Rate The Player!

DeletedUser

Johanco when and if you get big enough to rate then you can rate other players but until then shut it

UB2M

DeletedUser16292

UBTM

9/10, would be a 10/10 but he has a habit of coming up with awful nicknames for people ;)

DeletedUser

Bucephalus92

Great ABP for your size. You need to conquer a few more enemy cities, but it looks like you are on track for that ;)

I love the name! As a Greek, I don't think it sounds ridiculous lol

8/10

DeletedUser5757

1/10 for costing europe so damn much :p:p:p
ahhh make that 0/10 for taking my cities !!!! :p

but more seriouse XD
9/10
a good and active player,
butis falling behind in his BP quest of getting more ABP then i do in DBP :p

DeletedUser

9/10 the best bireme defender i have ever seen...
would be 10/10 but he is losing citys to those spart noobs LOL

DeletedUser

Rigers- One of Zeta's deadly assassins, ranked #2 in kills. His OPs planning is second to none. Great overall leader.

10/10 and thank God he's a teammate.

DeletedUser16292

SGT Slaughter, great player and an even better leader. More importantly his posts on this forum always serve to make me laugh.

10/10

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Rigers- One of Zeta's deadly assassins, ranked #2 in kills. His OPs planning is second to none. Great overall leader.

10/10 and thank God he's a teammate.

best attacker in DSC in my opinion, since he had 200k+. but i still managed to snipe a few of them.
Yes i do believe he is a better attacker than Armenoid
Riger and Afya were my favourite players from DCS. Nice knowing you guys :)
Also can you and Armenoid post your wall?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16292

What do u mean by that ??

BTW thanks for your kind words :)

there is a thread where players take a screenshot of their walls in game where it shows units killed and then post them in the thread.

DeletedUser16292

grabble grabble, wow the Zeta forum is dead, someone rate me.

DeletedUser

2/10 because your bad reply, 1 point for making this thread longer :p
1 for having high ABP and staying in the long live alliance DCS

DeletedUser

8/10 Since your last post humored me, you've almost reached the one million point mark, and you're with The Jinn.

DeletedUser14613

7/10 Omega couse youre still around even that you were rimed once, and couse you were my first leader in zeta ;)

DeletedUser

Harpuna 9/10

I love that you attacked me twice quite well and I made your list! Maybe 10/10 when I see how you defend my attacks ;)

DeletedUser10984

Harpuna 9/10

I love that you attacked me twice quite well and I made your list! Maybe 10/10 when I see how you defend my attacks ;)
SGT 10/10 only thing that would have made my stay in Zeta better would have been to take a city off either you or Monovoa. It's been an honor to fight against players such as yourself. Sometimes I wonder how relations would be had I been on the other side of the war. It is always interesting to know that there are people that if things had been different would have been friends.

DeletedUser16292

SGT Slaughter 10/10

makes alot of funny posts on the forum...maybe too funny:eek: