Reapers Academy

DeletedUser24785

im gonna have to nap with them just to ruin your game :rolleyes:

well done pork scratching, might as well keep your next alliance options open, BTW your current one is called reapers, not leapers, just incase you got confused.

DeletedUser24785

If your going to try and discredit me , show all convos, not the bits that suit you. WHG did it,and he's far better than at this. i never delete mails. I think this clearly shows that i said i knew kummer, but what he does ingame is up to him ,nothing to do with me.

timothy deweyPhrourach

Warprat..Doesn't matter, just know you grepo life is on standby for future sabotage, every alliance you join, I'll provide leadership with your disloyal behaviour, credit your self all the pounds in the land, you deserve it, and vengeance will come to past.

TD the honest...do it now , don't wait .Show my disloyal behaviour, don't talk the talk, walk the walk ,your sounding just like a lot of other idiots on here. All mouth while not backing it up with any actual facts, idiot, grow up.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Flux
WARtLORDt
timothy dewey on 2017-09-16 at 11:57
i've been pondering you approach, as you have a friend kummerspeck within your ranks i do feel maybe there is something long term we could achieve.
However, all Reapers alliances and allies, and Lords Of The Rim and allies, must not ever be part of any pact agreement, if that is ok we can chat more.
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 07:24
Even with founder privileges, as far as members, none have joined without background check.

I do understand though, it's rather treacherous.

Looking forward to future affairs,

It's Shart btw, xD been a long time, aren't you still playing with Making Shiddy Farts, or did they pull some shady business, Flux should've won, next thing I know, since was disband and I gave my cities away. JusT left en99 with Repossession Agents as (player)Koogii, was hospitalized, more back to enjoy another round.

Again thanks for your time, cheers to the future.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt
timothy dewey on 2017-09-16 at 07:15
At the present time we having no dealings with any alliance or anyone on this server, we have learnt to date that none are trustworthy here.
For now at least,
tim
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 07:09
You were exceptional with past worlds, more than willing to share foundation with you, your offensive coordination asks are stellar, looking to acquire more established users such as OdinFreya, as well as potential pact with Macedon. Based ocean 65 currently ranked 2nd behind Trident, aligning with baconbanners to coordinate max strikes simultaneously.

Hope you consider.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Then you sent me this, not sure why ,but if we're putting mails out there might as well do them all.
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Diplomacy
WARtLORDt
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 14:36
See trident is an arsey bunch lol

(This message was forwarded)
Tyler Smith on 2017-09-16 at 11:10
We boarder mainly between oc65 and oc55 but we are also building up in oc64.
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 11:09
Great NAP it is, curious what ocean does your allegiance occupy
Tyler Smith on 2017-09-16 at 11:05
Cool mate, i'll put on the diplomacy tab NOT to attack you guys and to provide support as we have a NAP.

We were looking for Trident Shield to pact with us as we share some or the same territory but they want us to merge and GR are not for the merging. But we're on friendly terms. The only pain in the arse we have is Ronin of the Rim and Lords Of The Rim or RIM-JOBS as i like to call them. But hopefully the top alliance will take care of them.
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 10:55
Absolutely, as of now, the only threat within O65 is Trident Shield I am awaiting their reply to PACT/NAP request, if they decline, they will have to fair several alliances from Reaperz, to baconbanners, as well as redruM Marauders Inc. I have talked with them, and they are willing to PACT except of course Reaperz.

My core will be in ocean 65, yet immediately boarding o55/o66 so we are smack dab in the corner. Which will give us respectable rank across each ocean.

I'd love to NAP for now, with PACT aligned if you so choose to secure a core nearby.

Lines of communication are always open, and we love to support, which interns provide protection for you, and extra bp for everyone. Cheers!
Tyler Smith on 2017-09-16 at 10:43
Hi there mate,

That all sounds great and is in line with what i strive for and ask of my alliance members. This world is very much in its infancy at the moment and my alliance Genocidal Reborn is still in the early throws of growing, i have some changes to make soon also.

Maybe if you'd like in the future we can NAP or PACT if you like? But either way let's keep up comms.

Kind regards
Tyler
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 04:16
Greetings, and to whom it may concern;

I've have set up an alliance with a purpose. Below are the details:

Alliance Leadership:
WARtLORDt Veteran Grepolis player with several years experience, most recent activity chartered en99 Sylembria with Repossession Agents, serving as Diplomat, and Forum Mod alias Koogii, looking forward to reestablishing a power house allegiance in this new conquest world en102 BYBLOS

Mission:
Have fun and play with other veteran players who want/need, support/attack coordination within ocean 65/55.

Vision:
1) Create life long relationship dictated by success of our initial pact.
2) Work together to eliminate all threats within ocean 65/55

Requirements:
1) Played in at least one other world.
2) Provide player and prior world name(s) for background check.
3) 1,000 point minimum.
4) No drama. Be loyal. Have fun. Strive for diplomatic resolutions to war.
5) Be as active as possible, daily check-ins.
6) Support alliance and pact members.

Diplomacy:
Open

Preferred Location:
Core ocean is O65/O55 boarder. Considering applicants outside of O65/O55 under the right circumstances.

