Rate The Player

DeletedUser

aww, would be great to see you back again.

I remember you taught me the basics, indirectly, about grep when I first started out, that was waaaay back in lightning thieves though.

DeletedUser

damm thats way back the mighty lightning thieves of lordoffighting !!!

so who are you allied with?
who hates who? lol

DeletedUser

Haha yeah, that was way back when I had a tiny 2k points.

We are allied with Evolution, fighting Pathfinders
the new top dogs Seriously enlightened are fighting Anarchy. Artemis, and 80-DEEP
that's about it for big wars.
and your mate KB left his alliance for SE.

DeletedUser

9/10

4th in DBP 523K
17th overall BP
Fairly regular increase in BP D and A
One of the most important forumers

Also acmilan was in reborn last

DeletedUser

7/10

Has good BP ranking, especially DBP. Hasn't gained many points or BP's in the last month. Could be due to location?
Don't know much else.

I just had to revive this thread.

DeletedUser6029

DX - What to say?

A kiwi, therefore a bit sweet and sour at the same time (fruit, not bird :D)
oh you mean game wise ;)

Has a good spread of enemy gains and losses. I know he is a good team player, a huge plus in a player. (I would rather a smaller player with balls than a large player who doesn't do ANYTHING)

Shows a steady gain of BP over the month of February, always a good sign.

Overall I give him a 8/10 (docking 2 points for size and playtime, and I really don't like his siggy)

DeletedUser

Domi: 6/10

Good cluster in 47, but seems to have moved to 56/55 (that way :p) and has cities all over the place.

More than a 2:1 points:bp ratio.
not many enemy takes
but going towards the action so hopefully will see some of that soon?

DeletedUser

9/10

Great player and enemy. Extremely high BP's for his size, including being 5th in the world for defending. Knows how to attack and defend well. Is able to snipe extraordinarily well, although your snipe couldn't beat my perfect timing with biremes ;)

DeletedUser

That was just absolutely terrible! I get the 5 second gap with 2 seconds to spare... Then BAM! 1 second before my Ls hit my city you pop up with a support. You saved that whole conquest lol.

DeletedUser

Lol, You have to stay on topic by rating the player, not complaining about their timing :p

Staying on topic: :p
9/10

Great player and enemy. Extremely high BP's for his size, including being 5th in the world for defending. Knows how to attack and defend well. Is able to snipe extraordinarily well, although your snipe couldn't beat my perfect timing with biremes ;)

DeletedUser

0/10
I was forced to do this

Real
8/10
Great team guy, everytime I hear of an incoming Cs he is mentioned somewhere. Points don't reflect him cause he is just as capable if not more than most of the 400k+guys he fights along side. Excellent timing also.
But for his size I cannot give him higher.

DeletedUser15569

sparkz104

dont really know you ive never posted in the main grepo forum before , mostly just talk to my alliance.

your not ranked bad in the world id give you 7/10 to 8/10.
but like i said i dont know you i looked at your profile but your coat of arms covers up your profile.

DeletedUser

whats the rating criteria in here? anything specific or anyone just uses whatever method they feel fits?

DeletedUser8467

Halifaxd- 8/10

Good player, knows how to snipe well, and is able to fend off massive attacks, and is able to have a good convo whilst waiting for an incomeing CS :)

-2 however for not knowing how to rate tho :p

DeletedUser

whats up daveio? you get on here often? I'm pretty new to the externals.

when are you going to have another go at my cities?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8467

Halifaxd-1/10

For going off topic :p lol

I get in here read what ppl say, i just dont comment unless there is something to comment on :)

And its far to early for me to be thinking of trying to CS you again .......you destroyed all my Nukes you basted :) In a nice way of coarse :)

DeletedUser

haha, thats my style. i want to make you second guess yourself before you attack again. now i'm really off topic i guess. 0/10 or maybe even -2/10.

DeletedUser

daveio- 10/10 just for being a KB fan, I am off topic who cares-lol-