis on the Rules for this Topic.
Rules

• It must be on their performance on the EPSILON World.

It can include their Leadership Skills, Alliance started, point totals... Anything! Not just kill point and point totals!

• Rating goes from 1 (Lowest) to 10 (Highest)

• Stay on Topic!!!

I make my point ~

~Velario