Pnp RAVE- The War on MRAs!

DeletedUser30636

actually my alliance is not an mra, im the only one in it, and ive invited like 3 people, i dont even care

DeletedUser

UPDATE

-Rave has apologized to The One and offered an explanation for it's latest attack.

capture1za.png

UPDATE

Rave has hit Rising Nation.

However our Ninja was discovered within seconds of starting and he only managed to kick a few players and cause minimal damage.

capturecbl.png

DeletedUser30092

UPDATE

-Rave has apologized to The One and offered an explanation for it's latest attack.

capture1za.png

UPDATE

Rave has hit Rising Nation.

However our Ninja was discovered within seconds of starting and he only managed to kick a few players and cause minimal damage.

capturecbl.png
Hmm... I wonder who that could have been? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me guess... a Rave person!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No idea, it was some funky Ninja who jumped in and jumped out :D

UPDATE

- Rave have hit The One.... AGAIN.

capturefcw.png

When do these people learn???

They have been disbanded for the 3RD TIME TODAY!

More to come :)

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums zzzhuh ;) glad to have you on the team

DeletedUser

Rising Nation

Hey Im the founder of rising nation...and that Ninja guy that was sent in was pretty sly. good thing I have his name in pella and I will get my Chosen Few friends to hunt him down. But in the mean time I would definatly like to see these MRA's leave they are getting annoying.

DeletedUser

Please Note:

The Alliance 'Rave 2' is in no way affiliated with 'Rave', and should not be regarded as an Academy to Rave.

RAVE HAVE NO ACADEMIES!

Any alliance that destroys this alliance will earn favour with Rave, an instantaneous NAP! (Unless we are already of war, which would make this offer awkward)

DeletedUser5554

Hey Im the founder of rising nation...and that Ninja guy that was sent in was pretty sly. good thing I have his name in pella and I will get my Chosen Few friends to hunt him down. But in the mean time I would definatly like to see these MRA's leave they are getting annoying.

yeah to bad TCF have about as much power there as a fat kid has a chance at winning a 400 meter dash. Basically they are there because MOS lets them :)

PS- thanks Sapphy for pointing this out to me (-: justice has been served to this MRA guy who thinks he can fight on other worlds :)

DeletedUser

yeah to bad TCF have about as much power there as a fat kid has a chance at winning a 400 meter dash. Basically they are there because MOS lets them :)

PS- thanks Sapphy for pointing this out to me (-: justice has been served to this MRA guy who thinks he can fight on other worlds :)
nodcrush <3

DeletedUser

who's the ninja?