Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser

There is no WAR when MRA's got pacted with everyone.

I'm waiting, apparently there is a war on our "MRA", yet my 3 best friends don't want to come play... I know Maria could come play.

DeletedUser

I just need to say thanks to everyone who is posting here. Please keep it up! I am getting more laughs out of this then if I was watching comedy central! :D

DeletedUser38652

I'm waiting, apparently there is a war on our "MRA", yet my 3 best friends don't want to come play... I know Maria could come play.

Then why are you still with those bunch of noobs? You look like an experienced player so why not join?

Ps: the MRA I was talking about was Immortals and it branches.

For now Jazzland is not a "real" enemy for us but we attack to get ABP only.

DeletedUser

cconrad0825 your stats are dry- pile of waste

theres a thing called get real, play the game, show us how "scary" your alliance is?

ps my first & last comment, dont want to waste time talking to people who cant talk sense

DeletedUser

cconrad0825 your stats are dry- pile of waste

theres a thing called get real, play the game, show us how "scary" your alliance is?

ps my first & last comment, dont want to waste time talking to people who cant talk sense

I concur.

DeletedUser32498

Hey everyone you know what's funny? My alliance Anarchy is located in ocean 56 which started a few days after cconrad0825 made his Jazzland. My alliance's average is almost at his and in another day or so will be over. Also have some very experienced premium players on my alliance.

Hey cconrad0825 your welcome to be my academy alliance! :p

DeletedUser

Hey everyone you know what's funny? My alliance Anarchy is located in ocean 56 which started a few days after cconrad0825 made his Jazzland. My alliance's average is almost at his and in another day or so will be over. Also have some very experienced premium players on my alliance.

Hey cconrad0825 your welcome to be my academy alliance! :p

No thanks, really I appreciate it. Your offers of "academy" are quite humorous to say the least. You must love me as much as Maria and Hitman. Please if you wish to show me how worthy your alliance is, and how my Jazzland is awful, send a real attack rather than a chiding series of words that 1,000 monkey's banging on a keyboard could churn out. Your messages are as tiresome as your game history.

DeletedUser

I think it is very unlikely that 1000 monkeys would be able to type that. Also, I think it's really funny how you started this thread to fight with everybody. It has done wonders for your rep lol

DeletedUser

I think it is very unlikely that 1000 monkeys would be able to type that. Also, I think it's really funny how you started this thread to fight with everybody. It has done wonders for your rep lol

True..True...
P.S. When i disapprove him..It said "Thanks for the deduction to this user"
THE SYSTEM ACTUALLY LOVE WHEN I DO THAT! xD

DeletedUser38652

Lol I +1 repped him.. This worlds forum is dead so could use some active threads.

DeletedUser

26743921.jpg

The funniest thing is you think rep actually matters. See you in the real game.

DeletedUser11886

I lold' so hard when cconrad0825 began using the excuse of 'I can't find any information on you, therefore you must be a n00b' on people.

For your information, If you search me up you will find I am only on one world. That is Idalium, yet I have smallish stats and yet I have joined in 2010+/-. Wonder why? I started playing this game in Theta (en08) world and grew quite large there. Yet, if you had any experience (true experience through years) you would realize that once you leave your world, you are fully deleted from the grepolis databases and therefore your information can not be sent to grepostats or grepointel (or any other grepolis information sites).

Another point I would like to bring up is you insulting people because of their age, or school work. I am probably one of the youngest experienced players here, aged 13. I joined grepolis when I was around 10, (yes I may have been newbish back then) You can't really use age as an excuse for players to not be able to be smart. Heck, I know people in this game that are teenagers like me but are some of the best players I know and have been ranked in the top 1 before.

And finally, your join date is 2012. OF DECEMBER. I'm sorry, but I have been a noob before as well, but saying YOU have experience and YOU are 'sooooooo much better' than everyone else just shocks me. Even if you have just discovered the forums that is very pathetic.

---
P.S. You do realize Inno reads these and they will ban their own members if needed right?

P.P.S. I know that the people that you have been flaming before, in different worlds. You shouldn't really mess with them. (I haven't personally spoke with them, but they aren't even close to as bad you are flaming them.)

P.P.P.S. I discovered the forums a few weeks/months after I began playing the game :p and I joined the world a bit late so blame that on why my forum join date doesn't match the Theta world launch if you don't believe me. I can also reference some people to who I am as well if you yet don't believe that I used to play in Theta.

--

Basically, I think this should end the whole argument right here. Sorry all of you that wanted this, but I wanted to prove a point. If you want to start de-repping me as you have done with those guys, it actually won't matter because your in the red. If you have enough experience with grepolis, then you will know that being in the 'red' doesn't have any effect on repping or derepping people.

Again, sorry for the long post but if you want to say that they got me to argue against you, your wrong. I'm just here because I was browsing the forums for some interesting stuff. I don't even play this world. I feel like rejoining it to see the stats again since I have only joined worlds other that Idalium to check out the stats. (Oh, I wasn't the one to derep you BTW. I don't know who, so don't blame it on me lol)

---

Oh I just had to add another extension to this already long post before you even post anything, uh I was erm... reading some other posts you have made since you have interested me... and no, I am not saying this because you are making me mad or anything of that sort but its just because I find this pathetic and I want to get some things straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha nice post kyleli. But unfortunately this probably won't give an end to cconrad's comments. I wish it were that easy... :D

DeletedUser958

Can't be more true what you just said kyleli!
If you look me up on Grepostats im currently only on 1 world... Nicea and i started 2 days ago....
But i began playing Grepolis in 2009... I were one of the first players to actualy play on this server and i founded Grepohugs on Gamma.
So i wouldn't call myself a noob even tough my stats are really bad :p