Rave - oh the lulz

DeletedUser

Go on Cabz! Give everyone a lecture ;) hehe

HEHE me old comrade jnc :D

premades always fail for a number of reasons.
1 they are
2 they fall apart after the Founders get rimmed
and 3 i said so :p

*EPIC FACEPALM!*
Cant i atleast drop a respect in this forum? *Facepalm again* *Then another Facepalm* *Then i make a Double Facepalm*
Thats why i said "Even though the had huge points..Most of them probably had SPONGE CAKE ARMY!"In case you dont know,SPONGE CAKE ARMY MEANS WEAK,HELPLESS,DEFENSELESS!!!ARMY GODDANGIT!IM GOING SUPER VIKING NOW! :supermad:Dont you dare call me noob AGAIN!
Oh and call me Kota at least,its alot more comfortable to be heard

P.S. Im gonna get me a cold pop... :D

ill call you what i like....
no i dont know what sponmgecake meens i thought that was a type of Cake you eat man i am a noob .

DeletedUser

number 2 always been true..thats why you dont put founder signs...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
*EPIC FACEPALM!*
Cant i atleast drop a respect in this forum? *Facepalm again* *Then another Facepalm* *Then i make a Double Facepalm*
Thats why i said "Even though the had huge points..Most of them probably had SPONGE CAKE ARMY!"In case you dont know,SPONGE CAKE ARMY MEANS WEAK,HELPLESS,DEFENSELESS!!!ARMY GODDANGIT!IM GOING SUPER VIKING NOW! :supermad:Dont you dare call me noob AGAIN!
Oh and call me Kota at least,its alot more comfortable to be heard

P.S. Im gonna get me a cold pop... :D

Looking at all that, just gave me a headache... Shutup.

DeletedUser38652

Well they are premades (at least some of them), so i guess you can say they might be quite strong :)
But then again... Premades can be over rumbled :p

We arent a premade, we mostly came from different servers, 5 from Ithaca I think.

DeletedUser

Thats kinda sad... Must have been some bad leaders :p

haha king leo j.n.c founded The Elite on ETA haha an alliance that while he was founder ruled the world in both ABP and in Rankings maybe you should ask him for some pointers.

We arent a premade, we mostly came from different servers, 5 from Ithaca I think.

DID i say you were a Premade ?

DeletedUser958

Lol xD
Funny how people can get all mad of a forum post :D

Im only talking from my own experience ;)
I played for a little over a year where i lead 3 premade allys on 2 diff servers ;)
All 3 rocked till the bitter end :)

Ive been away for 2 years.. I got no idea how everything changed withing those 2 years....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im not mad...Just..turned off...Im always like that... :D Because thats what you need when you become an everyday hunter

The animal taunt you?
KILL THEM!!!!!!!!

-Courage Wolf

DeletedUser

no need to big you up hunny ;):p
get your a s s in the game buddy i am sure we can teach theese noobs a thing or 5 :p:p

DeletedUser38652

haha king leo j.n.c founded The Elite on ETA haha an alliance that while he was founder ruled the world in both ABP and in Rankings maybe you should ask him for some pointers.

DID i say you were a Premade ?

WAS i talking to you?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
@King Leo - By the way, all those Pre-mades I have been a part of, didn't have bad leaders, there leaders were the best Grepolis has ever seen, the pre-mades failed because the founders got bored and quit the world.

@Cabz - I would love to play here, but World Edessa will just do me for the moment. Being smart and playing one world at a time, you know how it is darling ;)

DeletedUser958

Well after the founder quit... Then the bad leaders came in
Thats what i meant

DeletedUser

oh ticina trying to act big haha tell me do you still cry for help every time you get attacked ? and are you still easily rimmed :p:p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well after the founder quit... Then the bad leaders came in
Thats what i meant

No, I meant, once the founders/leaders quit, the alliance fell apart, no one could be bothered to carry it on, so most players either quit or joined other alliances.

DeletedUser958

For real xD
Then it has nothing to do with being premade or not...
Then it's just lack of commitment to that ally ;)
What you describe can happen to all allies not just premades....

The fact that it just happens to premade mostly... Thats just a coincidence...

And all good allies dont just have 1 leader.... they have a leadership... So they are prepared if 1 leader should quit ;)