Rate The Player

DeletedUser

DX - forgive me for skipping you. You have been rated. I am going to rate Koko.

I give koko a 10/10. My reasons are not however standard.

After he was kicked from VII he survived in SE while being singularly targeted by Artemis. I mean droves and droves of attacks. He lost a ton, but...he maintained good spirits, sportsmanship and rebuilt to be a driving force against them. I watched him survive with less than I think 13 cities and maintain them. It took dedication to the game and sheer strategic smarts to do so. He bounced back, and for that reason Koko deserves a 10 in my book.

El-Kokonut (Man myth Legend) the only player to ever melt Doms Iron Heart.

And as your a 10/10 i will no longer kick you from =VII= :p:eek:

DeletedUser

kingcaracatacus 10/10 for being in game mod. wouldn't dare anything else;-D LOL

But then -1 point for each city you have lost to babylon and -2 for not being at war with the toughest alliance on Epsilon. So what are we down to then? ;-D

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser6029

7???
I passed the FCAT, wait, no I didn't, I was "left behind"

Enga - 8/10
Solid player, good presence, active. minuses are (based off of when I played mind you) I don't have any minuses, I simply didn't actively play with him much. I'd give him a 10 simply because he is one of the few high point players that still doesn't sim. So often a player gets so high and their stats SUCK. Enga is still agressive, and that says something in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kingcaracatacus 10/10 for being in game mod. wouldn't dare anything else;-D LOL

But then -1 point for each city you have lost to babylon and -2 for not being at war with the toughest alliance on Epsilon. So what are we down to then? ;-D

cheers,
enga
engaboy is offline Add to engaboy's Reputation Report Post Reply With Quote

A little harsh i think.

Considering i have taken the alliance into a war with an alliance who are double our size and in o76 the ocean we are fighting in we have

42Citys Babylon have 662Citys (at the moment That number will come down) thats 1/15 against...... and if you check grepostats you will see i have been the main target of the attacks :) We have been gaining citys from the Babys as a team we started out with 23 citys in o76.

I Prefer to see your post like this.
kingcaracatacus 10/10
but then that would make me KB :p

DeletedUser

A little harsh i think.

Considering i have taken the alliance into a war with an alliance who are double our size and in o76 the ocean we are fighting in we have

Well, and your average player size is about six times theirs. I think that tells a story as well.

SE are the top dogs in Epsilon at the moment, so to be rated among the top dogs you either need to be in on their team, or better yet fighting them:cool:

IMNSHO ;-)

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

Well, and your average player size is about six times theirs. I think that tells a story as well.

SE are the top dogs in Epsilon at the moment, so to be rated among the top dogs you either need to be in on their team, or better yet fighting them:cool:

IMNSHO ;-)

cheers,
enga

Hey Enga, I just found out, apparently I get a subscription to GrepoStats too, funny stuff.

So, can you help me out with my confusion on this top alliance issue thing? You say we should be attacking SE to be considered a good alliance. When I look at your first page of conqs, it lists 5 cities from SE that you took. Congrats, btw! However, what's funny, is when I click on those player's names, they all have a flat or downward sloping graphs. I think this means they are inactive... So, it's better to take cities off inactive players in SE than fight active targets? That's funny logic, but I am now seriously enlightened, so I thank you...

Should I contact Mel and DW to see if they'll let us over in VII take some of their inactives? Will that make you feel better about us? I truly hope so, because I don't think I could go on much longer without your approval...

DeletedUser

LMFO, cause enga likes that saying and to Kingbee's reply. However if there is someone fighting SE that is Enga my friend

DeletedUser

However, what's funny, is when I click on those player's names, they all have a flat or downward sloping graphs. I think this means they are inactive... So, it's better to take cities off inactive players in SE than fight active targets?

Do you get 20K+ defensive bps from taking an inactive player? Don't think so.

And something is wrong with the graphs these days as well.

Furthermore it is not our fault DivingDW got a flat/downward graph...:cool:

But on the issue of inactives. Of course we takes inactives even though it is a bore. But the fun the fun stuff is to have DivingDW wake up to yet another siege or like the counterstrike I did on the inactive ESKD after I broke the siege he had on one of our players. Good lads these SE fellows. Keep doing conquests even when they are inactive;-)

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser3635

engaboy - 9/10

Why a 9 and not a 10? He's a great individual player, and seems to have his little clique of players (prodigalson, RomanCofC) that he goes all out for, but all in all Tsunami is losing more cities to enemies than it is gaining. enga loves to attack me when I'm asleep, and he's effective, no lie. But the alliance around him is crumbling even though he and his clique are progressing slowly.

