Pnp RAVE- The War on MRAs!

DeletedUser

How interesting... Well, I'm on this world - in a different guise - having started two days ago. I'll see if you target my alliance, 'eh;)

DeletedUser

You can't kill me, I'm the gingerbread... Scrap that, I'm not ginger.

DeletedUser

Im a cannibal, waiting for an unsupecting ginger to walk into my lair! MUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

DeletedUser

capturedov.png

A member of mine received this.

LOL.

DeletedUser

Why do people play a war game if every time you attack them they take it personally :(

I cleared someone and they responded with, eat .... and chew very slow .... in your moms basement lmaoo

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure what this thread is trying to get across..It started off as a PnP and has dwindled down into all sorts of off-topic posts..lol

~ Lane

DeletedUser31161

thats what happens in Zakros, this is the way you wanted it right? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not really sure what this thread is trying to get across..It started off as a PnP and has dwindled down into all sorts of off-topic posts..lol

~ Lane

It's basically a commentary of Rave vs MRAs and noobs, and us proving they are noobs.

I'm not sure how this evolved into such a spamming thread but, it wasn't me :p

DeletedUser

I have a mission for Rave.....BLADE, they must have started inviting your players by now ;)

DeletedUser

I tried to sabotage blade by offering to merge into them, but first I had to check it out, they would change the name even tho we are far superior to them and I ended up arguing with them, and I was like screw it, sabotaging you shouldnt be this difficult :p

DeletedUser

lol....they just need a slap upside the head to bring them down a peg or 2 :D

although their leader pankake claims to have been a top dog on Psi with Wargasm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we tried and failed...beginning to think they are a bit too wily for that ;)

DeletedUser

I was in psi and Wargasm were never a great alliance, some decent players but nothing special maybe they just have their wits about them? :p