Top 12 Rate the previous alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser44293
  • Start date

DeletedUser44293

Rate the last player's alliance. Tell your opinion about the alliance and then give rating (1-10) of it. And the next one will tell his opinion about your alliance etc.

First alliance:
Nordic Warriors

DeletedUser

Looking strong, dominating O55 with a strong core.
8/10

Starfighter

DeletedUser21990

Could probably say the same thing about your alliance except replace O55 with O44

8/10

Elysium Guard

DeletedUser

Excuse The noobish looks ingame and forums as new accounts and fancied a change..
7/10
Top 10 looking good but as you know things change so quick

TOTL Reborn

DeletedUser44293

TOTL Reborn
Their cities are here and there, so they are not very well organised alliance. However they have a few good players in the alliance so hopefully they recruit more players from their main core, then they might get a better rating.
For now, 5/10

Nordic Warriors

DeletedUser20492

Nordic Warriors look decent ... names I've seen, good core
8/10

StarFighter

DeletedUser16696

I like the alliance, nice ocean and players. Bit low on the BP side, but not alot of enemies in your ocean, so I understand

8/10

The Fallen

DeletedUser

good alliance. could go onto to win this world.

starfighter.

DeletedUser46395

One of the potential top alliances, but we'll have to see... 8/10 for now.

Sorry, but The Fallen again...

DeletedUser44293

The Fallen
One of the best looking alliances. They have many good and experienced players. Good location on the map and very well organized.
8,5/10

Nordic Warriors

DeletedUser16696

Solid core position, looking very nice and strong. expect good things from you

8/10

The Fallen

DeletedUser

Have very good players, strong position in the north of 55 and 45, seems well organized and that will be in this world for a good while.

8/10

Baroque Works

DeletedUser46846

Low average points and not even in the top 12 so i don't think I need to say much more...

6.5/10

Ctrl-Alt-Elite

DeletedUser43325

Can only colonize cities. At "war" yet the alliance they are at war with have not sustained a single attack. Internal forums are a disorganized mess. Can't attack. Can't defend. Poor leadership. Have lost 3 cities in 2 days to The Fallen (and more to come). Half their players are asking to join other alliances. They won't last more than a week.

0/10

Uprising

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seem okay for the mean time, but eventually will be soaked up by the bigger alliances, leadership seems ok but organisation looks terrible! Not much room for large expansion in Ocean 45 seeing as almost no alliances to feed off and farm/all noobs who quit the game early.

4/10

Legion Of Demons

DeletedUser37733

Not sure, who the legion of demons are, or the demons legion, or whatever it is I II or III, but for now the Nordic Warriors look solid, for starting in the core. O65 is my playground. Look forward to making it into O55.
ckajscggscw4s2u60.gif

-Jake OSU
Phalanx

DeletedUser32496

I would say 5/10 even those they not hit it off yet but since you have a good bunch off players which a few i look up to i say if they want to make a mark on this world they could. Just whether or not they want to focus 100% into this world.

The Peaky Blinders

DeletedUser16696

6/10

This is obviously a new alliance, higher ranking in ABP then Points which is also good. I would like to see these guys in the future :)

The Fallen

DeletedUser

7/10
Great alliance with good ABP as well as points, staying active, kicking players that are not needed etc.

The Demon Legion

DeletedUser43325

Wait is this Legion of Demons? Demion Legion II? Demon Legion IV? Demon Legion II??

Honestly it really doesn't matter. Looks like it's made up of the old CAE simmers and whatever Legion of Demon was. Would prefer to colonize rather than conquer cities. Based on their location I expect their shelf life to be about as long as NW or The Fallen allows it to be.

2/10

Snoops Troops