Rate The Player!

DeletedUser

After viewing Epsilon's forums (heehee) I saw a thread with lots of activity I think could be fun for our world.

The idea is to post a rating 1-10 (1 being silly noob, 10 being unstoppable force) based on the previous players post.

Since Tyrion is our mod, and there are no posts before mine, I'll use his moderatorship skills as my basis for ranking in the example below:

Tyrion Moderator 8/10 - Making great strides for the Zeta server with providing our world with an external subforum as well as constant monitoring of our delinquents. Continue the good work fine sir.

Continuing that legacy, please be fair and no bashing if you don't like the player who posts before you, don't respond... unless you're the next to post and you can write whatever you'd like about me, makes no nevermind to me :supermad:

DeletedUser2595

jjalsmelton - 9/10 - A great player and an excellent alliance leader. True to NmE/UNmEek Style. Would have been a 10 but we can't inflate his ego too much :p

And also if im honest when he first took over as main leader I did think "what an arrogant pr*ck... :)

DeletedUser

Wow jjsmalton. Even people in your own world think you're arrogant. Do you think this is a coincidence?

DeletedUser

Myrmidon King 3/10

I had to do some extensive research because apparently his best server is Epsilon which he's not even on Zeta... I'd give him a 1 because he's a silly noob, but he atleast cracks the top 500 on epsilon with a 412th ranked ABP (wow thats low), also can't stick to topic which doesn't bode well for him either.

DeletedUser

jjalsmelton 9.999998 (just to be a tool)
I like what he has to say on the forums. Clearly knows what he is doing. The stats speak for themselves. Leader of the #1 alliance. He must be doing something right. :)

DeletedUser

Raiders: 7/10...

Good Alliance (DAFT), good attacking bp (90k) and a decent amount of cities/points (14/150k), top hundred player in both bp and points, although sad to see he's flatlined a bit recently!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hads: 8/10

Possibly one of the most important players in my section of the world... If he had done something slightly differently the whole world would have been different like the butterfly effect.
So hads if you suffer from blackouts be careful... the whole of zeta is shaped due to some of your decisions.

good player in all respects really.

DeletedUser

mikewarren 8/10

in the top alliance obviously knows what he is doing , dont know him but know of the alliance lol

DeletedUser

Myrmidon King 3/10

I had to do some extensive research because apparently his best server is Epsilon which he's not even on Zeta... I'd give him a 1 because he's a silly noob, but he atleast cracks the top 500 on epsilon with a 412th ranked ABP (wow thats low), also can't stick to topic which doesn't bode well for him either.

jjalsmelton 2/10 ( Subtracted 8 points for excessive arrogance, added 2 points out of sympathy for him being blind*)

*When he said that Zeta has better BP, even though the top Alliance in Epsilon has more than double the points, cities, Offensive BP and Defensive BP than the top Alliance in Zeta, therefore he must be blind.

DeletedUser

jjalsmelton 2/10 ( Subtracted 8 points for excessive arrogance, added 2 points out of sympathy for him being blind*)

*When he said that Zeta has better BP, even though the top Alliance in Epsilon has more than double the points, cities, Offensive BP and Defensive BP than the top Alliance in Zeta, therefore he must be blind.

Myrmidon King 1/10

Subtracted the 2 points for accusing someone of arrogance and stupidity and blindness when he stated a mere fact... JJ was talking about player bp which is clearly seen in his comment... He has every right to do so with over 500k bp on the Zeta server which no one on Epsilon can claim to have, even though it is and older world...

Maybe you should check the topic of the forum... It says rate the player not the alliance so I've given you one point out of sympathy for you being blind.

DeletedUser

1. Maybe if you had read the other posts you would have seen that there used to be someone with 550K BP, beating JJ by quite a bit.

2. I never called him stupid, so you're blind too.

3. He was arrogant. He came to our forums, and then preached to us about how he was better than us and that he wanted to "inspire" us into getting more BP.

0/10 For all of the above.

DeletedUser

1. Maybe if you had read the other posts you would have seen that there used to be someone with 550K BP, beating JJ by quite a bit.

ummmm to my understanding, point ranking stays on board even if a player deletes, so i dont get your statement there.

the top ranked bp player in epsilon has 4x the amount of dbp than abp, and is still not within reach of the top spot in zeta

do everyone a favor and stick to your own server forum bud

o yeah, and im back off vacation finally :p nice first post you think? lol

DeletedUser11468

Myrmidon King Rating: ?? I don't know him enough to love or hate him.

