Reaction when you say NO to a merge

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
*Head*Hunter* today at 01:48
how are you... wanted to open some communication
Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:25
why do you want to talk to me

*Head*Hunter* today at 02:25
dang you and those in wolfs have no bed side manner... Whats the deal? ive done nothing to you...

Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:30
I never said you did anything to me i simply asked what do you want
*Head*Hunter* today at 02:31
ill cut to the chase then... I was going to ask if you all wanted to merge... We are both in great position to do so. (your core that is) looking at the map... its not looking for either of us. however more bleak for BW. You are spread everywhere. Also not sure you know but TSU and CS are working together... meaning you also are between Envenoum... so put those of you not way lost in other oceans between 3 super alliances

Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:37
So you want to join us then

*Head*Hunter* today at 02:39
no....

i was asking if you all (just the core players) would like to join us... Id give you leader rights and be in charge of ocean.. Also 3 of your choosing will be given all other right except leader.. together we are in the middle... means most BP of ALL ... yet not together we will not be around to much longer

Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:45
I dont think so we are all experienced players here none of us here have 11 cities only in a world, our average per player is prob about 60 cities not to mention i have played for 5 years and many of my players i have known for over a year min to 3 years, we are not here to merge with anyone.

*Head*Hunter* today at 02:49
lol its a new name... and only on server for 3 weeks.. there bud.

Also check my crowns in my alliance...

We all together have over 50 plus crowns from all different servers...

As for experience.. almost NONE of your players actually have good stats..

And not one a crown...

Might want to to a chill pill before you all lose everything you have... which you will.
Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:54
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en78/alliance/3332
Crowns are for simmers check our bps in previous worlds no one cares about crowns
*Head*Hunter* today at 02:55
also check Top Dogs cities... um... not 60 there.. more like 3 lolololol
Myrddin Emyrs today at 02:58
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en78/player/3190501

DeletedUser43325

*Head*Hunter* today at 02:31
ill cut to the chase then... I was going to ask if you all wanted to merge... We are both in great position to do so. (your core that is) looking at the map... its not looking for either of us. however more bleak for BW. You are spread everywhere. Also not sure you know but TSU and CS are working together... meaning you also are between Envenoum...

I'm mostly just upset he spelled our name wrong.

DeletedUser

You have 50 bunches of shiny pixels? LM AO!! Some of the worst players in Grep flawnt those pixels as if they mean something, you can be the best player in grep and NEVER get one.. you can be the worst player in the whole of grep and just be in the right alliance at the right time..crowns mean nothing. Team work and stats is where its at..please inno change the end game, if i have to listen to one more dude spout about his crowns...don't know about anyone else but The age of wonders bores me to tears, suddenly all the simmers awake and claim they are grep gods.

DeletedUser

I still don't understand why everyone is saying Tsunami is working with multiple alliances, we're not pacted with anyone in the top 12.

DeletedUser25249

The most fun I have had in this game is when my back was against the wall, in athens in calydon and in cythera you can say there were times when it was just pointless to keep on going, but they are actually the battles you remember and want again.
Im not big on mergers in general but trying to do one before you even shed a drop of blood is just boring, try fighting your way out, its great fun and folks give you respect for having a go...also crowns are in no way a measuring stick for good players.

DeletedUser

Well I think the crowns are a pretty appropriate symbol seeing as it means the wearer probably sat in a chair for months and months not doing much of anything.

DeletedUser23516

For those that care, *Head*Hunter* is the brilliant and informative poster known as TheDevourer. You may know him for great posts such as

gfJ5b.jpg

Funnily enough he promptly changed his alliance name to Knock Knock after being called out :)

DeletedUser32412

The most fun I have had in this game is when my back was against the wall, in athens in calydon and in cythera you can say there were times when it was just pointless to keep on going, but they are actually the battles you remember and want again.
Im not big on mergers in general but trying to do one before you even shed a drop of blood is just boring, try fighting your way out, its great fun and folks give you respect for having a go...also crowns are in no way a measuring stick for good players.

Just felt like making you all read it again.

DeletedUser49069

Only those without honor and respect post things said with privacy's intent. Seems one with out honor nor actual knowledge of the game leads Bad wolf. Especially looking at world stats. And to the rest. I'm not this other guy I'm claimed to be. He shows nothing but dishonor. Something I still hold and yet retain.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47949

Only those without honor and respect post things said with privacy's intent. Seems one with out honor nor actual knowledge of the game leads Bad wolf. Especially looking at world stats. And to the rest. I'm not this other guy I'm claimed to be. He shows nothing but dishonor. Something I still hold and yet retain.
I agree with you. There are some here in this world that just think are better then all.
We others just need to proove them wrong!

DeletedUser29066

*Head*Hunter* approached me also and I found him well spoken, funny and polite. We did not agree to a merger but there were no threats or any hint of intimidation. I guess it's all a matter of how you approach things and how you talk to people.

DeletedUser

I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread

my understanding is its all about 'we have crowns =you don't, therefore you don't know what your doing and should join us'

which is awesome.