Rate the player

DeletedUser

This was fun on my other server, so I thought we could give it a try on here as well.

Give the player a score from 0 to 10 based on his skills, BP, city builds, account setup, team play, ... and tell us why you gave him that score. After rating the player, give the next player you would like to see rated.

I thought we could start with the current number 1:

Bravouchka

DeletedUser

Ok, this could be interesting. Instead of rating Brav though, I will rate you Venzzz :)

8 - Skills. Don't really know you well enough to rate you higher, so this is just general.
6 - BP. I would expect a more ABP from a 200k point player.
10 - City builds. I like that most of your cities are hovering around the 10k mark. You don't waste resources building up too high.
?? - Account setup. Not sure what you mean by this.
8 - Team play. Again, don't know you well enough. But, you're in a great alliance, and taking it to the tide.

DeletedUser

Yes I do need to work on my ABP :p I got attacker of the day yesterday, so I'm getting there :)

By account setup I mean if your cities are positioned strategically so you can attack/defend easily, or if you take random cities scattered over various oceans. Mine isn't that great :p

DeletedUser19749

This was fun on my other server, so I thought we could give it a try on here as well.

Give the player a score from 0 to 10 based on his skills, BP, city builds, account setup, team play, ... and tell us why you gave him that score. After rating the player, give the next player you would like to see rated.

I thought we could start with the current number 1:

Bravouchka

skills 9 - Just going by his stats, so he most be a skilled player to be number 1. Dont know if he has been tested in defense, but seems to have a nice amout of attacking BP.

BP 8 - loses a couple of marks because being the number 1 player, I expected him to be atleast in the top 5 in BP. Sorry

City build 8 - Not bad size cities, to big a size for me.If this was not a morale world i would have my cities around this size.

Account set up 9 - To lazy to check this out :D i guess he has a good lay out of his cities as he has 50.

Team play 8 - Dont know the player, so i am going to throw 8 in there.

Next player
Thane Badger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24538

Skills-9 Runs a successful alliance

BP-9 Great attacker, good defender

CityB- 9 Good size

Account Set Up- 9 good @ what he does

Team Player-7 Unaware don't talk with TNA alot.

Next
Momsbasement:Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i dont know who this momsbasemen is, but he sounds awesome. probably not as amazing as Momsbasement though

DeletedUser

Momsbasement:

skills: 8.7 when you live in your moms basement and have no job, it's easy to stay up all night sending off attacks and dodging any incoming. bottom line, very solid player. never sleeps, always looking for next victim.

BP: 9.4 who needs DBP when you are the #3 attacker?!? seriously, someone attack him already!!!

city builds: 3.4 that rating was on the high side. he researches stupid stuff in every city like diplomacy, architecture, crane, and especially democracy.

account setup: 2.7 this guy's cities span over 5 oceans! that's more than all of BDT!

team play: 5.1 a moderate score here. if he has something to gain, he'll help you out. as far as helping new or smaller players.... forget about it! while the basement might get lonely, the last thing he wants to do is help a noob along.

next: Dizzle2269 i'll throw myself under the bus here.