Rate the Player

DeletedUser

I know, guys, sorry. Just was out to have a little fun...

It's actually pretty accurate, I did try to be honest, at least ;)

DeletedUser

Oh wow this thread actually made me lol. Great job goins420! :)

DeletedUser

Points: 5/10 - Beta has been out for a while and he is around the 120k, but he is still heading strong.
BP: 5/10 Same reason as points.
Pos: 7/10 Their all around members of his alliance and close to each other.
Alliance: 6/10 They came to ML after TGSA disbanded, they left with no warning what so ever and rebuilded TGSA. And now we are allies as far as I now.
Rep: 10/10 Could not care if your important, the worst player i'n the game or the best. If you are a well good around person. I will respect anyone for that.

DeletedUser

Huicho

Points: 5/10 - Beta has been out for a while and he is around the 120k, but he is still heading strong.
BP: 5/10 Same reason as points.
Pos: 7/10 Their all around members of his alliance and close to each other.
Alliance: 6/10 They came to ML after TGSA disbanded, they left with no warning what so ever and rebuilded TGSA. And now we are allies as far as I now.
Rep: 10/10 Could not care if your important, the worst player i'n the game or the best. If you are a well good around person. I will respect anyone for that.

Well thank you Huicho/Cliffkuo lol. I wouldn't have expected such a good rating but thanks. Onto yours:
BP: 7/10 Pretty good. Lots of D but even more attack :)
Pos: 8/10 Again, pretty good. For having 40+ cities its great grouping. I didnt realize you were so close as O43/O44 :eek:
Alliance: 10/10 ML. Standing extremely strong even after a leadership change. Definitely on my "Try not to off" list. For them its the not again list lol ;)
Rep: 10/10 Well known. Well liked. Enough said.

DeletedUser

DaFlunky
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
10/10
5 aspects? 5 ratings. enjoy.

DeletedUser

not lieing. just didnt put any more effort then required to type

DeletedUser

Hericles

BP: 9.5/10 700k attack BP is amazing. But only 100k DBP compared to that isn't much. Can't blame you though so 9.5
Pos: 9/10 Good grouping. 80 cities in O44/O45. Random city in O54? At least its not in my ocean lol.
Alliance:10/10 PoC. Do I need to say any more?
Rep:10/10-Im sure that if you have been in Beta for a while you know Hericles.