Rate the player!

DeletedUser

Ripping this from jjalsmelton, who "borrowed" it from the Epsilon forum.

It's a little early, but whatever keeps the forum alive is a good thing, yeah?

The idea is to post a rating 1-10 (1 being silly noob, 10 being unstoppable force) based on the previous players post and in-game activity.

Please be fair and no bashing. If you don't like the player who posts before you, don't respond... unless you're the next to post and you can write whatever you'd like about me, I don't mind.

DeletedUser25060

Not sure who you are but I'll give you a 4 and a half and three quarters

DeletedUser20921

Your active, you replie my message in game go your pretty good. The post you posted it a bit discouraging I'll give you a 6.5

DeletedUser22343

A little to early to tell the real potential you have.. decent points for this time in the world, would of liked to see some ABP by now, seems fairly active for you as well replied to the messages I sent you.

Was gonna go with a solid 7 but with no ABP 6.5

DeletedUser14378

From what i see from stat of akelious he know how to attack,know how to take city but also know to lose city :)

Strong 6

Sasa Radovic(or Dr Grozozo,Friendly Neighbor)

DeletedUser

Strong ABP, Strong Score, Strong Alliance, and Sasa Radovic is fun to say.

DeletedUser22343

In my own defense almost all the cities i've lost were when I quit playing Athens... (to my own alliance) and I only quit Athens to come to Juktas ;)

DeletedUser22179

Personally no offense but I dont think anybody that has posted in here is above a 5.5

DeletedUser2663

I want to see this thread stay on topic. It is fairly simple. post and rate the player above you only. Feel free to edit you post to reply to the person below you or take it to pm.

DeletedUser

veaterking, since he was the last to rate another player - 0 bp, attack or otherwise. Keeping your soldiers to yourself, hmm?

A leader of Red Dawn, who fell from top 12 grace recently, as well as dropping in points. RD also asks for high bp in the profile. I hope you didn't write it, veater. XD

I'm just going to stop there and give you a nice shiny 2.

2972796-3d-number-2-in-shiny-yellow-gold-isolated-on-white-series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3300

Over 1800 points but no abp, that's pretty poor French. But at least you know that this forum exists, so:

4/10

asaris

Phrourach
The Mind Gap just 1138 points, 111 opponents defeated attacker, Bad player ocean ranking (just 50), member of alliance ranked 5th.

3/10

DeletedUser22179

veaterking, since he was the last to rate another player - 0 bp, attack or otherwise. Keeping your soldiers to yourself, hmm?

A leader of Red Dawn, who fell from top 12 grace recently, as well as dropping in points. RD also asks for high bp in the profile. I hope you didn't write it, veater. XD

I'm just going to stop there and give you a nice shiny 2.

2972796-3d-number-2-in-shiny-yellow-gold-isolated-on-white-series.jpg

I play this world very little compared to other worlds

Omega and in the past gamma

this is my least active world excluding Achilles which I quit

I still log on to Achilles every once in awhile but just to build wall and land troops to mess with the people that farm me

Oh and just because I insulted everyone (trolling) dosent mean you have to react that way and attack me to protect your felling of self worth. Even if that is your natural reaction.

And french player 4.5 / 9.9

asaris

Phrourach
Veaterking 1058 points, no troops killed, member of alliance ranked 21 with low average points
1,5/10

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And I believe you were looking for the ?.

Pros: No DBP, Solid Pt growth, (humorous forum sig - if lacking in originality.)
So, Sos: Alliance doesn't seem to care if you're inactive, wide pt spread.
Cons: No ABP.

I'd say 5/10.