Really?!!!

DeletedUser

What is with all this captha ? I'm not in school and have no desire to enter a mathmatical captha I don't care how easy they are!!!!! Is this Inno's way of ending Grepolis? Make the game so unenjoyable that nobody plays? I can't do anything without entering one of these stupid things. I try to train troops and I have to enter a captha. I try to access my senate and I have to enter a captha. I try to open my notepad or attack planner and I have to enter a captha. I only enter this here because I can't speak to Inno. I've tried to submit a ticket and all of a sudden the password I've had for the last 2 yrs is not correct. BS!!!!!! How long do they think people will keep paying, or even play for free, a game that makes playing a headache?:supermad:

DeletedUser14283

As far as im aware you only need to put it in when you do something like an mm.

Also, this is used to make sure that cheating cannot be used on the system. To make it a fair game is a pretty good idea since no one likes a cheat.

You can contact support from this forum. Look to the top bar, it says Contact. Click on that and send them your issue, or click here Contact.

Either that or post in this section Bugs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am getting the same math captchas randomly. I have had 4 since yesterday.

DeletedUser14283

Many browser games use captchas to stop outside programs being used to cheat in the game. For instance, it stops botters gaining an unfair advantage over regular players.

If you find the issue that severe then i suggest you read this thread: Security Captcha. Hopefully there are some answers in that thread for you.