Re-introduction

• Thread starter Sapphire Sorrows
  • Start date

Thrillology

Phrourach
Awww. =(
But you looked colorful in your profile picture... as in happy. And it is sunny... :(
I used to like overcast... now I like no clouds being in the sky. Texas is now my favorite place for weather, and for stuff to do so that's how I like clear skies and 105º temperature.

DeletedUser

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Sorrows
I am your Termoderator!
Watch out, i'm here to clean up

I'm sure we'll get along just fine, but i do expect you follow the rules.
Mail me if you have any of those question things.

And again this is the reason that our Upsilon Forum is never used. My last post was removed because teenage boys can't handle any feedback that is not positive. The Mod is killing our forum, but if you ask him he has created an Upsilon Tourny. How did that turn out? You want the forum to change, the Mod has to change. But that will never happen because the Termoderator can't change and thinks this forum is running well because it is his forum. Checked the Beta Grepostats, guess what they say is true "those who can't play grepolis, Moderate grepolis".

DeletedUser

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire Sorrows
I am your Termoderator!
Watch out, i'm here to clean up

I'm sure we'll get along just fine, but i do expect you follow the rules.
Mail me if you have any of those question things.

And again this is the reason that our Upsilon Forum is never used. My last post was removed because teenage boys can't handle any feedback that is not positive. The Mod is killing our forum, but if you ask him he has created an Upsilon Tourny. How did that turn out? You want the forum to change, the Mod has to change. But that will never happen because the Termoderator can't change and thinks this forum is running well because it is his forum. Checked the Beta Grepostats, guess what they say is true "those who can't play grepolis, Moderate grepolis".

Sapphire IS a she..

She ISN'T a teenager..

The players are killing the forum...NOT the moderator..The Moderators are suppose to keep everyone within the rules and help increase the forum activity. When the players aren't interested in coming to the forum to post PnPs, join in comps, tourneys, etc there ins't much a moderator can do..

You want the forum to change, the members are going to have to start participating more. :)

Hahaha..Your last sentence made me laugh..Obviously you haven't seen or played with many mods. A lot of them know quite well what they're doing. I can assure you Sapphire has a clue..

Still don't quite understand where you're coming from as you only have 3 posts..I guess one of those was one of yours that got deleted..LOL

**No Offense To Any Of The Regular Upsilon Forum-Goers - Keep Up The Good Work~! :)**

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Thank you to Sharkie, who was one of our bigger posters, and to Lane for the support.

Yes Nerf, i deleted your post because it was mod bashing, which is against the forum rules. It is quite easy to post and keep a forum alive without breaking these rules, plenty of worlds manage it. This thread is NOT the place for such a post because it's ridiculously off topic. This thread is all about me, because i look after this place.

Just saying, I'm a founder of the #1 Alliance in Beta (The other founder having just left) where i have played for over 2 years. Also a leader in Gythium in the #1 alliance. I've been on the forums since October 2010 and i can say whole heartedly that it's posters, not mods who give life to a forum. If you have issues with our forum rules, then i suggest you visit another forum. Plenty of other people like our forum rules the way they are, and Whinging about them isn't going to bring life to the world.

Right, that's addressed so no more posting on that please (even if you are supporting our fantastic moderation team, it'll get deleted from now on).

So, any newer people in upsilon interested in meeting their moderator? :p