Rate The Signature and Avatar Above You

DeletedUser

10/10 for imaginary Avvy.

3/10 for sig, although it is factually correct the only data InnoGames have of me is my email.

They save lots more. How do they ban players? They also save your IP with evry reply you post here in this forum. ;)

@jorisva1

Like your ava: 10
Sig also : 9

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Thanks..

And when they know your IP, they know where you live. As IP can be traced to a location. So even though you only gave your email, they can always find out where you live. :p Welcome to my world....

DeletedUser

IP tracking is not very genuine. ^^

They save much more than the IP. With only Ip, they could never ban players... they need something that is specific for your PC. :p

Think by yourself.
Or request your data. ^^

DeletedUser

IP address scrambler ftw. They aint got nothing on me

Of course. They know which type of PC you use, whether you play with I-Phone or Windows 7-PC, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.

I like your Ava. 10 Points.
But your sig doesnt match to it. only 9 points.

DeletedUser

Of course. They know which type of PC you use, whether you play with I-Phone or Windows 7-PC, Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer.

I like your Ava. 10 Points.
But your sig doesnt match to it. only 9 points.

You rate my avvy above my sig? Now that is controversial.... xD

Yeah sure they got my browser but what good will that do em?

DeletedUser

You rate my avvy above my sig? Now that is controversial.... xD

Yeah sure they got my browser but what good will that do em?

Firstly they use it to check whether you play according to the ingame rules. Multi, sitting etc.

Dunno for what they use it too... statistics... dunno. ask em

DeletedUser

Forum tools and in-game tools are too different things and each other does not have access to the others tools unless they're an in-game mod and forum mod..

Now..Let's get this back on -topic..

Avy - 0/10 - None
Sig - 1/10

DeletedUser6029

Avi 9/10
Signature 9/10
It is simple and yet tasteful...I love it :D

however, I am still waiting to see who to rep for the amazing badges. Totally love them...I would like to suggest Tyrion fix the layout so his and sirloin don't mush into the participant level (in your case it would be Phrourarch)

And Huggingbear....who cares...if you really cared why are you here? I am sure as much if not more information is stored by Google, and my iphone. For that matter, my drivers license probably will bring up how many times I take a potty break...welcome to a sign of the times....

DeletedUser

10/10 like the heel only hi heel.
7/10 basic and simple but awesome, love the quote.

DeletedUser

To me really? Ok then it's on!
Avy: 3 can't read it.
Sig: 5 to basic and bland

DeletedUser

avvy: 5/10 looks cool but writings too hard to read.
sig: 7/10 simple but cool, reminds me of mrpenguin other wise an 8 lol

DeletedUser31450

Avvy-6/10 Pretty cool but doesnt match the new sig :)
Sig-9/10 I love dogs :D