Rate The Player

DeletedUser

jlgarton90 - 10/10

Many cities with plenty of ATB which means your very aggressive which also means your a survivor. The only thing that would ever bring you down is your DBP. But you probably can't help it if most people are scared of targeting you.

DeletedUser

thanks for the rating

alterra 8/10

alot of cities and your still alive at this stage of the world so shows you can hold your own.also your in a great alliance.only thing i can mark you down on is your overall battle points but you did take an enemy city from TE so good going

DeletedUser

9/10

High points. ABP and DBP are close enough to make you an alround player. Latest cities seems to have come from inactives though rather than aggressive takeovers

DeletedUser

9.5/10

An extremely defensive player who is ranked 15th in the world for defending, still a very capable attacker. Great team player, he helps out whenever possible. Survived 1 month of defending against Aegis in an isolated area, and another 4 months of war with Aegis. Very happy you survived that ;)
Starting to gain cities again, and Congratulations on your newest city :)
Also a good friend and ally.

DeletedUser

Great player, well known alliance, Decent level of Attack BP & DBP.

~v

DeletedUser

Talion by the name talion 0/10 by BigBadBill I'll give you a 6/10. Though you are low on Bp you are a capable fighter (as I have seen so far). The city of whcih you are taking over I am giving to you and even renamed it.

DeletedUser

lol. Inciatus: 8/10
From what I've seen you have held on to 3 cities which are far away from most TE cities.

But you don't have your cities organized very well.
Good amount of ABP which means your actively attacking.
Huge amount of DBP. But then again that's expected on the front between Rens and TE.

Well done btw.

DeletedUser

7.5/10

Decent Points with a good average points per city. You're in a good strong highly densely populated alliance that is well known. BP's don't match with how many cities you have, DBP's is a little low which must be because everyone is scared of you :p
The way your cities are positioned has it's pros and cons. Pros-6 of your cities are away from your bulk of your cities which could allow for long distance supporting, Cons-those separated cities are away from your other cities not allowing for easy sniping if they come under fire although they are all surrounded by Renegades cities which means they can easily support you if needed.

DeletedUser

8.8 strong player well known through out forum and ingame fair amount of bp on both sides

DeletedUser

8/10

Part of respectable alliance and I think I remember you hitting me once but there has been so many so I may be mistaken.
Okay Bp for points considering your area but could be improved. Other than that looks good

DeletedUser

8/10

Strong active player. Did very well in the CL/OFA-Aegis war, and doing quite well in the Pathfinders/RotI-Aegis war. BP's are good especially your DBP's but still a very capable attacker. You have lost a lot of cities but that is mainly due to fellow members of Aegis taking them meaning they hate you :p or you are giving them away.

DeletedUser6029

Die Xerxes - 7/10

Been playing since may and only has 16 cities. Nice split in O & D points though but still kinda low for playing since May.

DeletedUser14367

Domino-8/10

Great Gal, been through a lot with her. Thus far has played the game very well and has taught me a lot.

DeletedUser11924

Jaro

6.5/10

Decent alliance which is fairly well organized. Granted my alliance is at war with you but I will be fair since I have never met you in battle nor will I at least no time soon. By your stats looks like you turtled for sometime but appears you are getting a little more aggressive which is always good. Get involved a bit more in your alliances ops and don't be afraid to punch someone in the mouth.

DeletedUser

novakayne: 10/10

Great alliance which if fairly organized. I did the math and i noticed that 83% of your cities were acquired from the BP you scored which if far above my expectations. Your ABP is constantly going up so you obviously had more then your fair share of experience with punching people in the mouth 8_)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alterra-8/10

Good points - okay Bp - could be improved to suit the bp:point ratio though - and great alliance

DeletedUser8467

Sparkz104-7/10

Gr8 defence BP and a good person to have quick post convos with in here. Not rude or arrogant.Which always makes for a good player :)

DeletedUser

daveio 9,99/10 Nice allround
and an nice champ, even when we were fighting for the first spot on ocean 47 way back :D

DeletedUser8467

Ahhh yer, back in the day, when we were all about the ocean we were in :), seems like a long time ago now.........do you feel old also lol :).

Humiro-9.5/10.....i feel i cant give a better rateing then was given :p. Gr8 alliance thats has maintained its independance thruout all the drama of Epsilon, and has still continued to better themselves.

GO THE 300!

DeletedUser14367

Daveio-10/10

Good Alliance, good leader and a 3:1 (SW)bp : (D)bp ratio. Glad he's on our side.