REAPERS GROUP ( MRA RABBLE ) VS LOTR/ROTR (Grepo Nobility)

DeletedUser46130

Just checking in mate, seeing the lay of the land and so on. I try to stay away but something (someone) is calling me back :D

DeletedUser54360

me thinks you have deranged version of what core island is.. but either way il personally take it from ya
jbzzz manu kingdowdnes kurbuds I am within slapping distance of three of teh cheeky monkeys.

Alternative reality of Bacon coming up ..

DeletedUser54360

Just checking in mate, seeing the lay of the land and so on. I try to stay away but something (someone) is calling me back :D

What do you think of the naughty list ? Do you think they have any idea what they ae dealing with ?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What do you think of the naughty list ? Do you think they have any idea what they ae dealing with ?

knowing what happened to you in Nagi makes it all funny considering you have no clue who i am.. and i am out of your league WHG, you cant fight me alone let alone ally i am in, and when the dust settles you will be pushed out of the core same way it happened in nagi :)
bit by bit you will be relocated, while dozen of your so called companions ask for invite to my ally..

@Foo Fighter poz od EK ;)
razbijam ovu budalu i njegov savez.

DeletedUser54360

knowing what happened to you in Nagi makes it all funny considering you have no clue who i am.. and i am out of your league WHG, you cant fight me alone let alone ally i am in, and when the dust settles you will be pushed out of the core same way it happened in nagi :)
bit by bit you will be relocated, while dozen of your so called companions ask for invite to my ally..

Silly little boy. Such a silly little boy . You are correct in your assessment that we are in different leagues. I am however Premier League while you are Little League,

BTW YOUR ALLIANCE you usurping little twit? I thought it was Golds Alliance and then Fogs Alliance so now it is your Alliance ? YOU are laughable ..

You keep saying what is going to happen yet I just keep doing .

MR 24 MAN

Alliance Points
1 horusscope The Mercenaries 127322
2 girl with a gun The Mercenaries 99001
player.png
WitchunterGeneral Lords Of The Rim 90734
4 Shuri2060 Lords Of The Rim 85598
5 SkywalkerGG The Infected Goats 84210
6 andros77 Parosi Nasilja 82894
7 Nero C. C. A. Germanicus Parosi Nasilja 81228
8 XxCharlie199xX Just For Laughs 78560
9 Frost. Reapers 73178
10 LionFromTheNorth Reapers 71970
11 Adam the Ruthless Savage 69440
12 jbizz Reapers 69074
13 CheckMate01 Savage 65491
14 Akimak Parosi Nasilja 65417
15 HolyHolger The Infected Goats 63777
16 skipjacker The Mercenaries 60887
17 fogofwar516 Reapers 59712
18 sanjitjames Just For Laughs 58111
19 weedon Parosi Nasilja 54951
20 Kurbads. Parosi Nasilja 54263
21 hainamiis Just For Laughs 54229
22 doggie10243 Lukovi Nasilja 54200
23 Fejzaaa24 Reapers 52637
24 Lethal-Bacon Reapers 51703

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
LOL i am not bothered even a little bit by anything you say, we will just continue to take cities from your ally :)

and how many of your players except you and shuri are in top 50-100?

you need to learn that 2 players no matter how big they are cant stop an well oiled army and we have been banging on you guys for days.. last 7 days you guys took 1 city while we took what.. 8-12? i really need to stop responding to you since you make no sense and are actually terrible in psycho war..

DeletedUser46130

I knew you swapped your name when you removed me from skype ;)

DeletedUser54360

You are not usuallly so unfair to Cockroaches foo.

What happened to turn you from the genial happy go lucky sophiate you once were into the embittered turd club membership reject you are now ? :cool:

Anyway how long before the moderators catch the serial bot using cheat here this time??

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

What happened to turn you from the genial happy go lucky sophiate you once were into the embittered turd club membership reject you are now ? :cool:

Anyway how long before the moderators catch the serial bot using cheat here this time??

@Foo Fighter considering you played 1 full world with him, you got any idea what he is talking about? i cant understand him ...

DeletedUser46130

What?
Anywho, i didnt mean the cockroach thing as an offense really, what some consider ugly others see as beautiful.
You're a cockroach in the sense that however hard you try to remove the vermin it keeps coming back, one summer you eradicate it from your home, only for the beast to return the next, so the cycle goes on and on.
Though in the struggle to survive the cockroach females are known to sacrifice the males, and the males are known to play dead or even take off their own limbs to escape certain death.
Kind of familiar don't you think ;)

DeletedUser54360

What?
Anywho, i didnt mean the cockroach thing as an offense really, what some consider ugly others see as beautiful.
You're a cockroach in the sense that however hard you try to remove the vermin it keeps coming back, one summer you eradicate it from your home, only for the beast to return the next, so the cycle goes on and on.
Though in the struggle to survive the cockroach females are known to sacrifice the males, and the males are known to play dead or even take off their own limbs to escape certain death.

This is not Nagidos I am not fighting a heroically pointless battle against impossible odds from DAy 1 against a moronic neandertal thug.

I am fighting four spolit little mummies boys who usurped an Alllaince after three skin saving jumps.

In short I am and will remain in a good mood irrespective of how long it takes Mods to track any serial games cheats ( with changed Game Names ) down.

Anyway good news for you . This is definitely the last dance of the RIMLORD ..

(I might bring KENDO NAGASAKI back for a farewell Revolt .)

BUT CONQUEST RIMLORDS ? This is the SWANSONG world. Swallow hard and wish me luck Foo.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
What?

he now.. once you called me a cockroach :(
don't mess with this pork..