Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser38652

This game is so stats based, i can find out your game history with a click, unless you've been banned... Which is funny all of your alliance with the exception of Maria are ghosts.

I used to play on Xi, but my stats doesnt show that.

DeletedUser39036

Dude we just stole your number 1 player you shouldnt speak at all.

You guys will be out of this world before Galaphray.( wasnt a joke)
Jesus H Christ, can't make a joke nowadays :rolleyes:

Oh and you'll find that he certainly wasn't our best player, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's no reason to play with numerous accounts unless A) you've been banned or B) you are using multiple accounts to cheat. Either way it's shady and definitely catches the eye of the mods.

DeletedUser38652

Jesus H Christ, can't make a joke nowadays :rolleyes:

Oh and you'll find that he certainly wasn't our best player, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Do you want to see the PM sent to him after he left lol ;) he was really upset (your leader )

DeletedUser25607

There's no reason to play with numerous accounts unless A) you've been banned or B) you are using multiple accounts to cheat. Either way it's shady and definitely catches the eye of the mods.

lol you are noob :)

DeletedUser

Yup, I'm the noob. Please maria, make another tutorial to show me how noob I am. After that I'll show you my stats and we can compare.

DeletedUser38652

Yup, I'm the noob. Please maria, make another tutorial to show me how noob I am. After that I'll show you my stats and we can compare.

Lets take it easy here. We all know the noob here, and he is waching us right now.

DeletedUser25607

Screenshot of report, where you attacked my city with bare transports - on 1st page here. If it is not a proof of your noobness? Well, i don't know then...

And your statement above, concerning why people play under several accounts - one more confirmation.

DeletedUser

You get units you dont want and need to kill off with tutorial. I knew you were online because I know your activity, and having 1 bireme in harbor would sink it. Consider it a gift.

I also didn't need a tutorial to teach me that. And please maria, please explain why your other accounts have no history, unless you've been using bots or got caught hacking? Because your buddy HitmanX told me his others and they have as impressive history as yours.. none :)

DeletedUser25607

...I also didn't need a tutorial to teach me that. And please maria, please explain why your other accounts have no history, unless you've been using bots or got caught hacking? Because your buddy HitmanX told me his others and they have as impressive history as yours.. none :)

I have some history on this account too. But even better history is on another account.

And concerning this account, if i delete account in worlds i'm still registered in (and have a city, though long time inactive) - stats will be erased too very soon.

p.s. ok, i'll give you example. Check stats on him: Jonhawkins

complete noob, right? :)

DeletedUser

Sure, proof is in the numbers. This has been fun, but like your forum posts in Jazzland, they are tiresome, uninformational, and bland. I'll search Groupon for a writing class for you since you appear to be an aspiring author writing so many books and using irrelevant arguments.

And to your PS: Yup he is... Yup.png

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35847276.jpg

DeletedUser25607

Sure, proof is in the numbers. This has been fun, but like your forum posts in Jazzland, they are tiresome, uninformational, and bland. I'll search Groupon for a writing class for you since you appear to be an aspiring author writing so many books and using irrelevant arguments.

And to your PS: Yup he is... View attachment 8243

I've put the same informational staff and much more in our forums too. And look, where our alliance now and where yours, full of noobs who attack with bare transports.

And concerning Jon - i can say only this: he-he.... :)

DeletedUser

I've put the same informational staff and much more in our forums too. And look, where our alliance now and where yours, full of noobs who attack with bare transports.

And concerning Jon - i can say only this: he-he.... :)

Informational Stuff..... I've seen your alliance being very high on the first day. Woo hoo. Let's give you the trophy now. Contact Mathchew90 and see how well that turned out for him and Aurora. Your attitude about one day of performance proves how noob you are, and concerning Jon it continues to show how your alliance is full of players who've never played or were banned.

DeletedUser25607

Informational Stuff..... I've seen your alliance being very high on the first day. Woo hoo. Let's give you the trophy now. Contact Mathchew90 and see how well that turned out for him and Aurora. Your attitude about one day of performance proves how noob you are, and concerning Jon it continues to show how your alliance is full of players who've never played or were banned.

Well, normally alliance which starts poor - finishes also poor. I don't remember exceptions and very likely you will not be the one. So believe in the best but start look for new (better) team for you. :)

p.s. ok, concerning Jon - try find him here:
http://en.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame.php?world_id=en28&action=index&world_type=0

DeletedUser

Nah, I'm cool. My guys may be noobs to you, but loyalty is key too success. I wish you and your MRA the best of luck. Im sure you'll get mad when you're not the top dog anymore. Also, Aurora, Myridoms, Lacking Diplomacy, yeah those are a few alliances I've seen in my worlds that were top in the beginning and fell. You can't say the same because you are a noob and have 1 city in each world after months of quick building. I'll see you around. I actually have things to do and can win a world without being on 24/7 :) See you in 18 months.

DeletedUser38652

We only got 1 new player and for banned players not sure.

DeletedUser25607

Nah, I'm cool. My guys may be noobs to you, but loyalty is key too success. I wish you and your MRA the best of luck. Im sure you'll get mad when you're not the top dog anymore. Also, WestPoint, Aurora, Myridoms, Lacking Diplomacy, Hyperborea, Dark Horse, yeah those are a few alliances I've seen in my worlds that were top in the beginning and fell. You can't say the same because you are a noob and have 1 city in each world after months of quick building. I'll see you around. I actually have things to do and can win a world without being on 24/7 :) See you in 18 months.

Top alliance may become not top (or even split, get dissolved, etc) pretty fast. That's true.

But there is no chance alliance which started poor and where many people are noobs, attacking with bare transports - will be top sometimes. :)

DeletedUser

You keep brining up bare transports, obviously you've never had more than one city to have to kill off pop of meaningless units to build what you want. Again, I'm out but wow.. you just keep exposing what I already know. I'm sure Hitman loves you being next door though to take the heat off of him haha

DeletedUser25607

You keep brining up bare transports, obviously you've never had more than one city to have to kill off pop of meaningless units to build what you want. Again, I'm out but wow.. you just keep exposing what I already know. I'm sure Hitman loves you being next door though to take the heat off of him haha

yeah, i know you're funny noob :)