Really?!? Why so Harsh?

DeletedUser

I have kept communication down to just my "alliance" till today. I had a guy leave our little team as it was forming, put elite on our enemy list, hell I don't even know them barely know the game let along anyone here.

In one short afternoon of trying to be friendly and reach out to this "Diplomacy" officer, I got told we would be warred on, and then dressed down as if a child because I mailed him to begin with. Really?

I reached out to another alliance and just got ignored as I was trying to ask if we could talk about a pact.... once again, Really?

Why are you guys so horrible to new players? Are we that unwelcome here? Is it so hard to treat humans like humans?
I am a 48 year old man, and I can care less to be talked to as I was again, cant believe it-Jeeeze, what goes on here with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have kept communication down to just my "alliance" till today. I had a guy leave our little team as it was forming, put elite on our enemy list, hell I don't even know them barely know the game let along anyone here.

In one short afternoon of trying to be friendly and reach out to this "Diplomacy" officer, I got told we would be warred on, and then dressed down as if a child because I mailed him to begin with. Really?

I reached out to another alliance and just got ignored as I was trying to ask if we could talk about a pact.... once again, Really?

Why are you guys so horrible to new players? Are we that unwelcome here? Is it so hard to treat humans like humans?
I am a 48 year old man, and I can care less to be talked to as I was again, cant believe it-Jeeeze, what goes on here with that?
copy and paste the messages you sent them please, they might have been stupid.

Also, your alliance is probably too far away from them or too weak compared to them for them to gain anything from a pact

DeletedUser

Now, now njoob. He complains about not being treated humanly and you support him by insulting another player?

Isn't that a bit ironic?

DeletedUser

Now, now njoob. He complains about not being treated humanly and you support him by insulting another player?

Isn't that a bit ironic?

I suppose it is ;) But we all know that some people behave like d*cks in grepo. I always imagine them being second-hand car dealers with a really bossy wife.

SlothTzu

Strategos
Don't give up on Grepo because of one player, the majority of people I've met were pleasant enough, friend or foe.

DeletedUser

Thanks, no I didn't save it to put it in here, its trash, and that's where it is. I am not giving up, but think I am not going to just send out anymore messages for abit

Thank you for the support

Saz

DeletedUser46972

What ocean did you start in? If you don't mind me asking?