Really...Really? Cmon.... guys...Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

eddy lol, he is my pet, his rating will go up when he can climb out my pocket. i know for a fact his attack bp was earned eating his own inactives' attack cities and leaving their defence cities to support his own. i rate gitte 10x higher than eddy, as a member of uw there was never much chance to sim unlike some O53(and all the other useless oceans) members who have grown by eating their own and the good old "simming", also eddys activeness is just shocking, obviouslly has no life unlike gitte. simple fact is ggw is nothing more than maybe 10 good players, what if 20% quit this month? happens to everyone. its not a case of "if" but "when" our 20 good players reach your semi actives, its all over. i personally look for a new ggw name to take a city from in the hope that i come across one that actually is any good and will fight back(no joy yet). one thing is for sure, i will be coming to an ocean near you soon just dont take it personally when i come calling:pro:

p.s. if you would like to leave your name then im sure it could be arranged for you to join my list of conquests:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I agree Gitte there isn't a alliance that doesn't have noobs and incubi certainly contain a few :p, markini you don't know me and you don't want too! And trust me if i was close too you Gitte i wouldn't be afraid to test your defensive skill, unlike the rest of incubi (apparently lol)

Danny for peats sake stop commenting you are seriously doing my head in, who said i don't have fun? YOU! not me, in fact i love all this, players who don't even know me in game know me, its great. I'm probably one of the most talked of players in Pi, And that means I'm doing something right :)

DeletedUser

Im just glad i cut down on my time playing this game. I would definitely consider my self having a life in reference to gitte's comment. That some funny true thing to say. Well said.

One of the most talked about players in PI? I think it should be refered to as one of the players who talks the most with no sense at all in the world PI.

Quit the comparison with BPs and ranking and cities and all that . Its how you play the game. Play the game with such classy act and you will definitely be one fine player. :D:D:D I never had encountered Gitte but just by how she talks, she definitely is classy when it comes to talking and playing.

DeletedUser

Im just glad i cut down on my time playing this game. I would definitely consider my self having a life in reference to gitte's comment. That some funny true thing to say. Well said.

One of the most talked about players in PI? I think it should be refered to as one of the players who talks the most with no sense at all in the world PI.

Quit the comparison with BPs and ranking and cities and all that . Its how you play the game. Play the game with such classy act and you will definitely be one fine player. :D:D:D I never had encountered Gitte but just by how she talks, she definitely is classy when it comes to talking and playing.

very true, but both are right. class for sure shows a ton, but bps shows alot on how play the game. class shows just how much your grown and above childish behavior, but bps shows your skill in the game.
if go by most talked about, then Phears is the top irregardless of anything anyone can come up with. if go by class vs bps then its not an easy call though,(even though alot are my mates) alot of my alliance can talk very sweet insulting things they also top the lists of bps.
everyone has their own sense of what makes you mentionable or not. its all based on everyones perception.

DeletedUser8790

BP may equal perception but not skill, Beware those with low bp for they are not always what they seem. Sometimes the sleepers awaken.

DeletedUser

BP may equal perception but not skill, Beware those with low bp for they are not always what they seem. Sometimes the sleepers awaken.

unless the person is newer to a world then low bp means they are simmers. which equates to easy prey. plz any of you who think that low bp means nothing then attack me. heck anyone attack me. tired of people being scared to attack.

yes sometimes someone from an established world starts a world and has next to no bp abp pr dbp and shouldnt be considered a noob, but until any of them do anything other then sprout at the mouth i will continue to say bp shows skill. simming takes zero skill, something i can do sleeping. but attacking/defending takes skill of sorts. and thats a fact none of you can dispute, unless choose to sound like total mindless morons.

DeletedUser8790

unless the person is newer to a world then low bp means they are simmers. which equates to easy prey. plz any of you who think that low bp means nothing then attack me. heck anyone attack me. tired of people being scared to attack.

yes sometimes someone from an established world starts a world and has next to no bp abp pr dbp and shouldnt be considered a noob, but until any of them do anything other then sprout at the mouth i will continue to say bp shows skill. simming takes zero skill, something i can do sleeping. but attacking/defending takes skill of sorts. and thats a fact none of you can dispute, unless choose to sound like total mindless morons.

You are right and wrong, Depends on the stage of the world, player, location, etc, I have more than DBP than most players, When I started out I had one city, I killed 6 cs attempts on that city more or less by myself, was that skill or dedication? later as I accumulated more cities and friends I got more DBP, Mainly for others helping me defend. So what is skill? being online? is that a skill? getting really good allies? is that a skill? I am sincere in my question, Please define skill? Same with ABP. anyone can build LS etc and attack just to gain ABP, So what do you really mean? Sometimes the best players are the ones you least expect stats never really reflect the true story in my opinion

DeletedUser

Quit the comparison with BPs and ranking and cities and all that.

Lol... 1. I am the most talked of player in Pi... Because i talk rubbish? Possibly, Do i care? No... :p

2. If we didnt compare bp rankings and cities, what would we compare? its a war game, Cities and bp is what matter... Any noob can build up 100+ cities... But i takes a good player too have a good bp to cities ratio...

I am 7th abp 10th dbp and 5th overall but I'm only 62nd in the points rankings... What does that tell you????

DeletedUser9465

It tells me that you are a BP fan. As there are build points fans. I find both these ways pretty unbalanced though the second one more so. I always preferred a balance between the two of these. Sadly it seems that inno decided that you have to be rather a simmer to win a world. Too bad...

DeletedUser

You are right and wrong, Depends on the stage of the world, player, location, etc, I have more than DBP than most players, When I started out I had one city, I killed 6 cs attempts on that city more or less by myself, was that skill or dedication? later as I accumulated more cities and friends I got more DBP, Mainly for others helping me defend. So what is skill? being online? is that a skill? getting really good allies? is that a skill? I am sincere in my question, Please define skill? Same with ABP. anyone can build LS etc and attack just to gain ABP, So what do you really mean? Sometimes the best players are the ones you least expect stats never really reflect the true story in my opinion

Yes dbp doesnt always show if its skill or just someone good at begging for help. but abp shows skill in war. There is a huge reason why Incubi had crushed AC,ETD,AL,MG,VVV, and it wasnt dbp but abp. yes anyone can get abp by building troops and sending to attack but you wont get massive amounts of abp without having skill to send at the right targets as well as making the troops builds the best way for attacks.
and TBH if check the attacker ratings the top 15 are the top ppl in this world. yes even eddy though my enemy. and yes some of those have gotten a ton off attacking inactives, but any in top 15 i know have skill in war. you dont get to that point without skill.

and yes as was stated in previous post from others Inno has made it now in the end game stage for the simmers to be the most important ppl. when game was 1.26 version, it was war war war, which was the realm of the war mongers. then 2.0 came to be and war mongers became only needed for initial stages of a world and simmers to clean up.

like it or not its the way i see things. if want to be among the best then the only way is to be respected or feared which is only achieved through actions and not simming.

DeletedUser

Ok ok, we all secretly know I am the best player in Pi with the best alliance and I will win the world.

DeletedUser30102

wow who scare from you?
and why they scare from you?
you not even that big so others can be scare from you;)
i want to attack you but you far;)
(SW)

Status
Not open for further replies.