Passed Re-Vote of Battle Points for Militia

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 81 75.7%
  • No.

Votes: 26 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me in the history of my time playing Grepolis! 76.06% in favor?

DeletedUser22650

i voted no way, the whole point of militia is to not give bp....shared dbp is just wrong too, the skill was in being carefull who you gave masses of dbp's to, or makingsure you could definitely rim them if you gave them a ton, its just fire or stack mindlessly nowadays :(

DeletedUser13405

Whole point of militia is to give the defender BP, but not the attacker. I voted "no," but it does not look like the Nays will win.

DeletedUser21889

would you like some side salad and relish with that dictionary youv swallowed legolover :p

DeletedUser

when will this kick in after its been accepted :)

there is no guarantee that the idea will be implemented if it passes. the devs will receive the idea if it passes and will decide if it is something they want to put into the game.

all this poll is telling them is that we are in favor for the idea. if the idea doesn't pass they will never hear about it.

DeletedUser

Coming from a person that has killed 5738 militia, I see valid points to both sides.

against: People that abuse attacking their own players/using ghosts will continue to do so regardless of how this vote/implementation goes, so thats a moot point.
The whole reason for militia for me, is to annoy the outta my enemy. "Take everything, Give them nothing" comes to mind. Personally you don't need the bp from militia, if you are a/ aggressive enough, b/ you a resource whore and farm enough to do city festivals, or c/ your ally have well stacked cities on the fighting lines that your enemies just don't seem to get the idea not a good idea to attack them.. Either way you have plenty of opportunities to gain bp.

For: Those struggling for bp's in the beginning, might have a use for this, but should have a city cap placed on it IMHO, at past 3 cities, you should have other means to gain bp, and/or the ability to do so.

For now i am voting no.

DeletedUser

would you like some side salad and relish with that dictionary youv swallowed legolover :p

Is there anything wrong with saying pessimistic? It is a common word. In the late 90s it was used 3.5 words for every million spoken. If you are that strict, maybe I should rebuke you for using the word "dictionary". All right.
Count your blessings, DAZBART.

DeletedUser

Coming from a person that has killed 5738 militia, I see valid points to both sides.

try 45k militia kills in 1 world.
I would of loved to have the extra ABP and now i need 300+ cp for a new city slot and every little bit helps!

my vote:YES

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The day isn't over yet. There's still time for the outcome to change.

DeletedUser15946

try 45k militia kills in 1 world.
I would of loved to have the extra ABP and now i need 300+ cp for a new city slot and every little bit helps!

my vote:YES

try 63 k of militia :p
well, this idea is one of brightest, I find every reason against as stupid. Sorry those that voted no.

DeletedUser

This idea has passed during its re-vote, it was a very close poll. I will be sending this idea to the devs, and im working on a way to receive some input back from them on ideas they are sent.

thread closed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.