Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Heya,

After all the War and Destruction in the Epsilon Forum, I think we ought to do something a little more lighthearted.... Infact, A Game!

It's pretty simple actually, just rate the player above you! (1-10)

Rules

• It must be on their performance on the EPSILON World.

• It can include their Leadership Skills, Alliance started, point totals... Anything! Not just kill point and point totals!

• Rating goes from 1 (Lowest) to 10 (Highest)

Stay on Topic!!!

• Usful Link; Epsilon Grepostats...Here

Happy Ratin' :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jaustralis, i remember you in Aegis. you were known as Ashyheart there tho

7/10. Look like your doing good there

DeletedUser

6/10

You've got a good amount of points, a good Alliance, a decent City average. But, you BP'S let you down. Try getting some more Offensive BP!

DeletedUser

7/10. Decent points, great Alliance, but your Battle Points really don't match your size.

DeletedUser

7/10 fairly average points sized, but your BP isn't much to write home about. You have lost/gained quite a few cities which shows that you have been involved in wars and held your ground a bit, shame that doesn't reflect in your ABP but I don't know your exact situation. You also contribute alot in the forums, which is always good.

DeletedUser

ABP is hard to come by where I am based. In Ocean 35 I'm surrounded by 758 friendly Renegades cities.

8/10. Nice points, Alliance, and I'm loving the ABP. Only problem is the Defensive Battle Points. When their that low and you're ABP is that high I start to think that you're a bully. ;)

DeletedUser

I really have no idea who you are but I thought I'd participate anyway so you get a nice 8.

DeletedUser

ABP is hard to come by where I am based. In Ocean 35 I'm surrounded by 758 friendly Renegades cities.

8/10. Nice points, Alliance, and I'm loving the ABP. Only problem is the Defensive Battle Points. When their that low and you're ABP is that high I start to think that you're a bully. ;)

Thanks, but no matter what I do I can't get people to attack me LOL, would love some DBP.

DeletedUser

Jacko0, good on points. Very good on ABP, it means you are an aggressive player and in this game, the aggressive survive.
You have never lost a city, but you haven't taken a city from a big player either I think.
So i would say a 8 is good for you.

DeletedUser3635

Zambidis - Seems to be shooting up in the ranks, and part of an up and coming alliance. Battle Points are pretty well evened out between attack and defense so shows he is well rounded. Most points have come in the last month now that he is getting larger, so judging by his location and his BP, gets a 9!

DeletedUser

Zam nice and even both ways.. seems you all around good player I give a solid 8 I just saw someone post before me judge us both on the next i need to get to work... lol

DeletedUser

Jaser, always on the forums, nice guy, solid 7 :D

As for me. . . well, look me up on the rankings. I'm pro.

DeletedUser

Devils,

I'll rate you on your previous time... 10/10, You made The Enlightened, that is enough :D

DeletedUser3635

Zam nice and even both ways.. seems you all around good player I give a solid 8 I just saw someone post before me judge us both on the next i need to get to work... lol

Lol, they totally skipped over me ;)

DeletedUser4256

DivingDW.......A good all round player....good battle skills and a team man.

I rate him 9.5 !!

DeletedUser

7/10

Nice Number of cities.

Unfamiliar to the alliance, but i love your profile Picture xD

Olive Lawl, Never could do anything right xD

~V

DeletedUser

6.5/10

Slowly gaining ABP and haven't gotten DBP in a while which either means people are scared of you or they don't know you are there. Also you cities are going up slowly as well (BTW congratulations on your newest city :)). You have a high average points per city and they geographically strong with many cities on each island.

DeletedUser

DX, not a big player points wise, but i have played with him since the beginning of CL.
Very good player, very supportive and loyal to his friends and allies. Always looking to help first then to take something for himself.

9/10 DX ;)