Really...Really? Cmon.... guys...Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Exact like the title implies.

Is there another Global Warriors formed today called

New LGW.

Why does Global Warriors need another Aced?

You guys Already control almost 3/4 of the Server.

DeletedUser

Yea yea danny, how many NOOB MRA alliances does eddy have now?

you's guys are so pathetic btw no wonder everyone laughs at GGW, idiots.

DeletedUser

In all worlds there are always cases when people stupidly name an alliance after one that has already been started and have no connection with the original alliance.

Mason, you once said that if a player was better than you in every way you would admit they are better than you. Eddy has more points, ABP and DBp as well as being far nicer

DeletedUser

But I just checked a map, the NEW LGW are firmly dead center of existing TGGW and TLGW territory, They are growing fast very fast also?

Just questions thats all

DeletedUser

Danny please explain this, you say they arent a new Alliance, but seems lower level little global warriors are going into New LGW

O34 Skuldafn 11,165 Fishy00 Fnatic Yancol Little Global Warriors New LGW 2012-01-20 20:57:12

You guys are taking cities, and putting them into NEW LGW.

I just want questions asked

DeletedUser

tut tut danny, yes your messiah is better than me, but hes the only player i would consider better than me from your alliance!

And tell me was he happy at taking my city? cause i was more than happy at losing one city for 57k bp :)

ohh as i have said before I'm not playing a war game to make friends.

DeletedUser

i will admit eddy isnt a pushover like most on PI. he is the only one i havent succeeded seieging tohugh the holidays got me and bigflyer took the city i tried before i could try again. eddy has some skill at snipe (though was from extra accounts). but must say such, he checked me. only person on Pi that can say such. hope to rectify that soon but we will see

DeletedUser

eddy is a great player, i wont bother denying it, the man has skill :p
but its getting a bit hard to deny being a MRA when u have what 3 academy alliances? im to lazy to count but thats what i saw last time i checked
And then you will continue to claim that you have incubi sewn up, i find this hard to believe when you have Sooooo many members in all your "great global Corporation" but alas most are to scared to attack me and most of the ones that would i talk to and dont attack me :( Im getting bored gonna have to go hunting again soon :)

DeletedUser

and yes now im here as superman u will be lucky to shut me up but dont bother trying to talk smack to me its like kicking a stone, pointless :)

DeletedUser

Let me set it straight for your guys. No need to fight on this matter lol.

New LGW IS associated with GGW. It is the former LGW being moved there, since the only founder of LGW went inactive and the mods wouldnt change the founder rights :p

Oh and Mason? I believe I am ranked better than you ;)

DeletedUser

oh id been wondering about that Gitte after i posted i went to actually count them and eyah the other one was gone :p so my bad i was mistaken, there is only 1 GGW acad? correct?
and PS rank means nothing. players lower than you can still take you unexpected
and some higer are just high city point players ie SimCity players as they have very little troops and horrid citys to take as u have to start demo as soon as u take them :(

DeletedUser

pps wireless keyboards with low batteries arnt good for typing in forums as u make to many typos :p

DeletedUser

oh id been wondering about that Gitte after i posted i went to actually count them and eyah the other one was gone :p so my bad i was mistaken, there is only 1 GGW acad? correct?
and PS rank means nothing. players lower than you can still take you unexpected
and some higer are just high city point players ie SimCity players as they have very little troops and horrid citys to take as u have to start demo as soon as u take them :(

Correct. Only one acad :)

And I am only writing that to Mason cause he keeps saying that rank in attacking BPs is the most important, and I am ranked better than him there as well :p I am very aware that rank means absolutely nothing.

DeletedUser

Oh and Mason? I believe I am ranked better than you ;)

Yes Gitte, you are 1 of 3 GGW players above me in the bp rankings, but you spent most of your time in UW, I don't regard you as a true indian lol, but in all fairness you haven't really been tested defensively hence your ranked 51st and I'm 20th, does that make you a better player than me? i don't think so.

You have 83 cities, 27 more than me but yet you only have 110k more bp than me. So do you think you are better than me Gitte?.

I will say it again, points mean nothing, noobs can festival all day long and get free slots and colonize but it takes a good player too earn their slots and take cities.

Gitte stop listening to danny moaning on GGW's internal forum about me annoying him by telling the truth. GGW = NOOBS :pro:

DeletedUser

Correct. Only one acad :)

And I am only writing that to Mason cause he keeps saying that rank in attacking BPs is the most important

Gitte can you point out where i said Abp ranking is the most important?, as i know i didn't say it, i will tell you its the bp rankings that are most important both Abp and Dbp, not either or, both.

You really need to stop listening to danny whinge, he is obviously making up bad stories about the big bad incubi wolf MASONBHOY :p

DeletedUser

mason the reason gitte has low dbp is that you guys are too afraid to attack her and no danny is not always whining about you - i dont think that you are THAT important! :p

DeletedUser

masonbhoy, i dont know what in your real life had caused this urge to take A GAME so seriously. It is almost as if this is real life to you. Perhaps you would like to acquire a dictionary, look up the word game, or fun and then start posting properly.

You see, i gave you a very generous rank on the rank the player above you thread. I am willing to be nice, forget about your annoying comments. I would appreciate if you could do the same thing and realise that we are all here to have some fun.

DeletedUser

Yes Gitte, you are 1 of 3 GGW players above me in the bp rankings, but you spent most of your time in UW, I don't regard you as a true indian lol, but in all fairness you haven't really been tested defensively hence your ranked 51st and I'm 20th, does that make you a better player than me? i don't think so.

You have 83 cities, 27 more than me but yet you only have 110k more bp than me. So do you think you are better than me Gitte?.

I will say it again, points mean nothing, noobs can festival all day long and get free slots and colonize but it takes a good player too earn their slots and take cities.

Gitte stop listening to danny moaning on GGW's internal forum about me annoying him by telling the truth. GGW = NOOBS :pro:

And here I thought UW was being considered noobs as well lol

No I dont think I am better than you. In fact I dont think I am better than anyone. In all fairness the players ranked high just dont have a life and spend most time on Grepo. Myself included at the moment, as I am on maternity leave :p I dont think that has anything to do with being great. Heck even simmers can be ranked high. Without ever conquering a city.

True I havent really been tested defensively. In fact most of my DBPs are from holding sieges.

I will agree with you to some extent that there are noobs in GGW. But I can honestly tell you that there are noobs in Inc as well ;) I think they are in all alliances. Unfortunately. Would be nice with an alliance with only good players, but so far I havent found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.