Rate The Signature and Avatar Above You

DeletedUser

hard to read mythro. maybe the transparency set too high?
7/10

DeletedUser

mythro:10/10 for some reason the red thing looks like a warhammer ork squig

DeletedUser

mythro:10/10 for some reason the red thing looks like a warhammer ork squig

Aye that would be where it comes from, I was a beta tester on WAR and played it for a few months after release, Squig Herders FTW lol

DeletedUser

much better myth. the lightening helped. i can read it much better now.
8/10. the images on far left and right look like blurrs to me, i think the left one is a white or gray dragon. the right one? have no clue.

i'm such a critic. sorry. if it makes you feel better - i love my sig.

:)

DeletedUser

7/10. don't know who made that for you, but the angel you have there is the current Fallen Angel profile pic. don't get me wrong, i really like the pic, but it's kinda like plagiarism (however you spell it).

but thanks for the props anyway. mythro gets the props. i'm telling everyone.

DeletedUser

6/10. Nice stock image I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7/10. don't know who made that for you, but the angel you have there is the current Fallen Angel profile pic. don't get me wrong, i really like the pic, but it's kinda like plagiarism (however you spell it).

but thanks for the props anyway. mythro gets the props. i'm telling everyone.

:( Guess I don't spend enough time surfing the MRA profiles eh lol. I will get her something new made today :D Thanks for the heads up Apt.

DeletedUser

:( Guess I don't spend enough time surfing the MRA profiles eh lol. I will get her something new made today :D Thanks for the heads up Apt.

Woah- too many renders. Find one and stick with it :p

DeletedUser

Woah- too many renders. Find one and stick with it :p

There is a method behind my madness, it is to illustrate that you do not know what is in the void waiting for you =), and I have a tendency to change my siggy like people change their underwear so It will be different shortly I am sure lol.

DeletedUser65

8/10 - Excellent colours, works really well, all except the furthest left section, which appears to be edited slightly poorly.

DeletedUser

The comedy in it makes it worth looking at, am I mistaken or are those flaming potatoes?

8/10 Simple yet amusing.