Rate the player!

DeletedUser25465

DeusFurore: 2.6k points, currently 27th on server, yet only 131 BP as of yet... 4/10

DeletedUser

Biased. Very nice points and very respectable OBP. Well balanced. 8.5/10

DeletedUser22179

the server is not old so I actually believe that nobody knows how good you are yet.

until the top player reaches 200,000

but if we are handing out grades on what we have now...

you have great abp and are in a alliance that is trending + about 600th on server

I give you a 7 if you play without gold and a 5 if you play with gold

DeletedUser

I never use gold. Seems like cheating to me.

I don't know if you're still playing the world. Okay points. Just under 1K. But a shocking 0 Offensive Battle Points. 4/10

DeletedUser22179

I never use gold. Seems like cheating to me.

I don't know if you're still playing the world. Okay points. Just under 1K. But a shocking 0 Offensive Battle Points. 4/10

No I am no longer playing this world

DeletedUser

I remember myrmidon king from epsilon days, so even though its really still early and I'm 2 days old on juktas, 9/10
Gotta watch that one

DeletedUser

asaris 18233 points, 2786 ABP, 184 defensive DBP. 6.5/10.

DeletedUser

Wocoup , in the top 25 with points, top 10 ABP and BP, pro player, good leader, knows what he's doing - 9/10

DeletedUser

TyroneBlack,

Will give you a 10/10. Top 10 in points, and 3rd in ABP while also being 5th in DBP. So being able to grow while constantly defending is a nice plus - and the final point was for you being active on the forums.

DeletedUser

True, love that there is some life here, it's like old world chat, but nicer :cool: