Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser

This is a pm sent to one of my founders after an attack she made on Rave where they got pwned. Obviously the concept of enemies in a war game doesn't register well with them. I doubt they will see the end of the month, much less WW time
:D

You attacked me. Out of all the cities on our island that would/could have been an easier target you attacked me! Have we got a problem?

If it was a random attack because the BP had just ended then I can understand it, but if you have a problem with me, say so.

LocationSOS

DeletedUser38652

Tell me your alliance name pls.

I am 100% you are in a MRA and angry KID just because we are owning you and your "very proffesional" alliance.
We wont be living this month? No problem we'll see how well it goes with you lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am 100% you are in a MRA and angry KID just because we are owning you and your "very proffesional" alliance.
We wont be living this month? No problem we'll see how well it goes with you lol

The Amount of pacts them alliances have were be around a lot longer than any of you, I had an attack coming in from 45 minutes away.
Get real learn how to play the game MRAs

Oh yea BTW..

I seen cconrad0825 is making bold statement here for giggles.

let everybody around laugh: :)

w6zfwz.png

DeletedUser

Yeah, my testing who's home is a big failure. Nice job hitman. You play in 4 worlds, have 1 city in each and are a founder who is outranked by 50% of your alliance. Keep up the smack talk. Jazzland isn't an MRA. We've played together across many worlds and are in the running for WW. You'll restart 3 times at lea

DeletedUser38652

Big mouth?

Scream like a man in the battleground

DeletedUser

Yea, it's day 2 of not having protection. You seem to have a lot to say for such poor showing. Apparently Hitman has played for 2 years yet has no stats to back it up. I can see Maria wears the pants in that relationship haha.

DeletedUser

You seem to have a lot to say as well. :D
But don't stop, keep going, it's entertaining. :)

DeletedUser

Wah wah. Tell me your name! I'm going to report you! You aren't professional! Yes I did spell it right, but to be called a KID in caps and bold. That is a serious accusation. Are you cruising for a date ticina? I think I'm a bit out of your age range by means of being out of my teens haha.

DeletedUser38652

So tell me about your sucsess in other world pls, or you just a newbie that started yesterday.

DeletedUser

I don't hide my past like Hitman, let Grepostats do the talking. You at least have some battle scars, I'll give you that.

DeletedUser38652

I don't hide my past like Hitman, let Grepostats do the talking. You at least have some battle scars, I'll give you that.

As for saying lies about Rave you got a big imagination that you will wipe us out lol. There is actually more alliances that respects us than making us enemies.

Nobody got conquest ready but when WE got it you guys and the MRA noobs will fall.

DeletedUser

You don't know what an MRA means, and yes you will fall. Try to get a CS, try to take my city. Make sure you get it the first time because you won't have a second chance. The only member of your alliance I can see that has any experience. You may be a good player and we'll invite you to an academy if you can prove yourself worthy. Hitman started this war, and believe me he won't be around when it is finished because you're not dealing with noobs.

Also, Hitman's the one calling us es for having NAPs. If you've ever played beyond the first weeks of a game, you realize that no team has ever won a world going it alone for all 18 months of a world.

DeletedUser38652

You don't know what an MRA means, and yes you will fall. Try to get a CS, try to take my city. Make sure you get it the first time because you won't have a second chance. The only member of your alliance I can see that has any experience. You may be a good player and we'll invite you to an academy if you can prove yourself worthy. Hitman started this war, and believe me he won't be around when it is finished because you're not dealing with noobs.

Also, Hitman's the one calling us es for having NAPs. If you've ever played beyond the first weeks of a game, you realize that no team has ever won a world going it alone for all 18 months of a world.

Please I willing to learn what does MRA mean huh?

As for alliances, I know that it wont last 19 months but players can. Alliances come and go, but most people stay.
As for taking your city, its reserved for HitmanX. You can call it 02. R.I.P Cconrad

DeletedUser

Haha, trust me I'll be here. Hit man won't take anything, and we'll offer you and not him some "Redemption" because he won't even be around to get a CS. Maria can't build that for him.

DeletedUser38652

If you got time and dont make wrong decisions you will likely stay:
This is what happened in Ithaca for 7 months ago:

CHCACO ( very experienced player ) was in DEB, they lost the war and he joined the winning side being a PRO

If Jazzland had lost a war to us would you have joined Rave? No dont thinks so.

So you would have the option to lose your cities or join Immortals ( Who is and will still be a MRA )

DeletedUser

I don't think calling out one of your best players as a refugee is really good for morale. We won't lose the war. We'll be using your bones to pick out teeth.

BTW: Hitman, I know you're reading and coaching your team on this smack talk. Might want to spy again when I'm offline.

DeletedUser

I don't think calling out one of your best players as a refugee is really good for morale. We won't lose the war. We'll be using your bones to pick out teeth.

You must have really big teeth to use human bones to pick them. I'm scared. Big teeth scare me.

DeletedUser38652

Lol bones, were would you get bones in the game lol? From Hades

DeletedUser25607

...So you would have the option to lose your cities or join Immortals ( Who is and will still be a MRA )

I personally like Immortials - looks like many good people are there. They may be an MRA with all that 4 branches, but probably sorted things out and now not far from us in City Points averages and 2nd best alliance concerning ABPs/BPs.

And about "jazz" - people, hope you can do better than that. :) You are inactive (far below us in City Points averages), you are poor fighters (just look at your ABPs/BPs), you are not skilled.

Look at my DBPs: only 70 or so were from land attack on my city. And the rest - your "jazz" bare transports full of troops, which just sunk in my city (like in cconrad0825's report) or in different small cities around during farming. If you continue play like this - your alliance will be dissolved soon (due to inactivity). But good thing is - we are ready invite your best people to us after this. :)