Real madrid minor

Lugosi

Strategos
Hello,

I represent the latest of the vast series of REAL MADRID alliances, like many of you I do no not agree with all of R. Madrid's leadership and recruiting skills but I wanted to be part of this because I needed something to amuse myself with. I plan on overtaking his REAL MADRID ELITE with my REAL MADRID MINOR which is why I'm looking for experienced players to join me.
If you are interested please state below and I'll make sure I'll follow you up. Please send me a message in-game with your experience of this game, how long you've been playing, what have been your greatest achievments and a link to your grepostats page. There will be various other questions I'll ask you like "how active are you?" but that all relys on you getting my approval :D.

C'mon someone needs to make R. Madrid look a touch silly ;)

DeletedUser

i still think u shoulda called it Real Madrid Delite(as in delete) :( lol much funnier and fits the purpose :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hello,

I represent the latest of the vast series of REAL MADRID alliances, like many of you I do no not agree with all of R. Madrid's leadership and recruiting skills but I wanted to be part of this because I needed something to amuse myself with. I plan on overtaking his REAL MADRID ELITE with my REAL MADRID MINOR which is why I'm looking for experienced players to join me.
If you are interested please state below and I'll make sure I'll follow you up. Please send me a message in-game with your experience of this game, how long you've been playing, what have been your greatest achievments and a link to your grepostats page. There will be various other questions I'll ask you like "how active are you?" but that all relys on you getting my approval :D.

C'mon someone needs to make R. Madrid look a touch silly ;)

You do know people RME look at the forum?

The last guy who said he was going to infiltrate and disband RME was kicked out of RME because he posted on this forum about doing it...

DeletedUser

The last guy who said he was going to infiltrate and disband RME was kicked out of RME because he posted on this forum about doing it...

Which just goes to show that people are under estimating them; they're not completely stupid (or totally inactive).

Its dangerous to under estimate people, even if its not by much.

Lugosi

Strategos

I've already told R. Madrid I'm going to overtake his alliance his reply was ;D
the challenge is on although I will try and help him and REAL MADRID as much as I can ;) I think he's become used to people disliking his strategies. Did I ever say I was disbanding him?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I didn't even hardly read your first post, I read the first 2 lines then got bored so I assumed you was going to disband it :p

DeletedUser

Ignore me - thought this was the Lambda thread !!

Theres so many about RME !!

lol

DeletedUser

Theres so many about RME !!

lol

There we have it; RME's real contribution to the game;

They give people something to talk about in the forums when there's nothing else happening.
(and maybe apply a bit of assistance to other alliances who want to apply a bit of quality control to recruiting).

DeletedUser

Talk is fine,

Blatant never ending bashing is not, imho !!

Eventually you need to respect the fact that different peeps want to play the game different ways, th eproof of whats what is on the rankings, not by the number of threads people want to start to make themselves look important.

J.

DeletedUser

this is how you own some Rmmaadrid :D

madrb.jpg