Rate The Signature and Avatar Above You

DeletedUser44027

Avi 9/10
(You used the wrong version of the Linux penguin, the previous one is better :supermad:)
Siggy: 10/10 unbeatable, lol :p
You really should consider getting one, tho

DeletedUser

avi-5/10
siggy-5/10
I rated both the same since there both the same pic only croped.It's a tad bit flat,no depth,but a good concept of Don Quiote going against the windmills

DeletedUser

Avvy: 4/10 I think it is meant to be more of a CoA then Avvy. Sizing is off

Sig: 9.5/10 I love how the trex and background feel like one and it looks like the trex is coming after you

DeletedUser

avi-5/10 good gradient overlay and the touch with the glasses gives it a decent depth
siggy -9/10 good depth and the grunge look over the Betsy Ross gives it the old world look.The fox and text are well blended.
(lol yea mine is one of my CoA I just haven't gotten around to makeing an avi for the forum yet lol)

DeletedUser37640

Avi - 5/10 Another skull design :p

Sig - 8/10 Abit small, but looks wicked.

DeletedUser38224

Avvy - 8/10 :)

Siggy - 10/10

Avi 9/10
(You used the wrong version of the Linux penguin, the previous one is better :supermad:)
Siggy: 10/10 unbeatable, lol :p
You really should consider getting one, tho

I might put in a request somewhere and see if anyone can replicate the artwork in my avvy :p I'm actually really bad at making sigs though :(

DeletedUser

Avvy: 10/10
Sig 8.5/10 I love it but there is a bit too much empty space for my liking

DeletedUser

Ok, I know this thread has been dead for 2 months but I'm back and I finally figured out how to put light onto my pictures and make lens flares in gimp :D

What do you think?

DeletedUser42857

On swamp fox.

I like the avi, think its classic avatar, the signature. Its nice, but its just not swampy enough for me. It looks like a very cuddly, friendly woodland fox. nicely done with the graphics, the effects and the blending etc.. i'd just like a more swampy muddy dirty fox.
8/10 for design. 10 if the fox is more swampy.

Greygnarl. Nice job with the lens flair, im not convinced by either font, or the positioning of the fonts, id be tempted to use the same font for both and the same case for both, but thats easy fix. youve got a nice cutout of the plane and the flare. (im slightly concerned about fighter jets bombing by poor grepo soldiers though. time to turtle)
7.5/10 mainly because im a bit confused about fighter jets in grepo :D

(note. on mine obviously i didnt do the avi, its straight off the interweb)

DeletedUser42857

^^^ really like the sig. I do admit i much prefer images with transparancy than solid block banner signatures, just think they look much more effective. And yours, while pretty simple, just a b&w outline with a bit if bevel and some shadow on it, shows how effective transparant pngs can look
9/10 - i mark off for the slight cutoff on the bottom text, and some tiny inconsistency over use of capital letters. :D

Avatar - dont really know who that person is or if it relates to the signature. im not big up on manga.

DeletedUser

I also like transparent sigs, but I have been trying to run with backgrounds.

Dimspace - I like it. It looks good, even if it is quite simple.
7/10
(The reason I put a fighter jet on my latest sigs is because I like the century series of fighter aircraft - hence the name of my next alliance :D)

New version, thoughts?

DeletedUser44027

I like it, but I feel as if it wouldn't look good anywhere else but here :p
Nice color scheme, though, it looks great with the papyrus background grepo has.

DeletedUser

Can't tell if she's at one of those cosplay club type rave things or if she got shot by a firework? *scratches head*, i'll give it a 6/10 disco balls