Rate the Player!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

BP: 9/10 Could be better :p Especially considering your city count
Alliance: 8/10 if not lower, sorry love. You used to be a Dark, shows how 'good' your judgement is
Position: 10/10 Surrounded by Alliance mates and in the core, though you could be closer to me ;)

45/50
I think lol Too early

DeletedUser

BP: 6/10 - looks like you wear a lot of battle scars in the defensive move
Alliance: 10/10 - who can say different
Position: 10/10 considering the size of your allinace - very comfortable
Reputation: 8/10 not had the pleasure and given the world positions probably won't for a while

DeletedUser

Points: 7/10 you the cities but the points arnt all there..
BP: 9/10 good. looks like you like to scrap. You got some good bp rolling for your size
Alliance: 7/10 havent really heard of the alliance seems they stay pretty quiet as far as I hear.
Position: 8/10 2nd best in your alliance.. sweet
Reputation: 4/10 for a guy of your bp and city count I would have expected to hear of you by now. sorry cant give a high count. Havent heard of you at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BP: 7/10 Good... although your world rank outranks your BP rank.
Alliance: 9/10: CR has a good rep with some of our best players. TotalRath once said your alliance hit him harder than IX legion even though they were 1/4 their size.
Position: 9/10 Core Ocean

DeletedUser

Yes!!! Finally!

Points: 9/10 - Would, of course, be 10/10 if you hadn't stopped gaining for the last few days and dropped some spots.
BP: 10/10 - You're my war daddy.
Alliance: 10/10 - The most stable on Kappa, and that's worth more than anything
Position: 10/10 - Core ocean and my neighbor!

So, my friend that will never admit that he secretly holds his feelings for me in a warm fuzzy place and not at the end of his spear for all to laugh at; you have achieved an amazing 46/50 with the real possibility of hitting 47/50! (Let's be realistic, you're never going to like people)

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 Though points are less than should be, constant attacks while in DA makes this more impressive.
BP: 7/10 Same as above
Alliance 8/10: Impressive members down the board, along with an equally impressive Chillax neighbor. Would give you a 9 if you guys did something about those two tiny members at the bottom of the list :p
Position: 10/10 Core ocean, still plenty of targets in your ocean to build up with.
Reputation: 8/10 People know you, and always had great respect for you back in your DA days.

41/50

DeletedUser

BP: 9/10- expected if your #2 in the world, should be a bit higher though
Alliance: 9/10-strong alliance, in the core oceans, plenty of BP for you
Positon: 10/10-still alot of fish for you to catch in the core oceans

48/50...keep up the good work

DeletedUser12512

white-winter of Caesars Legions

Points 6.5/10 Up and coming ranked 310 but you just took another city I think
BP: 6.5/10 (48k points) 3/4 of it Attacking so thats good, the rest was probably from defending conquests so I imagine your aggressive
Allance: 8/10 - Seems to be well consolidated and currently ranked 14th - average is 21k/player so not to bad for your location
Position: 2/10 - You have too large of a city spread yourself, and your alliance is in the middle of nowhere. I would be curious to know if your alliance had a direction in mind to move in.
Reputation: 1/10 - Sorry for this one, but you have't posted before, and I haven't heard of you or your alliance before your post, so I have to go with what I know.

Total: 24/50 - but up and coming, perhaps I am to tough in my rating.

DeletedUser

BP: 10 - #2 ABP. #3 DBP If I could give an 11, I would :D
Alliance: 9 - To match the name of your alliance :D
Position: 9 - Plenty of targets to choose from in O44, but unfortunately it's a very boring ocean with no challenges :D
Reputation: 10 - Anyone who has the love of Treachery must be doing something right.

48/50 - You iz awesomenezz

-dragot

DeletedUser

49/50 - pwning

with a 9 for BP :p (it's awesome, but not genocidal)