Raven Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

We are the best of the best. The elite of the elite. We are Raven Squad! We will be an elite alliance in the new world Athens when it comes out. We only accept experienced players who are not afraid to fight. If you would like to join please message me and I will get back to you ASAP. :pro:
Diplomacy

If you would like to become our ally you must have a decent amount of active players and love to fight. This game is about conquoring not building. Please message me and I'll reasearch you.
See you all in Athens:cool::pro:

Positions Available:
(P)Founder (1 position available)
(D)Leader (3 positions available)
(dip)Diplomat (2 positions available)
(pop)Recruiter (2 positions available)
(SW)General (1 position available)
(SH)Naval Commander (1 position available)
(scr)Forum Moderator (2 positions available)
********************************************************************************
Application:

1. Player Name
2. Worlds you play on
3. Best amount of points reached
4. Best amount of attack battle points reached
5. Something cool about yourself!
********************************************************************************
About Me:
I am a player on the world of Delta. I have 61,000 points at the moment and gaining battle points every day. I have lead many alliances to victory but I also love to have fun, as it is after all a game but a game you play to win. Right now I am building huge armies in all of my cities. If you love to play ths game, joke around, and conquor people yo'll get along with me! I always help when asked by a freind or alliance buddy too!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No-one is going to join unless you give some more info. For example write a bit about yourself. Produce an application that people have to fill in to join. Whoch direction you are going to join. Who's already joined/considering. If you have a blacklist. Open invites. Vacant positions. Link to their grepostats. Hope this helps :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help and I've used it! Did add to your rep too man.

DeletedUser8969

i don't want to hush your buzz but you might want to gain a little more experience before starting your own premade in the core. join an older non-morale server at the rim and try to get into a decent alliance. rise up through the ranks as you gain experience and once you've made it into the top ten in cities and abps you will have enough credibility to draw elite players. also having a good alliance on your CV with help to draw players.

i have been in two alliances. the marauders of theta and project venom of xi. i founded neither alliance and didn't begin as a leader in either alliance. i did end up being the big kahuna in both. good players will follow good play.

if you decide to join another premade to be in the core, check over the stats of the founders. a large number of cities is nice but their bps should be about the same as their point total or even higher is best. there are quite a few weak premades out there. being active is a must and on your only active world you haven't taken a city in 3 months.

also calling your alliance elite without having any players who have made a name for themselves is inviting ridicule which i anticipate will likely follow once folks respond.

take it or leave it, but it's my two cents and i'm not hating. :)

this is good advice to a lot of other folks trying to start premades as well.

DeletedUser

I have players but I have not said their names. And I have more experience than you think. I have been through being conquored and gthat's not a bad thing. Actaully taught me somethin. I've led alliances before. I was a leader in the 3rd best alliance and founded an alliance and we got up to 20th. This was way after the world had even started so it was very hard. It may not seem like much but I know what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.