Future Plans:
As rapidly growing, and 2nd elite power within O65, I'm looking forward to team up in this world, please grant me your feedback.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt
F.A.C.E.
redruM Marauders Inc.[/I]

DeletedUser24785

And finally, yeah Pork scratchings, you pact with him ,he'll pact with anyone, you'll get on fine together.,

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Regards
WARtLORDt
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 14:37
He's the scoop, because of this attack
new.png
1.01-O65 (-yonus-) is attacking your support in mikena (martin4589)on 2017-09-16 at 11:05:04

Total of supporting units
Received battle points:

I was able to play the fences, spy Intel in the works

Needs taken by the way, he's inactive
new.png
Genesis is spying on mikena (martin4589)on 2017-09-16 at 11:30:05

Units:
Building:
Silver coins used:
1000 (+200)
Resources:
9339 7118 7148

(This message was forwarded)
Fontenay on 2017-09-16 at 14:22
Thank you very much for this

I am Fontenay - diplo for both of the "rim" alliances. I am lucky I suppose, because my reputation is such that I have never had to change my name in over 5 years. So you can trust my word.

That being I have not researched O65 yet and this may take a bit of time - so please take this as a holding reply - I will get back to you.

Very happy to hear from you

Regards

Font
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 12:01
With both those messages in play, my request is to help put pressure on these Trident Shield, maybe a shared forum to coordinate attacks to assist their defenses.

They are attacking us redruM Marauders Inc., as well as our only PACT ally baconbanners.

new.png
1.01-O65 (-yonus-) is attacking your support in mikena (martin4589)on 2017-09-16 at 11:05:04

Total of supporting units
Received battle points:

Bacon lost a city to them, my concern is that you will not trust us, however once Smith caught wind that trident has already denied and PACT because of soliciting their members, they will too mount attacks against both of us, we should consider a PACT.

I'm currently working on merging with Trojan to hopefully help with our agenda.

I'm eagerly awaiting your feedback.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt

DeletedUser55180

Do you get an encore? We really want more!

Clearly seems like your nerves are struck, and the fact your homie-cumspit sabotaged redruM, kicking everyone, and deleting my forum, I have informed all O65/55/54 leaders, of your tactic. Good luck Chuck, CHEERS!

Can't wait to return the favor, trust me, I got nothing to lose. WARtLORDt was given by admin because Hooligan Marauders was to provocative for game play, those names, trash just like you, you don't have a clue who I'll return as, xD I'll find you before you find me haha, I'll get mine, will you get yours?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24785

Clearly seems like your nerves are struck, and the fact your homie-cumspit sabotaged redruM, kicking everyone, and deleting my forum, I have informed all O65/55/54 leaders, of your tactic. Good luck Chuck, CHEERS!

Can't wait to return the favor, trust me, I got nothing to lose. WARtLORDt was given by admin because Hooligan Marauders was to provocative for game play, those names, trash just like you, you don't have a clue who I'll return as, xD I'll find you before you find me haha, I'll get mine, will you get yours?

Nice use of words, i'm sure your parents are very proud of your writing skills.

DeletedUser54360

If your going to try and discredit me , show all convos, not the bits that suit you. WHG did it,and he's far better than at this. i never delete mails. I think this clearly shows that i said i knew kummer, but what he does ingame is up to him ,nothing to do with me.

timothy deweyPhrourach

Warprat..Doesn't matter, just know you grepo life is on standby for future sabotage, every alliance you join, I'll provide leadership with your disloyal behaviour, credit your self all the pounds in the land, you deserve it, and vengeance will come to past.

TD the honest...do it now , don't wait .Show my disloyal behaviour, don't talk the talk, walk the walk ,your sounding just like a lot of other idiots on here. All mouth while not backing it up with any actual facts, idiot, grow up.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Flux
WARtLORDt
timothy dewey on 2017-09-16 at 11:57
i've been pondering you approach, as you have a friend kummerspeck within your ranks i do feel maybe there is something long term we could achieve.
However, all Reapers alliances and allies, and Lords Of The Rim and allies, must not ever be part of any pact agreement, if that is ok we can chat more.
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 07:24
Even with founder privileges, as far as members, none have joined without background check.

I do understand though, it's rather treacherous.

Looking forward to future affairs,

It's Shart btw, xD been a long time, aren't you still playing with Making Shiddy Farts, or did they pull some shady business, Flux should've won, next thing I know, since was disband and I gave my cities away. JusT left en99 with Repossession Agents as (player)Koogii, was hospitalized, more back to enjoy another round.

Again thanks for your time, cheers to the future.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt
timothy dewey on 2017-09-16 at 07:15
At the present time we having no dealings with any alliance or anyone on this server, we have learnt to date that none are trustworthy here.
For now at least,
tim
WARtLORDt on 2017-09-16 at 07:09
You were exceptional with past worlds, more than willing to share foundation with you, your offensive coordination asks are stellar, looking to acquire more established users such as OdinFreya, as well as potential pact with Macedon. Based ocean 65 currently ranked 2nd behind Trident, aligning with baconbanners to coordinate max strikes simultaneously.

Hope you consider.

Warm regards,
WARtLORDt

EDITORIAL NOTE

WHG MAy well be good at it . But he had no intention to misquote TD just make it a bit easier to digest.

DeletedUser54938

You need to lower your sodium intake...