Pnp RAVE- The War on MRAs!

DeletedUser

Oh yeah... wait.... The One have threatened to declare war on Rave.

again plumb please be truthful in your posts it is rave who have declared war on the one[/QUOTE]

Lier

capturekgr.png

DeletedUser

What type of message is this will mean war not saying we will have it but if you were part of it we will have 1 lmao...

Who's plumb?

DeletedUser30092

Lol, cant wait to see who it will be next. I think you should not disband Angels of Armaggedon. We recruited a few players in the beginning then waited for The One to recruit everyone and everything then disband. We took advantage and got a strong core of players, and are leaders in o54.

DeletedUser

Glaciator weren't you the leader of those noobs called addiction in troy, no offense

DeletedUser

Rave's explanation for the unfortunate events that occurred today:

capturexkr.png

-Message sent to 'The One's' leadership.

DeletedUser

OI MRA NOOB!

Read this

again plumb please be truthful in your posts it is rave who have declared war on the one

Lier

capturekgr.png

Actually you threatened war, and then Rave declared war on you because you threatened...

Also cause we kicked all your members and that only got us a warning.

DeletedUser30092

Glaciator weren't you the leader of those noobs called addiction in troy, no offense

Yes, but then I realized my mistake too late. Now I am in a better alliance and havent founded one. Anyways, we are

DeletedUser8396

Try not to be mean WB, he is a noob, and must be guided to the truth.

DeletedUser

Not a good idea to say that here if you were really planning things.

DeletedUser

Good boy glaciator, and only that wizard noob is on the forums, I'm not too concerned as we run them. btw did you quit ichi?

DeletedUser

oh yes wb please dont be mean blah blah blah well lets just see how the game unfolds, just so you know im building up my slings just for the yank he will be my first target as we are on the same island once i have my barracks built

DeletedUser

LOL love ya too a pebble

oh yes wb please dont be mean blah blah blah well lets just see how the game unfolds, just so you know im building up my slings just for the yank he will be my first target as we are on the same island once i have my barracks built

Eh?

Are you declaring war on Rave?

Oh no you didn't!

We are soooo scared!

Please! We are very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

would love to continue this chat plumb but a, your now boring me and b, ive got work

DeletedUser

Now what did I ever do to you? :(