To comment on my downward/flat-line, I care less about my stats than others. I have many front lines against multiple enemies, and all I care about is the end result. I have plenty of slots I can fill, but I'll give a city to any of my fellow mates that ask, or want to strengthen their position on the front lines with me. So yes, I'm a bit flat-lined ATM. Enga/Roman deserves their props too for when I do up my city count, they have knocked it down here and there. What can I say other than I'm not losing any sleep over it.. lol

DeletedUser

DW- Why i am not to fond of how you are as an opponent I can say he is a great leader. has all the characteristics you need to run a sucessful alliance. [melissus] -lol- Anyways always in the mix and always helping all the time. i am thankful for him even though It drives me crazy to see enga taking his cities-lol-

11/10, you get +1 for knowing how to deal with me :D

DeletedUser

SE are the top dogs in Epsilon at the moment, so to be rated among the top dogs you either need to be in on their team, or better yet fighting them

We in =VII= like to be alone as im sure you can appreciate having the same background as most of us (Artemis) we dont feel we want to be in a massive alliance with all that that involves, if you remember why we left Artemis. I suspect problably similar to why you like Tsunami.

Yes we are bigger man for man than babylon but they still outnumber us dramatically and if you check out our Defensive BPs you will see they do attack.

And Finally we havent attacked SE because we have a good relationship with them, like there players and consider them friends, so we will continue to take on alliances close to us and interesting to fight.

Love And Huggs

KingC

DeletedUser

DivingDW - 9 or 10? Technically not the best player, but leader of the strongest alliance here in Epsilon.
Technical: 7 - 10%
Strategic: 8 - 10%
Leadership: 10 - 80%
Overall: 9.5

And regarding the flat lines. Don't worry. The graphs are screwed anyway. Doing them the bourse way would have made more sense.

And regarding our negative city score. Our problem has been inactives and players leaving the game. We have not been having the slots to take these cities. But unlike others, we don't worry too much about takeover stats in grepostats and leave our inactives in the alliance until they have been eaten by us or desecrated by some bugs.

cheers,
enga

DeletedUser

We in =VII= like to be alone as im sure you can appreciate having the same background as most of us (Artemis) we dont feel we want to be in a massive alliance with all that that involves, if you remember why we left Artemis. I suspect problably similar to why you like Tsunami.

Yes we are bigger man for man than babylon but they still outnumber us dramatically and if you check out our Defensive BPs you will see they do attack.

And Finally we havent attacked SE because we have a good relationship with them, like there players and consider them friends, so we will continue to take on alliances close to us and interesting to fight.
KingC

We left Artemis because we could not sit idle and watch bugs infesting our territory. I was of the opinion that Artemis was not in a shape to fight SE, but instead should have considered taking on their partner in crime. Dom and other leaders was never game for reality though and hence the slow demise of Artemis. The few players that could have fought SE efficiently left in a not too honorable way in my opinion and you are today nothing but a puppet of SE. And hence you cannot get a top rating.

As for SE, I like many of their players and had good working relations with several of the local YS guys before our war broke out. But come on. This is a war game. If we had joined SE like all the weaklings did, it would have been game over in our region. Having strong enemies is the best way to ensure a fun and interesting game play.

cheers,
enga

Richard

Strategos
Okay Enga, you and I go way back, so you know this is coming from a good place... I just need to put in my two pence. You and me both know that as leaders of Art, we wouldn't sign off on a war with The Swarm because our core oceans were nowhere near them. You guys left to form a team so you could deal with them. There was essentially an ocean between yourselves and us, an ocean blocked by SE who at the time were substantially more than we could handle, and you know it. I will not deny for a second that the way in which the now =VII= left Art was less than graceful, because that would be lying, but leave they did. They were fed up with inactivity and inability to actually make an effort, and were happy to simply let a handful of players take a beating from SE whilst they simmed it up.

But the comment about SE's puppet is what really irks me. I'd be interested to hear just what it is that leads you to that conclusion? They aren't doing SE's bidding, which I'm sure DW and Mel would happily admit would be for =VII= to move West and focus on their core wars, they are instead doing exactly as you wanted to do, and taking on alliances which are in or around their core. Fighting Babylon is hardly a frivolous fight, Babylon are still ranked just inside the top 10, and have some decent players. Im not saying you're wrong, Im just interested as to how that opinion has been formed?

Ta'

Shanny

DeletedUser

Shanara, you guys in 66 was not close to the core of the swarm. However Artemis had a stronghold in 75 next door to the biggest worm hole in 74 at the time and geo strategically a fight with them would have made much more sense for Artemis than fighting SE I believe.

As for my comment on you guys being SE's puppet. It is meant to provoke;-D I'm sure you don't have any formal deals with them, but by going on to fight Babylon you have effectively taken a front of SE since Babylon's more decent players now have to deal with you. So in effect you are supporting SE by waging this war.

cheers,
enga

Richard

Strategos
Ah gotcha. Well yes, they are supporting them, but that doesn't make them their puppets. The war with Babylon is for =VII= and not for SE.

Good point about the O75, I had forgotten. I often forget that Arts were not simply OFA's leftovers (me :'( ) and that their roots were in O75. That being said, the O75 guys were just as lazy as the O66 guys are and were, even The Swarm would have eaten most of them alive. I also dont think Art had much choice in the matter. SE had turned their Eastern gaze to Art, so the fear was taking on more wars than we could handle.

Ta'
Shanny

DeletedUser

LOL enga I knew you were provoking it is a good tactic that usually works on lesser players[exiles] You know you could have joined us and beat up on the rest your just a glory%&@#![word that rhymes with door] lol :D