Hads: 5/10. I never fought him. I never defended him. I have no clue about him. I'm so unopinionated of Hads I named a town after him

jjalsmelton: 7/10. Same as above. I know a little about him since I speak to him on skype. I don't agree with his methods and philosophy but then again that's why he's NmE and I am DAFT. He is arrogant but he has weight behind his arrogance so it's not an empty one. He isn't greedy. HE even offered me some of his towns. The fact the towns are in NmE core and the fact he is the brains of NmE. I didn't trust his offer.

raiders: 3/10. I have to deal with him everyday. Good player. Loyal DAFT. mentally unstable. I'd give him a 9 but the fact I have to deal with his annoying presence daily I have to dock him a little bit.

DeletedUser

ummmm to my understanding, point ranking stays on board even if a player deletes, so i dont get your statement there.

the top ranked bp player in epsilon has 4x the amount of dbp than abp, and is still not within reach of the top spot in zeta

do everyone a favor and stick to your own server forum bud

o yeah, and im back off vacation finally :p nice first post you think? lol

No, that's wrong. When you delete an account on your world the only thing you leave behind is your cities in the form of Ghost Towns. Other than that it's like you never existed.

And I would have stuck to my own forum if JJ had stayed in his own and avoided bragging in the Epsilon forum. I'm just returning the favour.

DeletedUser2595

The thing is, JJ has every right to brag. Top in BP, points, city numbers (I Think), Leader of the number 1 alliance on Zeta.

He trumps you in Grepolis in pretty much every statistical measure.

Thats not arrogance - That's just knowing he's good. :p

DeletedUser2595

I've already read through that thread. And the second one (called jjalsmelton) that was opened up by another guy to discuss it.

For those who haven't read the post:

Hello there, I am jjalsmelton. I currently lead the revolt server Zeta in every statistical category as well as run the alliance uNmEek which also leads in... every statistical category.

The reason for my post is to encourage players on a conquest server like Epsilon to improve their battle points in the offensive category.

I peruse Grepostats quite often because I am a very enthusiastic player who has lots of available time to hone his skills. What I do see is a lack of commitment by the top players to continue to stay at the top.

Epsilon although not by much, is a larger server than Zeta, has been open quite a bit longer than Zeta, and still I am able to achieve battlepoints in attack and in total further than your top players.

You guys need to get on the ball over here and show me that Gamma isn't the only other credible 2x server with capable players.

I've said my peace, flame on, or actually be inspired, the choice is yours.

and now for a break down:

Hello there, I am jjalsmelton. I currently lead the revolt server Zeta in every statistical category as well as run the alliance uNmEek which also leads in... every statistical category. - True, not arrogant, just stating facts

The reason for my post is to encourage players on a conquest server like Epsilon to improve their battle points in the offensive category. - A valid reason, if possibly slightly condescending

What I do see is a lack of commitment by the top players to continue to stay at the top. - From what i've seen this true - Epsilon does have the quickest trunover time for top players/ alliances

Epsilon although not by much, is a larger server than Zeta, has been open quite a bit longer than Zeta, and still I am able to achieve battlepoints in attack and in total further than your top players. - Again, True, stating facts, not arrogance. Though there are rumors of a mystery 500K BP player on Epsilon... Which would make them equal with JJ

You guys need to get on the ball over here and show me that Gamma isn't the only other credible 2x server with capable players. - maybe a bit condescending but not arrogant.

These views are my own opinions, feel free to disagree. They also probably don't quite reflect Jj's either :)

DeletedUser

0/10 For all of the above.
Hahahah. Flame on. I am not even going to rate him, as doing so would give him the attention that he craves.

SH101 6/10 Ranked just a bit over 200 on the server. Has 90k overall battle points. In the number one alliance.

Amorelus 1/10 Has nothing going for him accept for the fact that he is a good DAFT monkey. By the way Amo, your ranking on me was probably the best compliment I have ever received from you.

DeletedUser11468

Well raiders. I have to rate you low. that way you would have an easy goal to pass. If I rated you 10, it would be silly and show biase so I have to grade you harshly.

I know jj has the stats to back him up. I called him arrogant as a compliment not as an insult. Now if he didn't have stats to back him up, then I'd say naive and stupid. But he's not.

That's why i'm always suspicious of his good-will offers.