Rate The Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And? I only have one account InitialD as i have said numerous times, please get Throm Laudini if you want proof i don't own or play dwarfius someone else does.

Please learn the rules better. you may only use the new account after your old one is deleted which takes 7 days. And i know you owned dwarfius at the start of omicron because we were talking about the plato competition.

DeletedUser345

Please learn the rules better. you may only use the new account after your old one is deleted which takes 7 days. And i know you owned dwarfius at the start of omicron because we were talking about the plato competition.

As i said repeatedly i DON'T play dwarfius someone else does. Read for creeps sake :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As i said repeatedly i DON'T play dwarfius someone else does. Read for creeps sake :rolleyes:

you DID play on it in omicron before, and you can't change account that quick (it takes some days before its 'legalized'

DeletedUser

And? I only have one account InitialD as i have said numerous times, please get Throm Laudini if you want proof i don't own or play dwarfius someone else does.

That was explaining the forum rules, you admitted using InitialD ingame. Though both accounts were used to post in the forums therefore it should be meant for an account ban or infraction either way. As you are only to use 1 account for posting, I can't really get myself out of that rule as I have used multiple forum accounts myself, however didn't know when the rule was implemented which doesn't excuse the fact that I was using Redesveer's account to post on the forums and not my Spook account.

DeletedUser

To be fair, the rule appears to have been barely publicized. I can't, myself, recall reading it or even knowing about it...

DeletedUser10811

the topic is rate the above player but yet people are talking about the rules of owning accounts some reason i think this is slightly off topic..

Back on topic please

DeletedUser

Is against the rules to play an account and then swap to another, letting someone else take over your old account account?

Either way the forum rule has been broken unless....(and this is complicated)

Forum Initial D = Initial D
Forum Achilles = Achilles

Ingame Initial D = Achilles
Ingame Achilles(Dwafius) = Someone else

:rolleyes:

If the ingame rules have not been broken then it is on the edge..... I thought the rules were in place so if someone left you could get someone to takeover. I don't think it is right for a player to build an account up and then to give it away without actually leaving the world but taking someone elses account........

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post

§2) Gifting An Account To Another Player
A player may give his account to another player. Both parties must submit tickets to Support stating their intentions. Player A will give his account password to Player B. Player B (the new owner) will set his account to delete and then log in to his new account and immediately change the email address and password of the account. Player B must not thereafter log into his old account. Failure to follow this procedure will result in a ban. It is not permitted for a player to advertise that he is giving his account away.

The rules do not really mention if what achilles has done is allowed... The only thing it states is his original account must be deleted.

DeletedUser345

Is against the rules to play an account and then swap to another, letting someone else take over your old account account?

Either way the forum rule has been broken unless....(and this is complicated)

Forum Initial D = Initial D
Forum Achilles = Achilles

Ingame Initial D = Achilles
Ingame Achilles(Dwafius) = Someone else

:rolleyes:

If the ingame rules have not been broken then it is on the edge..... I thought the rules were in place so if someone left you could get someone to takeover. I don't think it is right for a player to build an account up and then to give it away without actually leaving the world but taking someone elses account........

I wasn't really aware of that forum rule about 1 account is it new?

Ingame dwarfius has been in the process of handing over for a while and it happened on Beta earlier than it appeared on Omicron, i was given 24 hours to apss it on or be banned for 5 days and i got the account transfered pretty snappish to another Pheno player.

DeletedUser

Main thing is it is cleared with Mods ;)

As for the forums.... not as important as ingame..

DeletedUser

This thread is way off topic, locking.

To settle the confusion though, here is where the forum account rule was announced. The rule was put in place because of abuse of multiple accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.