Rate your Island

DeletedUser

They say the grass is always greener on the island next door. Or is it? Please share your thoughts about your island here :)

I rate mine 7/10.

I'm getting +(R) - (I) which wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. At least I can easily trade it on the player market. Most villages and both quest spawn points are on the far side of my island, which is a bit annoying.

My island is home to a few steadily growing towns. Someone's been upgrading villages which is nice. I suspect exactly one of my neighbours is a fighter; we'll see soon enough when protection wears off. The others... I dunno. They look like resource/BP farms and future expansion opportunities, but only time will tell.

The location is great, right at the border between OC45 and OC55. There's a sizeable cluster of Black Knights members around my area, I'd say about 20 of them. If they're good (hard to say), they should have no trouble dominating the neighbourhood and be pretty well-entrenched when the first big war shows up at my doorstep. I'm sure it'll be quite spectacular :D

Finally, my island is shaped like a star. Pretty! (F)

DeletedUser44027

All 8 villages on my island are level three. I don't get it. I haven't invested a cent into upgrading them. I think it's magic :p

DeletedUser

Near ideal starting location for me, wood+, silver- island with 10 blue dots on it, situated almost right at the heart of the core where the 4 main oceans meet.

DeletedUser26926

9/10. +wood -rock. good players but nothing spectacular. looking forward to first day of no bp.

DeletedUser37948

nice beaches and friendly neigbours climate is warm with a cool breeze pefect location for Grepo Addicts

DeletedUser

Definitely 9/10. +(R) - (I) which is nice for the beginning. I have 4 friendlies on the island with a lot of misfits which means good bp >:)
Can't wait till after BP is off